What's new

Growing Rift Between Hong Kong and Mainland China

Status
Not open for further replies.
u live in US. so here is a fact about american indians
Indians are highest earners in the US - Economy and Politics - livemint.com
since indians are no1, chinese cant be no1 either

No surprise, since you exported your best minds to America. Selection bias. :lol:

India the country though, is at the very bottom of the world, even below Africa, in terms of poverty and starvation.

What use is there in boasting about AMERICANS (who happen to be ethnically Indian) while India itself can't beat even Africa?

Nope we did not you yourself made the choice of coming here and commenting no one forced you, don't use words you cannot back. Don't feed trolls remember that now.

good. now make sure the same rules apply for ur countymen

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

No surprise, since you exported your best minds to America. Selection bias. :lol:

India the country though, is at the very bottom of the world, even below Africa, in terms of poverty and starvation.

my reply was already made to u here

Why does india have all that while china little?

One reason: 1 child policy. poor people tend to reproduce a lot more since they feel every pair of hands is an extra source of income. this leads to a geometric increase in the rise of poor population making it much much ore difficult for india which gives them freedom to do so than for china.

2. regarding OECD Educational tests- Seriously? :rofl: thats ur benchmark? :lol: 2 crappy schools from two states is competition? maybe it is for u people. for us it was a joyride.

For me a country's education level depends on how many people from OTHER countries want to study in yours.
India No. 4 in World's Best Education Destination list[/url]

good. now make sure the same rules apply for ur countymen

LOL you just answered you own question you claim we brought you here but you yourself did, and feed the troll comments.

You're an Indian, living in China, and you've been to Chungking Mansions many times?

LOL, no argument here. :lol: No surprise either.

Just remind your countrymen to use toilets while they are in other people's countries.

You gonna lol at every person going to CKM, u may burst laughing then.... given the number of mainlanders coming there.
And if u had any better knowledge, you'd know each of the export co. offices in CKM do business in excess of US$5million a month, judge online all you want, while others laugh at you outside the cyberspace.

You gonna lol at every person going to CKM, u may burst laughing then.... given the number of mainlanders coming there.
And if u had any better knowledge, you'd know each of the export co. offices in CKM do business in excess of US$5million a month, judge online all you want, while others laugh at you outside the cyberspace.

LOL this is the same argument Indians make about their slums, that they generate economic output. :lol:

Obviously.

Tell that to Danny Boyle next time. :disagree:

More Indians and Nigerians go there then any mainlander. through you have business and Locals and people of other races living there.

it seems to be indians wet dream to have chinese against each other, but when it comes down to dealing with indians, all chinese will come together and kick the indians in the face. in hong kong and mainland, we have a word for indians: "ah san", meaning "the 3rd" because of how indians follow behind and obey every order from their white masters like loyal servants.

Ya ya ya one more chini speaking from his nether end, Indians feel insulted being called Indian, sure mate, locust mentality, nothing else.

Anyways this topic is nothing about India, I only posted because all you turds were making racist comments about indians because hongkongers find you unciviliased, uncouth and like locust. Going by the racist foul mouthed mentality of most of you, they are absolutely right.

I find amusing some Chinese here proudly display racism against Indians and more funny is something that Pakistanis are thanking it, considering the same racial slur is used for Pakistanis.
Its obvious that like any other foreigners they can't differentiate between Indian and Pakistanis

For us Indians i think its a reverse situation, usually Indians get called "P.A.K.I" now finally thanks to the Chinese we have Pakistanis being called "Ah san/Ah cha"

Infact , i'm interpreting the video right they are also mocking something relating to pork.

Anyways, if Indians have problem with racism in China or Hong Kong they should leave.

PS: now see Chinese will go all gaga with how Pakistanis are more fairer than Indians and hence can differentiated.

Every South Asian is aware that almost no foreigner can identify them properly at first sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL this is the same argument Indians make about their slums, that they generate economic output. :lol:

Obviously.

Why does india have all that poverty while china little?

One reason: 1 child policy. poor people tend to reproduce a lot more since they feel every pair of hands is an extra source of income. this leads to a geometric increase in the rise of poor population making it much much ore difficult for india which gives them freedom to do so than for china.

2. regarding OECD Educational tests- Seriously? :rofl: thats ur benchmark? :lol: 2 crappy schools from two states is competition? maybe it is for u people. for us it was a joyride.

For me a country's education level depends on how many people from OTHER countries want to study in yours.
India No. 4 in World's Best Education Destination list

Anyways, if Indians have problem with racism in China or Hong Kong they should leave.

Yep, they should piss off.

And Indians like fateh71 who hate Chinese, yet live in Singapore (majority Chinese population) should think about it as well.

Why does india have all that poverty while china little?

India No. 4 in World's Best Education Destination list

China has poverty while India has more Poverty.
Many reasons not just one you posted a link wow here you go
China 1st, India last in global education rankings | Deseret News
U.S. Teens Lag as China Soars on International Test - Bloomberg

Obviously.

because its that simple.... its all about the money. The people who own the businesses there enjoy the profits, the property due to its location provides easy access to customers and other facilities while the people employed by these businesses like the cleaner and servants do live there. Just like how the Chinese businesses operate not just locally but also overseas.

I find amusing some Chinese here proudly display racism against Indians and more funny is something that Pakistanis are thanking it, considering the same racial slur is used for Pakistanis.
Its obvious that like any other foreigners they can't differentiate between Indian and Pakistanis

For us Indians i think its a reverse situation, usually Indians get called "P.A.K.I" now finally thanks to the Chinese we have Pakistanis being called "Ah san/Ah cha"

Infact , i'm interpreting the video right they are also mocking some the relating to pork.

Thread was flame bait through I don't like Racists even Chinese ones however, you have Indians making Accounts called Chinks and Chink Faggots in fact Indians also called Pakistani's Porkis or Pakistanis, I suggest we don't use any of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom