Gulf cup 2014 moved to Jeddah, Iraq withdrew

1459114_10152051204185908_764687922_n.jpg

1470408_10152051206965908_980274611_n.jpg

1467254_10152051206970908_119938017_n.jpg

1458687_10152051206995908_511736863_n.jpg

1000365_10152051207375908_824911660_n.jpg

1457663_10152051207380908_1574001601_n.jpg

1468735_10152051207480908_99098519_n.jpg

Thanks for all the wonderful photos 7abibi.

Next summer Algeria will be the favorite football team of nearly all Arabs. The team to cheer for!

Make us and the region proud. Best team from the Muslim and Arab world by far today. Look at all the players playing in the top leagues in Europe.

@Ceylal perfect pics bro . mashallah !

ceylal bro did u know that there is a great possibility that iran-algeria be on the same group in WC2014? :cray::cray::cray:

although we will beat u :azn: :laughcry::laughcry: , iam worried that algerians will hate us because of that :cray:

just kidding

ceylal bro did u know that there is a great possibility that iran-algeria be on the same group in WC2014? :cray::cray::cray:

although we will beat u :azn: :laughcry::laughcry: , iam worried that algerians will hate us because of that :cray:

just kidding

To be honest, I think Algeria currently has a better team. Majority of their squad consist of players that plays top European league football, whereas we only have a few of those. I hope we dont meet them in World Cup.
I would like them to be in different groups, so I can cheer for them both. :)

Our major problem is lack of quality friendlies with top teams (or ANY team for that matter). We havent had one single exhibition match since we qualified in June. We have only played Asia Cup qualification matches, which are official and cant be cancelled for whatever reason. lol
If it carries on like that, the World Cup is not going to be very kind on us. :/

Last edited:
Our major problem is lack of quality friendlies with top teams (or ANY team for that matter). We havent had one single exhibition match since we qualified in June. We have only played Asia Cup qualification matches, which are official and cant be cancelled for whatever reason. lol
If it carries on like that, the World Cup is not going to be very kind on us. :/

Why is that? Retarded politicians as always, I guess?

just kidding
When I saw how the teams were listed ...I thought about you and had a good laugh...The likely hood where both teams will play against each other, will be if we make it to finals. Mostly at the beginning, they align a strong team with a team of the bottom of the list to weed them out, so the cup finals will be interesting...But this is soccer, not an exact science.

To be honest, I think Algeria currently has a better team. Majority of their squad consist of players that plays top European league football, whereas we only have a few of those. I hope we dont meet them in World Cup.
I would like them to be in different groups, so I can cheer for them both. :)

I saw the Iranian team before in the past world cups, against the US...it was really good team...and was really impressed. It did regress lately for the lack of serious friendlies...We faced the same during the nineties..I guess every team goes thru the same... Look @ Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco they are all going thru that phase...
But the most impressive one was the Saudi team...They were absolutely hors normes...I always thought that soccer in GCC area, was mediocre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom