What's new

GSLV mk III first pics, waiting for launch on 5th June

Bound to happen frequently, with -27 negatives.
Nothing new.

Indian space's measly 4 ton GTO capacity is nothing to write home about.

HLV?
India is not even close:

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Heavy-lift_launch_vehicle

You are right, We are 15 Years late... and thats because at some point in 1990s a Moronic Leadership accused its own ISRO scientists of being a Spy. Would u ever dare Admit it ? Carry on with your pathetic Agenda.

Its Shameful to read your comments in such threads as well, I wish you were limited to your "Hate and Love" Threads pal.

You are right, We are 15 Years late... and thats because at some point in 1990s a Moronic Leadership accused its own ISRO scientists of being a Spy. Would u ever dare Admit it ? Carry on with your pathetic Agenda.

Its Shameful to read your comments in such threads as well, I wish you were limited to your "Hate and Love" Threads pal.

This poor guy do not know that this is third version of cryogenic engine. 1 and 2 were launched a long bak and India is in cryo league for more than a decade. This is the most powerful version which we launched and succeed in first attempt with very high precision.

A GIANT LEAP FOR INDIA AND SOUTH ASIA- A very big congratulations to ISRO.
It's not a giant leap,just a small step. See the arian 5 or longmarch or delta rockets liftoff capacity. I

It's not a giant leap,just a small step. See the arian 5 or longmarch or delta rockets liftoff capacity. I

depends on the orbit.

For LEO
MKiii has 10000kg payload capacity.
LM 3B has 12000kg payload capacity.
Ariane5 ES has 20000kg payload capacity (on paper). ( Ariane 5 ECA 10865kg, tested on june 1, 2017,)

Onboard camera footage from GSLV launch.

At 1.30 ish for few seconds you can see the seperation thrusters in operation and located on both ends to prevent excessive rotation to prevent any collision with main rocket. That's pretty cool stuff. I wonder if they are ducted from the main chamber or they are patched on seperately?

@anant_s

At 1.30 ish for few seconds you can see the seperation thrusters in operation and located on both ends to prevent excessive rotation to prevent any collision with main rocket. That's pretty cool stuff. I wonder if they are ducted from the main chamber or they are patched on seperately?

@anant_s

obviously they are separate set of thrusters.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom