What's new

Gullu Butt Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Court Premises

Are you insane or something 5 kids died because of PTI? or died because of vaccines reaction or bad administer by doctors/technicians [that is imported by noon league Gov and distributed to all provinces]. Are you going to blame education minister of KPK for the deaths of those kids or are you going to blame finance minister of KPK?

On the other hand NS, shahbaz sharif, rana sana, police head of punjab and few more people held meetings that is already known to carry our state terrorism in Lahore now that is rightful blame upon them. You sound real idiot blinded by love of noon league worshiper.

@Leader educate this delusional nincompoop.

Sir explain why PTI armed wing fired at Wapda officials?

Mr you accuse me of being blind follower and then tag leader :laughcry:

Sir explain why PTI armed wing fired at Wapda officials?

Mr you accuse me of being blind follower and then tag leader :laughcry:

And you point of I tagging Leader is? I shall explain first you explain why your party police killed and wounded people. Should I post you videos of noon league armed wing and firing pre 2013 Election...you are such a hypocrite worshiper of sharif brothers.

I don't want to even continue any argument with likes of you so don't reply, you may quote me I won't be replying to brainless members.

Are you insane or something 5 kids died because of PTI? or died because of vaccines reaction or bad administer by doctors/technicians [that is imported by noon league Gov and distributed to all provinces]. Are you going to blame education minister of KPK for the deaths of those kids or are you going to blame finance minister of KPK?

On the other hand NS, shahbaz sharif, rana sana, police head of punjab and few more people held meetings that is already known to carry our state terrorism in Lahore now that is rightful blame upon them. You sound real idiot blinded by love of noon league worshiper.

@Leader educate this delusional nincompoop.

inquiry has determined culprits and they have been sacked and case against them have been launched.. I posted the thread..

however, as for this patwari from gutter you are asking me to reply, I prefer not to engage with such people.. you should avoid as well..they pollute the environment

inquiry has determined culprits and they have been sacked and case against them have been launched.. I posted the thread..

however, as for this patwari from gutter you are asking me to reply, I prefer not to engage with such people.. you should avoid as well..they pollute the environment

No I just tagged you to let you know how ill informed these blind worshipers of sharifs are I read that report if only he had researched.

Here comes number 1 fan of IK. :laughcry: Didn't see you in PTI armed wing thread. Did KPK CM resign after his workers fired at wapda officials?

ok no problem. seem like potians can't even come up with proper response without insulting first.

Wonderful look at your post content and than you think other people insults you...you know what i suspect with your attitude you get beaten in public like patwari every day who knows:lol:...

Never seen such a barbaric waqeels anywhere in the world.
More than barbaric, he is not afraid of openly lying. You can also see an old baba amongst the mob beating that faggot gullu.....

Stop crying move away stick to Topic; PTI-IK has nothing to do with it that's what everyone is trying to remind you but typical blind worshipers know nothing but hate and derailment.
And says who.....its just like mute blaming others of being dumb......

More than barbaric, he is not afraid of openly lying. You can also see an old baba amongst the mob beating that faggot gullu.....

Gullu is ghunda, but these waqeel can away with their gunda ghardi easly now days.

I know your types from UK, government per bojh. On internet you can be banker but in real life majority of you live on dolls. Your posts clearly shows you are brain dead mureed of Tuq. Come to Spain and i'll show you what i do, if i wanted to live on dolls then UK is best destination not Spain.

I don't like to brag about my life, since you cannot take your wealth to your grave. In addition, my gratitude in having a good life is all thanks to Allah who controls my destiny. However you said in your previous post that I live on the doll in the UK......therefore I had to put you in your place, for arrogantly assuming that I am a freeloader:) Finally you have stopped using Roman Urdu...good for you.

Remember you said similar thing first, so my response should have been expected i guess. So infact i had to put in your place.

And what have Spain economy to do anything with me? Do you think i am not aware of these things? Thats why many are moving to UK because of easy dolls. I am still a student but my family is very well off in Spain and Pakistan, i don't need to brag it about it. But uk is best destination for dolls who have EU passport.

And it collapsed because of heavy borrowing and giving away loans on easy terms....

e4fa5de7c9cf150a764acb71c1a1af4780cdd7f9_full.jpg

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom