What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

Look he was arrested, it shows in Punjab one can't get away with this type of gunda ghardi. While i don't need to remind you of namaloom afrad in Karachi.

Let me told you are original CM of Punjab or not, if not than assign your own name.....

This is good that he is facing inquiry,

About Karachi , Karachi is facing fault in Intelligence network, If i want to be a intelligence chief there than i assured you Karachi no Evil remind or to say unearthing every thing to pubic of Pakistan. :nana:

Look At
American CIA,
And British SISM16........

But sorry to say our policies are bad enough for public :tup:

:crazy:
Let me told you are original CM of Punjab or not, if not than assign your own name.....

This is good that he is facing inquiry,

About Karachi , Karachi is facing fault in Intelligence network, If i want to be a intelligence chief there than i assured you Karachi no Evil remind or to say unearthing every thing to pubic of Pakistan. :nana:

Look At
American CIA,
And British SISM16........

But sorry to say our policies are bad enough for public :tup:

Ok..

For the sake of street justice---Gulu Butt's arms should have been cut off to set an example for these criminals.

I am not blind supporter of Nooras or for that matter anyone else. Last year i supported PTI, this time around i think N is best option out of worst 3.
bro ur post and picture says otherwise ..i have seen ur post many times today ..i am sorry to say that u r a blind supporter

bro ur post and picture says otherwise ..i have seen ur post many times today ..i am sorry to say that u r a blind supporter

Yes i support them now over pti/ppp. I have spoken against killings by police while people here defend beating of arrested men in front of court, which shows how much they respect law in the first place...

Look he was arrested, it shows in Punjab one can't get away with this type of gunda ghardi. While i don't need to remind you of namaloom afrad in Karachi.
i am trying to upload the report on how punjab government is saving gullubutt i will butload it in few minutes .. i know u will not even admit it then but i will show u the real face of shahbaz sharif ...

Yes i support them now over pti/ppp. I have spoken against killings by police while people here defend beating of arrested men in front of court, which shows how much they respect law in the first place...
well when police is busy in looting shops, registering fake FiR's against the victims and destroying the property of the people where will people go for justice ... it was not beaten by PTI or PAT supporter but by the lawyers .. but u r blind to see anythng against ur masters...as i said in my post im uploading the report wait a little i show u how are they saving him ....

i am trying to upload the report on how punjab government is saving gullubutt i will butload it in few minutes .. i know u will not even admit it then but i will show u the real face of shahbaz sharif ...

well when police is busy in looting shops, registering fake FiR's against the victims and destroying the property of the people where will people go for justice ... it was not beaten by PTI or PAT supporter but by the lawyers .. but u r blind to see anythng against ur masters...as i said in my post im uploading the report wait a little i show u how are they saving him ....

Tuq already have rejected any inquiry, for him anything less then death sentence for Nooras will mean inquiry was unfair.

who is Gullu butt anyways and why is he arrested?

Ghunda who destroyed car, actual culprit is police and who ever gave order to open fire.

Tuq already have rejected any inquiry, for him anything less then death sentence for Nooras will mean inquiry was unfair.

Ghunda who destroyed car, actual culprit is police and who ever gave order to open fire.
Thanks and whats TUQ?

I am not blind supporter of Nooras or for that matter anyone else. Last year i supported PTI, this time around i think N is best option out of worst 3.
bhie u have the picture of that person on ur display pic who said i am gona solve electricty problem in 6 months or else change my name ... u like ur SS is a lair today all ur post showed that u r blind supporter or i should even call a pet of sharif family

Not surprised at this at all. Although he should be tried in court for his crimes. A truly odious individual.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom