What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

Your posts clearly shows you are brain dead mureed of Tuq. Come to Spain and i'll show you what i do, if i wanted to live on dolls then UK is best destination not Spain.

Shows how much you actually know about the economy of Spain. The Sovereign crisis crippled the Spanish economy and unemployment is so high. Thousands of individuals in particular British investors loss a huge amount of money in the housing market because prices suddenly plummeted.

as much as i appreciate the fact that he is being punished for what he did ... at the same time i am worried that what our nation is going to be .. a mob ? ... the management of the province and the country (CM/Governer/PM) should have the responsibility to win the trust of their nation and to make them believe that who ever is going to break the law will be punished according to law .. and this video clearly tells that the trust is no where to be found ... the people of the city clearly don't believe in the law and law enforcing institutes ... we witnessed 2 sialkoti guys beaten to death by a mob, today we are seeing a guy being beaten outside the court ... what will happen tomorrow ?

This is an alarming situation for governing parties ... its just the beginning

It shows tuq thugs were clearly violent couple of days ago, many videos and photos are proof of that. Do we wan't anarchy? Why they stopped police from doing their work? This tuq Altaf wannabe will be beaten to death if he doesn't change his ways. We don't need another mqm like ghunda party in Pakistan. Especially in Punjab.
Don't get to emotional, keep the differences to political level. They are known for getting personal, it won't do you any good to take the bait.....

Since you have to brag about your life in uk, which i am well aware of you guys reputation.... do you ask permision from your pir before doing anything?

I don't like to brag about my life, since you cannot take your wealth to your grave. In addition, my gratitude in having a good life is all thanks to Allah who controls my destiny. However you said in your previous post that I live on the doll in the UK......therefore I had to put you in your place, for arrogantly assuming that I am a freeloader:) Finally you have stopped using Roman Urdu...good for you.

Shows how much you actually know about the economy of Spain. The Sovereign crisis crippled the Spanish economy and unemployment is so high. Thousands of individuals in particular British investors loss a huge amount of money in the housing market because prices suddenly plummeted.
Spain crisis was more to do with sovereign debt downgrades creating a macroeconomic drag and inability of banking system to fund the economy. Housing market had little to do with that since Spain on average has been suffering from higher unemployment rate than rest of the Eurozone....

as much as i appreciate the fact that he is being punished for what he did ... at the same time i am worried that what our nation is going to be .. a mob ? ...
Thats like putting east and west in the same pot or like saying ,"I like killing but i am worried about increased killing around me"

Bro i am trying to balance things, its becoming one sided. Tuq is no angel despite what his brain dead mureed says...
no one is saying TuQ is an angle .. but in 37 year of politics they have not used violence ... It not about what TuQ is ..im anti TuQ but making punjab police puppets of sharif family is not right .. U knw that NS daughter used police to beat bakery boy with police, rana sana ullah used them to murder the person who took on Tv and told how Rana Sana grabbed his land .. how police took him in custardy and killed him... How SS suspend police bcoz a billa killed a peacock .. bro it is not the tym to take side on PMLN .. its time to raise ur voice ... Otherwise our police and judge will be acting as pets of the government ....

I don't like to brag about my life, since you cannot take your wealth to your grave. In addition, my gratitude in having a good life is all thanks to Allah who controls my destiny. However you said in your previous post that I live on the doll in the UK......therefore I had to put you in your place, for arrogantly assuming that I am a freeloader:) Finally you have stopped using Roman Urdu...good for you.

Remember you said similar thing first, so my response should have been expected i guess. So infact i had to put in your place.

And what have Spain economy to do anything with me? Do you think i am not aware of these things? Thats why many are moving to UK because of easy dolls. I am still a student but my family is very well off in Spain and Pakistan, i don't need to brag it about it. But uk is best destination for dolls who have EU passport.

And it collapsed because of heavy borrowing and giving away loans on easy terms....

I know your types from UK, government per bojh. On internet you can be banker but in real life majority of you live on dolls. Your posts clearly shows you are brain dead mureed of Tuq. Come to Spain and i'll show you what i do, if i wanted to live on dolls then UK is best destination not Spain.
and bro what does ur post shows??

please see express how Police cleverly saved BilloButt .. ill post the video as soon as come on line

no one is saying TuQ is an angle .. but in 37 year of politics they have not used violence ... It not about what TuQ is ..im anti TuQ but making punjab police puppets of sharif family is not right .. U knw that NS daughter used police to beat bakery boy with police, rana sana ullah used them to murder the person who took on Tv and told how Rana Sana grabbed his land .. how police took him in custardy and killed him... How SS suspend police bcoz a billa killed a peacock .. bro it is not the tym to take side on PMLN .. its time to raise ur voice ... Otherwise our police and judge will be acting as pets of the government ....

I said many times police should never use lethal force, especially when we know no one from police died. This incident only helped tuq and no one else. Sanaullah have ghunda personanlity going by impression one gets from his tv interviews, if he gave order to kill protestors then i don't know what he expected. Anyone could have predicted this reaction from people and media, exactly what Tuq wanted.

Spain crisis was more to do with sovereign debt downgrades creating a macroeconomic drag and inability of banking system to fund the economy. Housing market had little to do with that since Spain on average has been suffering from higher rate than rest of the Eurozone..

Not going to dispute your claim because that is one of the major factors that contributed to the Sovereign Debt crisis. However a high debt ratio caused the banks in withdrawing liquidity in the economy, that effected the mortgage market as access to borrowing decreased. Property prices then fluctuated quite extensively where thousands of British investors loss money as a result, because they represent a large pool of FDI in the Spanish economy. This was in reference to Shahbaz Sharif (poster) who criticized Britain. He forgot that the British public and my tax money was used to save the Spanish economy in which he currently resides in.

Thats like putting east and west in the same pot or like saying ,"I like killing but i am worried about increased killing around me"
exactly ... thats how much frustrated i am. I am glad that police at least arrested him and brought him to the court ... but at the same time i can't ignore the fact that people started to beat him right infront of the court .. as if they have NO BELIEVE in states law institutes ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom