What's new

Gujarat does a double! Why can't India under the 'visionary' NaMo.

let me say u guys,Only BJP can build this nation better......Support BJP....Spread the news of these scamster congress....
NO congress
No left
No communist
Only BJP

Coz i know wat BJP has done to Bangalore......Any day BJP will win in Karnataka ,this congress stooge baradwaj is trying to bring down BJp,even he is succesful,next election BJP will win...

Be careful - some people in the BJP are quite corrupt. Sushma Swaraj is close to the Bellary Reddy brothers, and she is also close to Advani.

Be careful - some people in the BJP are quite corrupt. Sushma Swaraj is close to the Bellary Reddy brothers, and she is also close to Advani.

there are corrupt politicians in every party & no party is better than any other when it comes to corruption! but if i have to choose between two evils, i'l choose the lesser one!!

there are corrupt politicians in every party & no party is better than any other when it comes to corruption! but if i have to choose between two evile, i'l choose the lesser one!!

Well said ... atleast BJP wont sell our nation .... and we can expect BJP to take strong decisions when in power

Also in Kerala Congress and Communists are at eachothers throat on other matters, but when it comes to defeating BJP they help eachother.

One Communist leader ,who was also Muslim , was fired from the party for praising Gujurat model of development. He joined Congress.

A. P. Abdullakutty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, what else can be expected from communal parties like left and congress.

let me say u guys,Only BJP can build this nation better......Support BJP....Spread the news of these scamster congress....
NO congress
No left
No communist
Only BJP

Coz i know wat BJP has done to Bangalore......Any day BJP will win in Karnataka ,this congress stooge baradwaj is trying to bring down BJp,even he is succesful,next election BJP will win...

No one can beat congress in cheap politics. Its their forte.

Either Narender Modi or Rahul Gandhi should be our next PM.

Rahul Gandhi.....!!!!! This loser is trying to disrupt peace in my state. He is provoking poor guilleble farmers. He is lying in front of the whole nation. everyone knows that 99% farmers of the village dont have any problem with land aquisition. he is making claims that 74 farmers are killed when the truth is 2 farmers and 2 policemen are killed. he is making such shameful false claims that many women, young girls have been raped..! can this looser say the same thing about his mother and sister? sometimes i wonder how low can congress party fall..! and you want to see this student of digvijay singh as our pm..! god save us.

Bring captain amrinder to the center .......he also brought development to Punjab....

We should also make nitish kumar PM .......he is also doing wonderful job.

We should also make .............hhhhmmmm.........every CM the PM...

Wait a minute ..........how many PM we are going to make?????

Bring captain amrinder to the center .......he also brought development to Punjab....

We should also make nitish kumar PM .......he is also doing wonderful job.

We should also make .............hhhhmmmm.........every CM the PM...

Wait a minute ..........how many PM we are going to make?????

Why should we make every cm the pm when we can clearly see only few are performing..!

It's time Modi become the PM of India. The corrupt Congress has to go

Rahul Gandhi.....!!!!! This loser is trying to disrupt peace in my state. He is provoking poor guilleble farmers. He is lying in front of the whole nation. everyone knows that 99% farmers of the village dont have any problem with land aquisition. he is making claims that 74 farmers are killed when the truth is 2 farmers and 2 policemen are killed. he is making such shameful false claims that many women, young girls have been raped..! can this looser say the same thing about his mother and sister? sometimes i wonder how low can congress party fall..! and you want to see this student of digvijay singh as our pm..! god save us.

The guy(Rahul) found a article on "serbian genocide in kosovo" and thought why don't we apply that to our political career, one thing is for sure Congress has become a family party rather than a party of protecting her domestic and international interest. Indra Gandhi was the last of the bold PM's india ever had from the Congress(Manmohan is an agent of the American)

gujrat has become the growth engine of india, do you know that gujrat's economy is bigger than pakistan's, after all it is a small state of india. NARENDRA MODI had once told that he considers gujrat as a multi national company of which he is the CEO,and it is his responsibility to run this company in profit's, i guess he is doing it really well. Good going gujrat , keep it up.

Gujarat's (or Maharashtra's) economy is not bigger than Pakistan's. Please stop spreading lies, or force me to quote you the exact figures that show you are lying.

Back
Top Bottom