What's new

Gulf cup 2014 moved to Jeddah, Iraq withdrew

congrats @Ceylal

we should have a match sometime :azn: :p:
I was wondering to, when they will schedule a friendly with Iran...Hope it happens!

Thanks for all of your support guys!
5127_dilem_131120014124.jpg

Go get dressed , Algerians are coming
5127_pdf_131120013804.jpg

riobrap.JPG

I was wondering to, when they will schedule a friendly with Iran...Hope it happens!

There was rumour of Iran arranging an exhibition match with Algeria. I dont know though, I think any plans will have to wait til we know the outcome of the World Cup draw in december.

Anyhoo, Brazil here we come! Viva Iran and Algeria! :D

Flag-Pins-Algeria-Iran.jpg

Go get dressed , Algerians are coming

lol :laughcry::laughcry:

well they should realize that muslim countries wont accept the state of having no clothes ! :lol:
unfortunately there is only 2 muslim countries reaching brazil though :close_tema:

anyhow we are jubilant that algerians are jubilant :D :yay:

Welcome back :-)

Thanks 7abibi. It was a shame with Jordan. But Uruguay are one of the best teams in the world. In the 2010 World Cup they reached the semifinals and we are talking about a country that has won the World Cup 2 times and a record number of Copa América trophies. They are one of the giants in world football.

But I am sure that Jordan will have a great chance of reaching the World Cup next time. Anyway we got one Arab country in the World Cup in Algeria.

We always seem to have at least one Arab country participating which is good. So we have someone to cheer for.
Anyway aside from that then I am rooting for Al-Andalus (Spain).;)

@Doritos11

Thank KSA for drawing with China when we were already qualified. Now you have a chance to qualify for the Asian Cup in 2015 as well if you beat China in March in the final game. Only a win will get you the qualification.

2015 AFC Asian Cup qualification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman are already qualified. Jordan will probably follow them and so will Iraq. So 8 "Asian" Arab countries will participate. And only 16 teams will feature in the Asian Cup. So nearly an Arab tournament.:lol:

Last edited:
@Doritos11

Thank KSA for drawing with China when we were already qualified. Now you have a chance to qualify for the Asian Cup in 2015 as well if you beat China in March in the final game. Only a win will get you the qualification.

We’ll see if the qualify, our team is unstable, 1 tournament very good and some tournaments bad. Coach is changing often & they still put in the old players.

We’ll see if the qualify, our team is unstable, 1 tournament very good and some tournaments bad. Coach is changing often & they still put in the old players.

When will Iraq be allowed to play home games again?

@Ceylal
Please post more pictures and videos from celebrations in Algeria.

Awesome. Is the first picture from Algiers or Oran?

LOL, they better be careful with those excavators since they might collapse!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom