What's new

GSLV mk III first pics, waiting for launch on 5th June

Seriously, you claim to be some kind of expert, and this is what you know?

They are replacing the hypergolic L110 stage (with 2X Vikas) with an SC200 stage with a single SCE 200 engine.

This would allow payloads of 6-7 tonnes to GTO.

As for the HLV they need a much powerful upper stage or a combination of stages along with larger solid rocket boosters. They did propose the development of a 600 kN staged combustion cycle cryogenic engine during 11th five year plan but it's present status is unknown.
Seriously, you claim to be some kind of expert, and this is what you know?

They are replacing the hypergolic L110 stage (with 2X Vikas) with an SC200 stage with a single SCE 200 engine.

This would allow payloads of 6-7 tonnes to GTO.

As for the HLV they need a much powerful upper stage or a combination of stages along with larger solid rocket boosters. They did propose the development of a 600 kN staged combustion cycle cryogenic engine during 11th five year plan but it's present status is unknown.
Since you are right , i am deleting my post.
Just to clarify ..
The sce 200 semicryo will replace the 2nd stage vikas engines and not the 3rd stage cryo stage .
And we plan to retain both semi cryo and cryo for the heavier 10 to 16 t ULV.
Going to be very silent on this thread from now on ......

This is the same rocket India will use to take astronaut into space

Why are Indians obsess with China. India should be comparing with the US instead as US is the space superpower.
Speaking of obsession I wonder why you guys are here trolling. This is the case of most space related matter about India, just go through any Space-India threads. You might be surprised to see your own comments.

Stop Trolling.
Post Reported.

ULV , heavy ?

I think HLV is a version of ULV.

ISRO should start giving vehicles name rather than abbreviations.

Why are Indians obsess with China. India should be comparing with the US instead as US is the space superpower. China is no where close.

Indians are less bothered about China than a flaseflag under TAIWAN FLAG. lol

thefullyintegratedgslv-mkiii-d1carryinggsat-19atthesecondlaunchpad-anotherview.jpg

It is my opinion that this rocket should have its own series rather than being tagged onto GSLV series (as mk III).

Yes, it is quite different from GSLV/PSLV family, which are essentially late 80s/early 90s designs. It would be a bummer if they named the next one Mk IV.

I see ISRO has upped its game when it comes to these curtain raiser vids. About time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom