What's new

GSLV mk III first pics, waiting for launch on 5th June

So is India still on schedule to send an Indian to the moon by 2020?

No We are more Interested in Commercial Applications, Cheaper Launches , Unified Launchers and Better Powerful Satellites rather Makes statements and "Showing" our Might ( which we did achieve with mangalyaan anyway..). the idea is to do a SpaceX rather N1 ( The Russian Rocket built for Moon Missions )

This launch itself has experimental Satellite technologies on board , which after validation will be used for future payloads.

No We are more Interested in Commercial Applications, Cheaper Launches , Unified Launchers and Better Powerful Satellites rather Makes statements and "Showing" our Might ( which we did achieve with mangalyaan anyway..). the idea is to do a SpaceX rather N1 ( The Russian Rocket built for Moon Missions )

This launch itself has experimental Satellite technologies on board , which after validation will be used for future payloads.

Forgive me, I was asking about the Indian claim that India will send an Indian to the moon by 2020. I didn't know that India achieved that with Mangalyaan. I am surprised as no Indians bragged about sending a man to the moon with that project. I was erroneously led to believe that Mangalyaan was a probed circled the moon and discovered water in the moon...:rofl:

Why would I be jealous or petty about India. If anything, I pity India...:rofl:

India did claimed that it will send an Indian to the moon by 2020. With this new rocket, I'm wondering if India will achieve this feat. It's a fair question relating to the topic.
I guess adding emojis strenghtens your arguments.
This topic is about a new launcher lvm3 or mark3 .
This is rated for human flight payload but Indian govt is not prioritising human flight in its budget. Rightly so.
Bye "elite" member.

A much bigger rocket with 16 ton to Geo orbit.

Current GSLV mk III with SCE200 and new cryo engine will be capable of 10 ton to geo orbit.

HLV-S250-SC200-C50.JPG

Forgive me, I was asking about the Indian claim that India will send an Indian to the moon by 2020. I didn't know that India achieved that with Mangalyaan. I am surprised as no Indians bragged about sending a man to the moon with that project. I was erroneously led to believe that Mangalyaan was a probed circled the moon and discovered water in the moon...:rofl:

Stop Trolling.
Post Reported.

A much bigger rocket with 16 ton to Geo orbit.

Current GSLV mk III with SCE200 and new cryo engine will be capable of 10 ton to geo orbit.

HLV-S250-SC200-C50.JPG

ULV , heavy ?

All ignore above.
SCE200 as the name implies is a semi cryogenic engine , not cryogenic .
Plan is to replace the cryogenic engine with semi cryo in gslv3 to get 6 t to GEO and subsequently develop a new vehicle centred around sce200 capable of 10 to 15 t to GEO.

Seriously, you claim to be some kind of expert, and this is what you know?

They are replacing the hypergolic L110 stage (with 2X Vikas) with an SC200 stage with a single SCE 200 engine.

This would allow payloads of 6-7 tonnes to GTO.

As for the HLV they need a much powerful upper stage or a combination of stages along with larger solid rocket boosters. They did propose the development of a 600 kN staged combustion cycle cryogenic engine during 11th five year plan but it's present status is unknown.

Ok, will be tuning in from Bali to watch this baby go! Jai hind!

Congrats to India for attempting such a launch. Would India declare itself a Superpower if this launch is successful? It will only be 5 year late according to APJ Kalam.

No way man we cant even surpass SUPARCO so how can we ?. May be since u wished we will call ourself a rocket power and test it on the @ss of some guys who are faithful to our enemies :D

The C27 stage. This will also be the upper stage used in future LVs (ULV and the TSTO LV with clustered Semi-cryogenic engines)

10-6c25cryogenicstageatstagepreparationfacility.jpg

Our very own equivalent of centaur stage @Nilgiri

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom