What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

exactly ... thats how much frustrated i am. I am glad that police at least arrested him and brought him to the court ... but at the same time i can't ignore the fact that people started to beat him right infront of the court .. as if they have NO BELIEVE in states law institutes ..
Don't worry 90% of the population of this forum is not much different from you. Feel home and feel free..

Not going to dispute your claim because that is one of the major factors that contributed to the Sovereign Debt crisis. However a high debt ratio caused the banks in withdrawing liquidity in the economy, that effected the mortgage market as access to borrowing decreased. Property prices then fluctuated quite extensively where thousands of British investors loss money as a result, because they represent a large pool of FDI in the Spanish economy. This was in reference to Shahbaz Sharif (poster) who criticized Britain. He forgot that the British public and my tax money was used to save the Spanish economy in which he currently resides in.

White British people love sun, they are not doing us any favor by investing in housing market. They also lost quite a bit when suddenly UK currency worth was decreased compared to Euro. I remember many of them going back to UK because Spain no longer was that cheap.

exactly ... thats how much frustrated i am. I am glad that police at least arrested him and brought him to the court ... but at the same time i can't ignore the fact that people started to beat him right infront of the court .. as if they have NO BELIEVE in states law institutes ..

And same people are defending this brutality against men who is under arrest. I mean must of the times gundas just hide and run away in Pakistan. Remember infamous namaloom afrad?

Don't get to emotional, keep the differences to political level. They are known for getting personal, it won't do you any good to take the bait.....

Bhai jaan me and this guy shan are not political workers, we are independent posters and we represent the mentality of average pakistani walking on the streets of punjab, we (average joe in punjab) don't believe in tolerating our enemies because we are not politicians and our allegiance is with our people and if anyone will badmouth our people, our language, our culture we are gonna hit back.

Bhai jaan me and this guy shan are not political workers, we are independent posters and we represent the mentality of average pakistani walking on the streets of punjab, we (average joe in punjab) don't believe in tolerating our enemies because we are not politicians and our allegiance is with our people and if anyone will badmouth our people, our language, our culture we are gonna hit back.
What do you think most of us are political workers? Just because your views are inline with some political party doesn't make you her political worker. However, some of the people are clearly political workers -you know who-. And yes some thugs of establishment as well. And some are just self proclaims jaggas like Gullu butt- Bonga bhai here is a prime example-.

Who is Gullu Butt? Why they attacked him for what reasons?

He is a tout of police (police have gullu kind of touts in every city of pakistan, they are kind of police informers, volunteers etc) and was helping police during lahore crack down. Media just made him famous by showing videos where he was vandalizing the cars standing in front of PAT secretariat, now the relatives of the some of the PAT victims of lahore crackdown took him as an easy target and just beat him in the court premises. They cannot do anything against police officials but they took a shot on Gullu butt because he was an easy target to take out their frustration.

Last edited:
Remember you said similar thing first, so my response should have been expected i guess. So infact i had to put in your place.

And what have Spain economy to do anything with me? Do you think i am not aware of these things? Thats why many are moving to UK because of easy dolls. I am still a student but my family is very well off in Spain and Pakistan, i don't need to brag it about it. But uk is best destination for dolls who have EU passport. And it collapsed because of heavy borrowing and giving away
Please show me first, if I attacked your characterization based upon the level of your occupation. I accept your claim in criticizing your English, but their is a clear distinction between the two. Any way this is going off topic.

Ma'sha'Allah good to see your family doing good in both Spain and Pakistan (No sarcasm intended this time). I did not brag about wealth, just wanted to inform you that I am not on the doll.

Maybe i said it first so my fault, so peace out...

Lets just say that we both are at fault and not personally attack each other in the future. It was wrong of me to criticize your English, because of political differences. However, I will be frank with you....I don't support TUQ, however the death of civilians was not right morally in this case. I only want to see a strong Pakistan where it people prosper. Anyway peaceout.

Gullu Butt Is Idiot Of Time :woot:
he demolish public property instead to stand with public, :sniper:

What he want to covey that he have enough potential to do any thing, The people like him need to do good thing and eliminate the evil of society than they have good portion in this ill & collapses society. :cheers:

After all if he break law of peaceful society hence society break his barriers and beaten him in the front of court.....:lol:

Gullu Butt Is Idiot Of Time :woot:
he demolish public property instead to stand with public, :sniper:

What he want to covey that he have enough potential to do any thing, The people like him need to do good thing and eliminate the evil of society than they have good portion in this ill & collapses society. :cheers:

After all if he break law of peaceful society hence society break his barriers and beaten him in the front of court.....:lol:

Look he was arrested, it shows in Punjab one can't get away with this type of gunda ghardi. While i don't need to remind you of namaloom afrad in Karachi.

It seems lot of PMLn respectable MNA gave very cold shoulder to Shareef brothers. Unfortunately , media is free. Everything is captured in eye of camera and next second its for public judgement......tough luck and again thanks to Mushi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom