What's new

GSLV mk III first pics, waiting for launch on 5th June

Kinetic

BANNED
Reaction score
GSLV Mk III-D1/GSAT-19 Mission
GSLV Mk III-D1

GSLV-Mk III is capable launching 4 ton class of satellites to Geosynchronous Transfer orbit (GTO). It is a three-stage vehicle with two solid motor strap-ons (S200), a liquid propellant core stage (L110) and a cryogenic stage (C25).

GSLV-Mk III-D1 is the first developmental flight, carrying 3136 kg GSAT-19 satellite to a Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (GTO). The vehicle is configured with a 5 m ogive payload fairing and slanted strap-on nose cone to provide aerodynamic robustness.

GSLV Mk III-D1/GSAT-19 Mission is scheduled to be launched on June 05, 2017 at 17:28 Hrs (IST) from the Second Launch Pad at SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota

http://isro.gov.in/launcher/gslv-mk-iii-d1-gsat-19-mission

5-1gslv-mkiii-d1beingmovedfromvehicleassemblybuildingtosecondlaunchpad.jpg

4-2gslv-mkiiid1onitswaytolaunchpad.jpg

2-4thefullyintegratedgslv-mkiiid1carryinggsat-19atthesecondlaunchpad-sideview.jpg

@Windjammer @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh

ISRO is developing a much bigger rocket with 16 ton to Geo orbit called ULV.

Current GSLV mk III with SCE200 and new cryo engine will be capable of 10 ton to geo orbit.

HLV-S250-SC200-C50.JPG

Last edited:
Its a first flight. Lets not jinx it.
5th june mark3 is a success and 6th june USA puts more sanctions on isro.
You heard it here first.

You are an ignorant fool. ISRO and NASA developing a $ 1.5 billion SAR satellite,

ISRO-NASA.jpg
Guess the standards for elite membets are pretty low on this site.
Usa already bans american cos from using PSLV for launching small satellites . Every american satellite launch requires a waiver from the US government.
Now FO and dont quote me . Its not personal , i dont like imbeciles.

Usa already bans american cos from using PSLV for launching small satellites . Every american satellite launch requires a waiver from the US government.

You are still an ignorant fool. Being member of many defence forums over last 14 years, I have seen dozens of idiots like you.

Tell me when you are able to launch an SLV to space without any help, let alone a satellite, soothing your already hurt ego won't help, India is a great nation in building, like China, India too will become a giant in space, who wants Americans, we will send satellites of muslims and south Asian country satellites.... now please leave and do put some ice on your burning heart...
Btw Good luck to our brightest star....ISRO

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom