What's new

Gulf excess and Pakistani slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, how do East Asians do?

I have some friends who are Arabs (from Jordan), and I have never noticed them discriminating against anybody at all. Just my personal experience.

From what I have noticed the pay structure in Gulf is : Local/Native>Whiteman>Arabs>Other Expatriates

Pakistan along with Turkey should attack entire gulf and middle east. Occupy and create USM (united states of muslim).
This will challenge USA and Europe. Will have money, muscle and nuke. World problem will solve.

Pakistan along with Turkey should attack entire gulf and middle east. Occupy and create USM (united states of muslim).
This will challenge USA and Europe. Will have money, muscle and nuke. World problem will solve.

good joke :lol:

Living outside and coming across a lot of unfairness due to my race, I've learned one thing. Its all our fault.

If our country had the power, we would be treasured guests in the Gulf just like the Goras are. This one day two bibi jis had a fight. One Qatari one some gori. The Qatari told her that you're inappropriately dressed in a public place. The gori got pissed at somebody violating her civil rights, she said Oh yeah? and stripped down to her undergarments (or nude according to varying stories). Police got involved and did some sulah safai and that was it.

There is no point crying over it when your own country is just as bad or worse and on top of it, we don't have any money. Americans come here and they break the line and go straight in front. In American I've never seen anyone do that but here they feel its their god given right to bypass the Pakistani laborer.

So we ARE slaves, globally. We are dirt. There is just less pretense about it in the Gulf and that's our fault.

Lets never forget that the law of the land has always been Might is right, rest is all feel good pretense and they are all mighty we are not.

Slaves and Dirt we may be, Asim, but I think we are becoming outraged to such a degree that more and more what the lady in the store did, is what has to be done - indeed, the women drivers protest in Arabia, is exactly this thing.

I think the worst possible thing anybody can do with not just South Asians but Asians in general, is to challenge their dignity to such a degree that it leaves no choice - a dangerous thing to do.

Slaves and Dirt we may be, Asim, but I think we are becoming outraged to such a degree that more and more what the lady in the store did, is what has to be done - indeed, the women drivers protest in Arabia, is exactly this thing.

I think the worst possible thing anybody can do with not just South Asians but Asians in general, is to challenge their dignity to such a degree that it leaves no choice - a dangerous thing to do.

Muse,

I happened to read your posts back from 2009, and not that I doubted it before, but now my belief is reaffirmed that that you are the lowest of the low.
In hatred towards Arabs, you also insulted the Beloved Prophet (Salalaho Alaihe Wasalam), and no action was taken by the mods of this forum.

Your sick and deviant mind only shows you and your ilk are all alike

For what you have said about the Beloved Prophet (Salalaho Alaihe Wasalam) and for what you have said about the Blessed City of Madina shar'eef, you Insh'Allah will pay a hefty price in this world and in the hereafter.

Consider how and why this whole "Arab spring" which the Saudi are determined to kill began - it began in Tunis as a protest by a street vendor -- the Western narrative about the Arab spring is "Democracy" and all that -- but it's reality is that people finally decided they would not be pushed around -- and we have offered The Sodie a human and humane option - but so infused with the sense of superiority is he that he will forsake all bonds, except one where the rest of us are subhumans.

Will it wash??

Hell no, it won't wash - there is just one way out.

Insulted the prophet? How? Seems to me that such accusations are the recourse of some deviants who have neither argument nor facts.

you are talking about South Asians when the Gulf Arabs don't even treat their Levant cousins like Jordanians,Palestinians,Syrians,Iraqis as their equals ?

its not about the Arabs as a whole - it is about the Gulf Arabs in particular. The spoilt,rich,fat kids.

I have found the Iraqis and Syrians to be much more friendly and down to earth..

The reason for how we are seen, rests squarely on the shoulders of the the Pakistani governments.

As someone who has lived in many countries, I don't agree.

When in Singapore Im treated as an equal, when I go to govt office there, I wear shorts.

If I do that in the gulf, í.e. wear less than a suit, I'll be treated like trash.

This has little to do with our governments. We are poor countries, and that gives us the unique opportunity to judge other people in their true color.

you are talking about South Asians when the Gulf Arabs don't even treat their Levant cousins like Jordanians,Palestinians,Syrians,Iraqis as their equals ?

its not about the Arabs as a whole - it is about the Gulf Arabs in particular. The spoilt,rich,fat kids.

I have found the Iraqis and Syrians to be much more friendly and down to earth..

Personally, Palestinains are the biggest a-holes I ever met in my life.

Muse,

I happened to read your posts back from 2009, and not that I doubted it before, but now my belief is reaffirmed that that you are the lowest of the low.
In hatred towards Arabs, you also insulted the Beloved Prophet (Salalaho Alaihe Wasalam), and no action was taken by the mods of this forum.

Your sick and deviant mind only shows you and your ilk are all alike

For what you have said about the Beloved Prophet (Salalaho Alaihe Wasalam) and for what you have said about the Blessed City of Madina shar'eef, you Insh'Allah will pay a hefty price in this world and in the hereafter.

What a way to argue?

If you are weak on facts and knowledge, why use religion? Is that they only way to inform us that you are alive and kicking?

Asim makes the point that if we are treated like slaves, it's our own fault - to some degree, we of course have our compulsions (make a living for the family) - but where Asim has it wrong is to give an easy out to a society, barbarous and by definition, in need of introspection and self correction - consider:

why do Pakistanis living outside who have witnessed first-hand the harsh treatment of their fellow citizens choose to remain silent? The Gulf countries practice a modern day equivalent of slavery, and our media should be more vocal about it, instead of weaving tales about Mossad and RAW.

The treatment of Pakistani labourers as sub-humans is deeply pervasive. The underlying logic of this treatment is that a non-Saudi can never be an equal; they are always meant to serve. Pakistanis like to criticise Europe’s hostility to immigrants but the anti-immigration feeling in Saudi Arabia is deeply toxic and yet it is never scrutinised.

A famous Pakistani defence of Saudi Arabia is that it is an ‘Islamic country’ and ergo a good place to raise the kids. But there is very little ‘Islamic’ about the country – in my time in Saudi, I talked to converts to Islam who travelled from as far as America and the UK to see for themselves the ‘Islamic’ Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Privately, they reveal a story of disillusionment and profuse disappointment.

Many were shocked by what they see in Saudi. They talk about a hypocrisy running deep within the society. Whilst the elite enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle of drinking and private nightclub-style parties, the religious police make life hell

Now, don't get me wrong, no one is arguing that just because Sodie society sucks the big one that it somehow means we are better, certainly not - however, when people point to the critique to suggested that it is motivated by hate, it must be pointed out that if that was the case, we would not be forwarding the idea that introspection and self correction is required to make it what Sodies such as masomanic want it to be.

Personally, Palestinains are the biggest a-holes I ever met in my life.

Whereas in the Gulf countries I found them to be the most open and the most eager to learn - if in Bahrain, you'll be surprised by the number of Balestinians who speak urdu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom