What's new

Gujarat does a double! Why can't India under the 'visionary' NaMo.

How does one justify entry denial to an MP in a STATE FUNCTION ?!!! As for targeting him, the prick deserves it. Gujarat riots are still a searing reminder why he should be quarantined. If it were up to me i would not leave the fate of my nation to chance.

You're missing the woods for the trees. Or rather lemme say, you have the choice to do so.

How does one justify entry denial to an MP in a STATE FUNCTION ?!!! As for targeting him, the prick deserves it. Gujarat riots are still a searing reminder why he should be quarantined. If it were up to me i would not leave the fate of my nation to chance.

He didn't denied anyone, its the police who are doing their job in taking away a protester form dias who happens to be dalit MP. If i was in the NAMO position, i didn't want to waste my time on some one who want to stage a drama for political mileage.

IMO, there is nothing like right - wrong in the real world. There are only winners and losers.

Modi is not democratic. Being elected through democracy does not guarantee that you are democratic in you approach.
He takes a CEO like approach when running state administration, it may work at state level but at center you need somebody who can bring people together.
And a lot of credit should go to gujjus themselves for being industrious, Modi or not they would have developed anyway.

Modi is not democratic. Being elected through democracy does not guarantee that you are democratic in you approach.
He takes a CEO like approach when running state administration, it may work at state level but at center you need somebody who can bring people together.
And a lot of credit should go to gujjus themselves for being industrious, Modi or not they would have developed anyway.

But its the gujjus who have chosen him for the third time for his style of functioning. At state level we need people like Naidu and Modi to get economy back on track.

But its the gujjus who have chosen him for the third time for his style of functioning. At state level we need people like Naidu and Modi to get economy back on track.

Yes, I agree. Strong regional leaders and weak national leaders is what we need. We want individual states to compete and develop and a center who bring everybody together by consensus.

And the gujjus can keep him. Just don't let that dog out of gujarat.

Yes, I agree. Strong regional leaders and weak national leaders is what we need. We want individual states to compete and develop and a center who bring everybody together by consensus.

What i meant was we need CEO/geeks at regional level and strong and pragmatic leader at national level. Weak leader at National is a recipe for disaster.

Why is manmohan weak?! IMO, he is just like president Eisenhower.

If it has to happen and when it has to happen, your opinion won't weigh more than a vote.

..which will of course be your choice to cast or not.

Don't worry, BJP won't let him come out of Gujarat. Nitish will be most probable candidate as he only can put NDA back to original form.

What i meant was we need CEO/geeks at regional level and strong and pragmatic leader at national level. Weak leader at National is a recipe for disaster.

Look, we are a very diverse country. Many times the job of center is to simply listen what states say. By weak I did not mean indecisive. I mean somebody who does not bulldoze his views through other, but listens to others, make them feel comfortable.
Most of our PMs are men of consensus, strong headed guys end up being home minster.

Don't worry, BJP won't let him come out of Gujarat. Nitish will be most probable candidate as he only can put NDA back to original form.

Yep, Nitish Kumar is good PM candidate. But that would be bihars loss. We need good regional leaders.

Back
Top Bottom