What's new

Gujarat does a double! Why can't India under the 'visionary' NaMo.

Don't worry N.K.Singh will take his post.

NK Singh is bureaucrat, does he have mass appeal? He can sit behind CM, cant be CM.
He will be another MMS, without support base, you would be pushed and shoved around.

NK Singh is bureaucrat, does he have mass appeal? He can sit behind CM, cant be CM.
He will be another MMS, without support base, you would be pushed and shoved around.

He doesn't have mass appeal, but i hope people of Bihar will understand the situation when time comes. Its an open secret that NK Singh was the man behind Nitish policies.

Yes, i agree. Nitish kumar would be an ideal candidate from the BJP.

He doesn't have mass appeal, but i hope people of Bihar will understand the situation when time comes. Its an open secret that NK Singh was the man behind Nitish policies.

Yes, all politicians have advisors some are really efficient and good. Does not mean they can replace politicians. In fact sometimes leaning on them too much and giving too much importance to them can ruin your party.

Ministers and MPs/MLAs hate such alternative power centers, and can bring you down later.

gujrat has become the growth engine of india, do you know that gujrat's economy is bigger than pakistan's, after all it is a small state of india. NARENDRA MODI had once told that he considers gujrat as a multi national company of which he is the CEO,and it is his responsibility to run this company in profit's, i guess he is doing it really well. Good going gujrat , keep it up.

Ohh.. I didn't know that..! thanks. :) The Best thing In Modi is, He is serving the poor. Look at the growth of Agriculture sector..!

Yes, all politicians have advisors some are really efficient and good. Does not mean they can replace politicians. In fact sometimes leaning on them too much and giving too much importance to them can ruin your party.

Ministers and MPs/MLAs hate such alternative power centers, and can bring you down later.

I hope people of Bihar will understand that the state will have better economic prospects than present if Nitish becomes PM, now bihar economic growth is only due to base effect and cannot be sustainable for long term unless Industrialization occurs, which nitish can do from center if he becomes PM. If not NK.Singh, Sushil modi from BJP can take over CM seat who has reasonably good faith in the masses.

Back
Top Bottom