What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

I didn't drag Indians maa bhen, but just responded to your class less comment with my own :laugh:. Hindu baniya need to know his place. And in this forum its Indians who drag their holy mother in to every Pakistani thread. You guys always looking for our approval, thats should tell you about Indian mental capabilities. ghatiya logh :laugh:

My post was a light hearted comment on Kashmiris not meant to be taken seriously. I clarified it to Irfan Baloch long back in this thread.

As for Indians on this forum, stop or reduce the discussions on India and watch the Indian members vanish.You have my word for it. But I know you cannot do it, the obsessed and frustrated little one-sided lovers that members like you are.

Your frustration and anger is quite apparent from your posts. I'll leave you right here to wallow in self pity.

My post was a light hearted comment on Kashmiris not meant to be taken seriously. I clarified it to Irfan Baloch long back in this thread.

As for Indians on this forum, stop or reduce the discussions on India and watch the Indian members vanish.You have my word for it. But I know you cannot do it, the obsessed and frustrated little one-sided lovers that members like you are.

Your frustration and anger is quite apparent from your posts. I'll leave you right here to wallow in self pity.

You clearly insulted Kashmiris there like a typical hindu baniya. But why are you crying now is unexpected, by going by your history in this forum i should have expected it anyway. :lol:

I already see Indians vanishing from Pakistani threads now days, i think mods have been doing good job lately. Soon this forum will be pest free, i think you guys should join your own forums and make them popular. Alexa rankings shows defence.pk is many times more popular in India then even their own defence forums. But for that hindu baniyas will have to develop some self respect first. :D

Frustration and anger is all in your head beta, seriously don't come back if you have any shame left. Go join idf...

You clearly insulted Kashmiris there like a typical hindu baniya. But why are you crying now is unexpected, by going by your history in this forum i should have expected it anyway. :lol:

I already see Indians vanishing from Pakistani threads now days, i think mods have been doing good job lately. Soon this forum will be pest free, i think you guys should join your own forums and make them popular. Alexa rankings shows defence.pk is many times more popular in India then even their own defence forums. But for that hindu baniyas will have to develop some self respect first. :D

Frustration and anger is all in your head beta, seriously don't come back if you have any shame left. Go join idf...

I have many Kashmiri friends both Hindu and Muslims. I have nothing against them. It was a joke which I made clear to Irfan Baloch but obviously being an inferiority complex ridden naukar , you still took it to heart, that is something I can't help. you need to build some self-esteem for that.

And no, Indians will keep coming here till the time obsessed little one sided lover Pakistanis like yourself keep discussing your object of affection AKA India here more than you discuss your own country. This forum itself is popular mainly because of the number of Indian members here. It wouldn't be half as popular without that.

And so what if one Pakistani defence forum is more popular in India than Indian defence forum. Google also shows that that your entire country is more obsessed with Indian movies and Indian celebrities than Indians themselves. Even a nationwide ban on Indian movies can't stop Pakistanis from watching Indian movies. so much for self-respect. Also btw, does your sorry excuse for an education system teach you that all Hindus are Banyas ? It caste which represents a small minority of Hindus who are far more successful and intelligent and tehzeebdar then a frustreated cheapster like you can ever hope to be. And no I will not fall down to your level and insult Muslims in return. I am Indian, I have class :agree:

If you have any shame left , you will reduce the anti-India obsession on this forum , but I know you can't , That's too much to ask of you guys. ;)

I have many Kashmiri friends both Hindu and Muslims. I have nothing against them. It was a joke which I made clear to Irfan Baloch but obviously being an inferiority complex ridden naukar , you still took it to heart, that is something I can't help. you need to build some self-esteem for that.

And no, Indians will keep coming here till the time obsessed little one sided lover Pakistanis like yourself keep discussing your object of affection AKA India here more than you discuss your own country. This forum itself is popular mainly because of the number of Indian members here. It wouldn't be half as popular without that.

And so what if one Pakistani defence forum is more popular in India than Indian defence forum. Google also shows that that your entire country is more obsessed with Indian movies and Indian celebrities than Indians themselves. Even a nationwide ban on Indian movies can't stop Pakistanis from watching Indian movies. so much for self-respect. Also btw, does your sorry excuse for an education system teach you that all Hindus are Banyas ? It caste which represents a small minority of Hindus who are far more successful and intelligent and tehzeebdar then a frustreated cheapster like you can ever hope to be. And no I will not fall down to your level and insult Muslims in return. I am Indian, I have class.

If you have any shame left , you will reduce the anti-India obsession on this forum , but I know you can't , That's too much to ask of you guys.

Didn't even bother to read your post this time.

Most be another useless post from beghairat insaan, as i said no self respect at all. I expected to much from you.

You are not leaving pdf anytime soon. :rofl:

Didn't even bother to read your post this time.

Most be another useless post from beghairat insaan, as i said no self respect at all. I expected to much from you.

You are not leaving pdf anytime soon. :rofl:

Looks like you ran out of retorts.:lol:

And no I will try not to leave the forum till the time you discuss India more than half the time on this "Pakistani" forum , which I am sure obsessed kids on this forum like you can't ;).

Enough time wasted with a low class person like you. Don't see any decent future discussions with you as well, so you go in the "ignore" category.:wave: Don't cry please.

Last edited:
Looks like you ran out of retorts.:lol:

An d no I will try not to leave the forum till the time you don't discuss India more than half the time on this "Pakistani" forum , which I am sure obsessed kids on this forum like you can't ;).

Enough time wasted with a low class person like you. Don't see any decent future discussions with you as well, so you go in the "ingore" category.:wave: Don't cry please.

Again no self respect. If we had any obsession with India we would have invaded your forums like you guys have done like pests :laugh:

Last edited:
I also remember Taliban Khan promises.....

And don't take my avatar as being slave, other wise 90% of potians are slaves of IK and can't think on their own.

@WebMaster note that, second note that this troll is bringing completely unrelated person like IK in this Thread violation of rules. Post #156 direct insult of a member no matter if he is indian the insult is very direct.

I still support PMLN for they are doing some work as compared to PPP's previous govt or PTI in KPK. but supporting one party doesnt mean I close my eyes to anything wrong doings by them. I call spade a spade

How do you know PTI is not doing any work in KPK awye bongian mar raha hai.

If this is violation of rule then 99% of members will get banned, i mean bringing IK in thread? Are you serious?

Forget about them you are reported caught with pants down now face it.

5 kids died becase of PTI gov in KPK, again no protest and no resignations. :rolleyes:

:buba_phone: This guy look like gullu butt

Quite a few of the ones beating up this thug look to be from our elite, the lawyers. Given their actions, most of these black coats probably share more in common with Gullu Butt than with the legal fraternity. Thugs beating up another thug...

:cry: SHAHBAZ SHARIF...Wont recognise me as his ARDENT FOLLOWER........last week I've attended dinner in PML (N) Lahore Home :cry:

JUSTICE MUST BE DONE.....I NEED JUSTICE :cray::cray:

5 kids died becase of PTI gov in KPK, again no protest and no resignations. :rolleyes:

Are you insane or something 5 kids died because of PTI? or died because of vaccines reaction or bad administer by doctors/technicians [that is imported by noon league Gov and distributed to all provinces]. Are you going to blame education minister of KPK for the deaths of those kids or are you going to blame finance minister of KPK?

On the other hand NS, shahbaz sharif, rana sana, police head of punjab and few more people held meetings that is already known to carry our state terrorism in Lahore now that is rightful blame upon them. You sound real idiot blinded by love of noon league worshiper.

@Leader educate this delusional nincompoop.

Back
Top Bottom