What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

Delhi is too humid in summer so don't go there :D

I live 180 Km north-west to delhi in roorkee , weather is good here due to river ganga flowing inside the city.Never been to Hyderabad so don't know much about it.
Actually its Ganga canal anyway Roorkee is nice green city

Delhi is no.1 in transport infrastructure whereas Mumbai tops in highrise buildings in India..

Nice. If I was you I'd just move to Shimla, nice and cold..Your flags say USA --> India. Are you diaspora that moved back home?
aahh No, I came to India during my Masters trip from USA in 2007, loved the place and its energy came back again in 2009 and decided to settle here looking at the business opportunity and been here since then. :usflag::usflag:
India.gif
India.gif

I am mainly into furniture and personal designs, also growing to Bath-ware now

In expensive houses in Canada bathtubs are carved from a single marble block. You should really design those for India, they will be a hit! It'll also be pretty cheap compared to Caneeda

In expensive houses in Canada bathtubs are carved from a single marble block. You should really design those for India, they will be a hit! It'll also be pretty cheap compared to Caneeda
In India people want much more :O they, people come to me like, "no limit on the money, just design what he doesn't have :3 and what only I will have" This is the type of requests I get :3 sometimes. Too big market with people ready to spend money on anything cool.

aahh No, I came to India during my Masters trip from USA in 2007, loved the place and its energy came back again in 2009 and decided to settle here looking at the business opportunity and been here since then. :usflag::usflag:
India.gif
India.gif
Now don't tell me you stole one of our desi girl

I try not to tell my about my personal life on forums :p: though I am in a relationship with a Swedish girl :smitten:
well congrats to you bro if you need best man you know where to find me and bhao ka bhi khayaal rakhna if she has sisters :X

Back
Top Bottom