What's new

Gun collections - Please no politics/gun control rants

I was cleaning my HK416 just now and couldn't help but marvel at the complexity and over-engineering evident in the bolt alone. Obviously the barrel is and other parts are just as incredible but this post is about the bolt. Enjoy:

Attachments

• hk416_bolt_1.jpg
    hk416_bolt_1.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 20
  • hk416_bolt_2.jpg
    hk416_bolt_2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 25
  • hk416_bolt_3.jpg
    hk416_bolt_3.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 21
  • hk416_bolt_4.jpg
    hk416_bolt_4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 19
No Bro! your'e cool :enjoy:

but they would have a hard time believing a lambo gallado could be defeated by an M5 :yes2:

Either the chasis is Gallado but the engine is not or the driver is **** who does not know how to drive

Either the chasis is Gallado but the engine is not or the driver is **** who does not know how to drive

I am not going to get into petty arguments with you. Suffice it to say, I have beaten F430, Gallardo and 911 (997 turbo) with my car (all rolling starts, too much wheelspin to compete with the awd sports monsters from dig). This is not to say I haven't lost races, I have run with Murcielago (LP640 version) and Vettes (Z06 and ZR1) - Good god, I didn't even know what hit me, those cars are *that* fast. I saw my speedometer and I was doing well in excess of 150 MPH when these cars (well not Z06, the other two) vanished like I was standing still.

friends i am sorry as i have not gone through the thread to know what the discusion is about. i am here to ask you people about this gun:
DSC00385.JPG

this was posted in gallery but have no captions of its make or type. it was displayed in IDEAS!
any ideas which gun is this??

regards!

I was cleaning my HK416 just now and couldn't help but marvel at the complexity and over-engineering evident in the bolt alone. Obviously the barrel is and other parts are just as incredible but this post is about the bolt. Enjoy:

Mine is a Young Manufacturing's chrome BCG, the quality is pretty good!
I personally wouldnt buy 416, just happy with one I assembled myself!
I did get a Sabre Defence barrel though, they do get batch tested & not individually like LMT. I called SDI & spoke to one of their engineers before I bough the barrel. the lower is Anvil arms.
I did end up painting it in FDE though.
the 2nd pic is after I made some changes ( rear sight) & the 3rd one is with a flip up rear sight on my trip to Virginia City in Nevada). I have since replaced the butt stock & now have a slimmer Magpul one but havent taken any new pics. I also go t rid of the fancy hand guards & back to the regular one to keep the weight down.

Last edited:
Mine is a Young Manufacturing's chrome BCG, the quality is pretty good!
I personally wouldnt buy 416, just happy with one I assembled myself!
I did get a Sabre Defence barrel though, they do get batch tested & not individually like LMT. I called SDI & spoke to one of their engineers before I bough the barrel. the lower is Anvil arms.
I did end up painting it in FDE though.
the 2nd pic is after I made some changes ( rear sight) & the 3rd one is with a flip up rear sight on my trip to Virginia City in Nevada). I have since replaced the butt stock & now have a slimmer Magpul one but havent taken any new pics. I also go t rid of the fancy hand guards & back to the regular one to keep the weight down.

Now that is what we call a post full of awesome. Great stuff.

am not sure but the last one seems like sniper psr 90... not sure thou

These are British RPA Rangemaster series Sniper Rifles of different calibers. The Top most of the AMR 0.50 Caliber used by PA.

Fine. All this talk of 50 bmg, I find myself forced to upload pics of my Berratt 82A1 (50 bmg). Finally figured out how to put the upper and lower together without help. Enjoy:

Attachments

• 50bmg_lpscope.jpg
    50bmg_lpscope.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 50bmg_lpscope_kitchen.jpg
    50bmg_lpscope_kitchen.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 28
Another angle. I like how the camera focused on the hollow point bullets in my 357 magnum revolver.

Attachments

• barrett_50bmg_backyard.jpg
    barrett_50bmg_backyard.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

As always, mqm Bro you amaze me! Nice pix bro! :tup:

Damn! Now how on earth did you get your fine little hands on an mk416!!?? :woot::woot: :P

Fine. All this talk of 50 bmg, I find myself forced to upload pics of my Berratt 82A1 (50 bmg). Finally figured out how to put the upper and lower together without help. Enjoy:

Another angle. I like how the camera focused on the hollow point bullets in my 357 magnum revolver.

Maan, that is SICK DUDE! :woot: Nice, :tup: I like the holes on the barrel of your 82A1, :whistle: Nice

As always, mqm Bro you amaze me! Nice pix bro! :tup:

Damn! Now how on earth did you get your fine little hands on an mk416!!?? :woot::woot: :P

My 416 is actually a post sample. SOT dealers are free to sell these as uppers after destroying the FA trigger. Even so, these are fairly rare and cost a little more than most guns out there but I think they are worth it.

Why was this thread moved from weapons club area?

This is not a general defense post and certainly has an international aspect. Could whoever moved this please move it back. I won't post any more pictures or materials until this thread is restored to weapons club area.

Back
Top Bottom