What's new

Growing Rift Between Hong Kong and Mainland China

Status
Not open for further replies.
then maybe they werent given equal opportunities. if they were the indians would have outstripped u people, for eg, just compare the indian and chinese diaspora in western countries. they both are given equal opurtunities and its indians who outperform the chinese

Oh yes, clearly Indians have insurmountable talent.

That is why India today has more poverty than the entire continent of Africa.

This kind of logic, is why India ranked at the bottom of the world in the OECD Educational tests.

ppl living in Indian slums don't consume gutter oil like chinese mainlanders do, its just the feeling we Indians have towards those slum dwelling illegal bangladeshis living in our country, so their hate towards you is justifiable :tup:

and don't fucki ng generalize saying typical Indian again and again to every Indian, and then please don't cry like a pusy if someone calls you a ^ _^ ****** got it ???

Aren't you the one whose generalizing now ? your getting Frustrated.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Oh yes, clearly Indians have insurmountable talent.

That is why India today has more poverty than the entire continent of Africa.

This kind of logic is why India ranked at the bottom in the OECD Educational tests.

The Thread is not about Indians, Don't know why they keep injecting themselves in.

india also has more rich people than any country in the world (barring USA) did CCP tell u that?

anyway, answer my question. why do indians outperform chinese when given equal opportunities?

According to you guys, India is the "biggest democracy in the world" while China is a Communist authoritarian state. :lol:

So according to that logic, we clearly have less opportunities than you do.

Yet it is India that has more poverty/starvation than the entire continent of Africa (right at the bottom of the world), it is India that is the malnutrition and open defecation capital of the planet, it is India that is listed by Forbes as one of the dirtiest countries in the world, it is India that is at the very bottom of the world in the OECD Educational tests, etc etc.

More Indian logic.

And even those Indians here, who are not illegal immigrants, live in slums like Chungking Mansions. Since they are not used to having toilets, I shudder at the thought of the resale value of those properties.

:cough: :cough: most of the S.Asians living in CKM are bangladeshis and pakistanis. Indians own the guest houses and business in there for most part, but also some do live there, just like many who live in the Masterpiece or Hung Hom Bay or Kowloon Tong etc. etc...

And CKM despite the overall ambience/outlook is a prime property in prime location..... houses all the backpackers from US n EU n even mainstream tourists from the mainland! :D

Think all the name calling and insults should cool down , Threads been Blown way out of proportion.

then maybe they werent given equal opportunities. if they were the indians would have outstripped u people, for eg, just compare the indian and chinese diaspora in western countries. they both are given equal opurtunities and its indians who outperform the chinese

That might be a good comparison, but that's just in developed countries, which is a tiny sample.

The vast majority of both the Indian and Chinese diasporas are in 3rd world countries like Africa, Carribean, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand for Chinese, and Middle East, Carribean and Africa for Indians.

Chinese in Africa, Southeast Asia and Carribean are more successful than Indians in Middle East, Carribean and Africa.

:cough: :cough: most of the S.Asians living in CKM are bangladeshis and pakistanis. Indians own the guest houses and business in there for most part, but also some do live there, just like many who live in the Masterpiece or Hung Hom Bay or Kowloon Tong etc. etc...

And CKM despite the overall ambience/outlook is a prime property in prime location..... houses all the backpackers from US n EU n even mainstream tourists from the mainland! :D

You claim to live in Shenzhen, so why are you trying to use Cantonese slang, and how do you know about Chungking Mansions? :lol:

Chungking Mansions is the slum that is the most famous for having lots of Indians and Nigerians.

You can check it yourself.

ya lets get back to topic! HK citizens calling mainlanders LOCUSTS!:china:

Blown way out of Proportion incidents happen in cities. Dogs and Locust think not the best way to address.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

That might be a good comparison, but that's just in developed countries, which is a tiny sample.

The vast majority of both the Indian and Chinese diasporas are in 3rd world countries like Africa, Carribean, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand for Chinese, and Middle East, Carribean and Africa for Indians.

Chinese in Africa, Southeast Asia and Carribean are more successful than Indians in Middle East, Carribean and Africa.

LOL :cheers:

You claim to live in Shenzhen, so why are you trying to use Cantonese slang, and how do you know about Chungking Mansions? :lol:

Chungking Mansions is the slum that is the most famous for having lots of Indians and Nigerians.

You can check it yourself.

I can say the same about you? How you know about CKM?? :D
Been there many times, and I think I can interact with S.Asians there better than what you draw or extrapolate.
Its like you guys can actually tell the difference between an Indian or a Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan :D
and also shenzhen's a part of GD, place native for cantonese.... just FYI ;)

ppl living in Indian slums don't consume gutter oil like chinese mainlanders do, its just the feeling we Indians have towards those slum dwelling illegal bangladeshis living in our country, so their hate towards you is justifiable :tup:

and don't fucki ng generalize saying typical Indian again and again to every Indian, and then please don't cry like a pusy if someone calls you a ^ _^ ****** got it ???

Thread was originally started by one of your own countrymen.

Every country has such issues. Even my country.

According to you guys, India is the "biggest democracy in the world" while China is a Communist authoritarian state. :lol:

So according to that logic, we clearly have less opportunities than you do.

when did i say that? :hitwall:

Yet it is India that has more poverty/starvation than the entire continent of Africa (right at the bottom of the world), it is India that is the malnutrition and open defecation capital of the planet, it is India that is listed by Forbes as one of the dirtiest countries in the world, it is India that is at the very bottom of the world in the OECD Educational tests, etc etc.

More Indian logic.

Why does india have all that while china little?

One reason: 1 child policy. poor people tend to reproduce a lot more since they feel every pair of hands is an extra source of income. this leads to a geometric increase in the rise of poor population making it much much ore difficult for india which gives them freedom to do so than for china.

2. regarding OECD Educational tests- Seriously? :rofl: thats ur benchmark? :lol: 2 crappy schools from two states is competition? maybe it is for u people. for us it was a joyride.

For me a country's education level depends on how many people from OTHER countries want to study in yours.
India No. 4 in World's Best Education Destination list

Indian diaspora out perform the Chinese diaspora? May I ask where you get your information from?

My advice to you is do your research thoroughly before you post such a statement. And don't use some flimsy arguments.

Been there many times, and I think I can interact with S.Asians there better than what you draw or extrapolate.

You're an Indian, living in China, and you've been to Chungking Mansions many times?

LOL, no argument here. :lol: No surprise either.

Just remind your countrymen to use toilets while they are in other people's countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom