What's new

Guess the cricketer

Now this is going to be tough i reckon!

I would be really surprised if you can recognize this player in the first or second attempt :D

13743818.jpg

A very simple tough !

72799_1601040199666_1645915248_1375129_549963_n.jpg

Note :
Dont think too much...just try to find nuances !

oops you shared a picture already :confused:

Well i could have made similar pictures but then i guess it would be too difficuilt to recognize if there are not many attributes left that could guide us to the right person

This is west indian player
tall.... so i assume must be a bowler
by shirt, he has play ODI matches
the dress code suggests he is not very old

and there just too many options that can be right

First I thought its Carl Hooper, later i thought its Courtney Walsh although there is a visible difference in their height, later i thought its a current player so must be Sammy or bravo or someone from the current team

I guess hints would be required to reach to the right person

arre its very simple.......as i said....focus on his attributes....eg :- cheek bone, smile, etc etc.....

i will tru to give a reduced version to make its simpler 1

steve waugh !

:no::no::no::no:

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

arre its very simple.......as i said....focus on his attributes....eg :- cheek bone, smile, etc etc.....

i will tru to give a reduced version to make its simpler 1

don't say its K/U Akmal :woot:

:no::no::no::no:

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

don't say its K/U Akmal :woot:

I think the batsman is an aussie that too from a little old times, during late 90s !

any hint ?

I think the batsman is an aussie that too from a little old times, during late 90s !

any hint ?

well its not Aussie player
Its an all-rounder
yes he has played in late 90s

any hint ?

my brain is not working at the moment - all my focus is diverted to my job :lol:

So no time to save and view this picture in zoom :rofl:

oh well let me give it a try though - but not sure if i will be able to focus properly or not

Back
Top Bottom