What's new

Guess the place / symbol / personality

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ok this is kind of "GUESS WHO" thread. Here we can share a picture of any place in the world (but must be popular enough to be recognized). It can also be of a famous personality from any background, an animal or a symbol/signs originated from History or present times.

The purpose of this thread is to increase our general knowledge of the world so I think it would be interesting. Please make sure when you share a picture of a popular place it has to be world famous and only exception can be given to the places in Pakistan which is not necessarily be popular all over the world.

Hints can be provided upon request and double make sure when you share a picture, it does not contain its name in the attached link.

Ok first image - Guess this place

1)

32255720.jpg

correct!!! Next - guess the name of this Animal

shared this image on the first page for educational purpose. So those who does not know this animal will also get familiar with it and probably know about its significance :D

2)

2whi68o.jpg

Its called "Markhor"
and its a national animal of Pakistan

ok try this...

dsc00466.jpg-134965
I made it very clear that the pictures should be world-famous with only exception to the places in Pakistan. These mountains are in India and besides Himalaya's there is nothing much to talk about mountains in India

I am sharing another picture

3)

s6oeut.jpg

Good thread.

This is a famous mountain peak, one of the most beautiful scene on earth. Which place?

155408212_9fea74a045.jpg

I made it very clear that the pictures should be world-famous with only exception to the places in Pakistan. These mountains are in India and besides Himalaya's there is nothing much to talk about mountains in India

I am sharing another picture

3)

s6oeut.jpg

Margaret Thatcher.

ok fine.... any way it was the answer..
this is the view of Phir panjal range from manali...
The Pir Panjal Range is a mountain range in the Middle Himalayas running from east southeast to west northwest across the states of Himachal Pradesh and Kashmir in the Republic of India as well as Pakistani-administered Kashmir. The eastern segment of the range forms the watershed that separates the Chenab (Chandrabhaga) river basin from the Beas and Ravi river basins.

Back
Top Bottom