What's new

Gujarat does a double! Why can't India under the 'visionary' NaMo.

Has it been proved that modi has been guilty, else why cant you shove your mouth in your or at least be agnostic about this issue till courts decide.

PS: North Koreans and south koreans are of same race and have same IQ's. Still north korea is still reeling under poverty. I hope you understand the importance of NAMO in the growth of Gujarat.

Your reaction is like an accomplish of Modi.

You people have developed a bad habit of looking at the GDP figure of Gujurats in isolation from pan-Indian picture. When a country of 120 crores are witnessing 8.5% of growth, then for a part of India which is historically developed; 10% GDP should not be a miracle.

I understand the growth of India and don't think any state can grow in isolation. Gujurat is also part of the growth curve India is riding through. To spread the propaganda that Modi is the architect of Gujurat is a slap on the same Gujurati Ashmita for which he takes credit.

..and a few examples of those good men/women?

Karunanidhi?
Manmohan Singh? (the I-didn't-know PM)
Rahul baba?
Diggy Raja?
Mayawati?
Shibu Soren?
Lalu?
Mulayam?

Modi is not perfect but he is the best we have got.

oh and BTW, you can say this "I don't want such development" dialogue because you are not the one facing the brunt of this lack of development.

Go and ask a tribal in Orissa who has never even seen a train or a child in Rajasthan who doesn't get enough water to drink and you will have your answer.

Brush up your memory man...........
Bangaru Laxman
Dilip Singh Judev
Yellurappa
More recently 2 of BJP ministers from Punjab

BJP are no angels, much less their fallen angel, Modi. Untill Modi owns up or atleast apologizes to the people of his state, there's no chance in hell he will become the PM. If not personally, he can at least apologize on behalf of his govt.

Gujarat is a success story. Previous year it had 11% growth and at Vibrant Gujarat the state govt signed MoU for $300 billion investment with various companies. Gujarat is an economic role model for rest of the country.

Gujarat is a success story. Previous year it had 11% growth and at Vibrant Gujarat the state govt signed MoU for $300 billion investment with various companies. Gujarat is an economic role model for rest of the country.

Modi indeed did a great job. No two ways about it. But Modi had a ready-made set up to begin with. Lets not overestimate his impact. Gujarat's infrastructure, resources, people - its not the same as in the rest of India.

although i am BJP supporter but i don't think party is goin to make him pm in near future

modi can only become pm if BJP get's majority of its own but that's not going to happen .
and to form govt. BJP will going to need the help of its allies and apart from sena and akalis no body is going to accept modi as an pm.and it also going to make difficult for BJP to attract potential allies like TDP or BJD.
add to that he has till date not apologized for failing to control the riots although he has not been convicted but he should apologize.which has not helped any body.

His development work and doubl digit growth will help bjp project a pro-development party image but that's not gonna make him pm

Your reaction is like an accomplish of Modi.

You people have developed a bad habit of looking at the GDP figure of Gujurats in isolation from pan-Indian picture. When a country of 120 crores are witnessing 8.5% of growth, then for a part of India which is historically developed; 10% GDP should not be a miracle.

I understand the growth of India and don't think any state can grow in isolation. Gujurat is also part of the growth curve India is riding through. To spread the propaganda that Modi is the architect of Gujurat is a slap on the same Gujurati Ashmita for which he takes credit.

Yes, i was one of the accomplish of the Gujarat riots, i personally posted my photo in the forum few days back so that people like you can spot my accomplishment in Gujarat riots. I will send you my address if you find something in that regard so that you can send court summons . :D

You don't have to prove again yourself that you speak from your and not from the mouth, Maharastra PCI is more that that of Guj but it still has frequent power cuts, Massive farmer suicide in vidharba, Crumbling infrastructure in Mumbai etc which are not the case in the Gujarat. These are major projects accomplished by Modi's administration

1) Accomplishing Namrata Sarovar project, which can supply water to parts of kutch.
2) 100% electrification of Gujarat with no power cuts.
3) Bumping up infrastructure in cities like Ahmadabad and Surat like BRTS, River front projects etc apart from general development like roads etc.
4) Industrialization of Gujarat which brought many semi-skilled and un-skilled jobs.
5) He provided very good deals to farmers in land acquisition as there are no singur's and bhatta-parsol's.

Even if Gujarati's are enterprising, given good deal those entrepreneurs will move those enterprises out of Gujarat in a whisk. Modi's accomplishment is to actively make sure that Gujarat maintains investors friendly image and he pro-actively brought many projects to Gujarat Eg being TATA nano. I am sure no other Govt can accomplished that in the given time frame and finally don't behave like dimwit teesta setalwad.

I will love to have a non congressi government at centre .
But Narendra Modi as PM ... Nooo

PM of the country represents whole country in the world stage.
NaMo has got the blot of communal riots and it is not going to go anytime soon .
If he becomes PM , other countries especially our neighbour will try to potray India as anti secular .

BJP alrdy lost two elections coz of their PM candidates .
BJPs ally JDU is purely anti Modi , AFAIK even Sushma Swaraj is anti Modi .
I would like that a sensible softspoken guy like Arun Jaitley to become PM candidate of BJP

Modi indeed did a great job. No two ways about it. But Modi had a ready-made set up to begin with. Lets not overestimate his impact. Gujarat's infrastructure, resources, people - its not the same as in the rest of India.

Plus Gujaratis are hardworking , honest ppl .

Wish u.p. govt. can learn something from gujrat..!

how can Gurjarat economy be bigger then Pakistan exactly?

Seems like Gurjarat is taking majority of India FDI.

Yes, i was one of the accomplish of the Gujarat riots, i personally posted my photo in the forum few days back so that people like you can spot my accomplishment in Gujarat riots. I will send you my address if you find something in that regard so that you can send court summons . :D

You don't have to prove again yourself that you speak from your and not from the mouth, Maharastra PCI is more that that of Guj but it still has frequent power cuts, Massive farmer suicide in vidharba, Crumbling infrastructure in Mumbai etc which are not the case in the Gujarat. These are major projects accomplished by Modi's administration

1) Accomplishing Namrata Sarovar project, which can supply water to parts of kutch.
2) 100% electrification of Gujarat with no power cuts.
3) Bumping up infrastructure in cities like Ahmadabad and Surat like BRTS, River front projects etc apart from general development like roads etc.
4) Industrialization of Gujarat which brought many semi-skilled and un-skilled jobs.
5) He provided very good deals to farmers in land acquisition as there are no singur's and bhatta-parsol's.

Even if Gujarati's are enterprising, given good deal those entrepreneurs will move those enterprises out of Gujarat in a whisk. Modi's accomplishment is to actively make sure that Gujarat maintains investors friendly image and he pro-actively brought many projects to Gujarat Eg being TATA nano. I am sure no other Govt can accomplished that in the given time frame and finally don't behave like dimwit teesta setalwad.

thanks for this post gulte. no other indian deserves to be our pm more than modi.

Back
Top Bottom