What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

@Georgeclark ---- this is what is will propel Mumbai even further. Mumbai's Port --- one of the many arteries of India:

BL12_MUM_JNPT_1295482g.jpg

Jawaharlal_Nehru_Trust_Port.jpg

Mumbai-port.gif

mumbai_port3_600_398.jpg

3.jpg

1280px-Indian_Flag.JPG

You have to be in Canada and Punjabi weddings then :3 But I love Tokyo Kosei Wind Orchestra. :smitten: Gives a lot of mind peace. :angel:

hahaha! One of my best friends is Indian and whenever we do go out , all he plays in his car is bangra , the guy will be driving 70 mph in the turnpike and moving his arms like crazy. Crazy Crazy! LOL!

hahaha! One of my best friends is Indian and whenever we do go out , all he plays in his car is bangra , the guy will be driving 70 mph in the turnpike and moving his arms like crazy. Crazy Crazy! LOL!
Indians driving uhhhhhhh :crazy_pilot: They fly a plane through streets in India :3 A motorbike thinks he is a truck and truck thinks he is a Motorbike :O But still they manage it so well :3 here and they still follow normal traffic rules.

Indian ! :mad:

Repeat after me : Indians are the Enemy ! :whistle:

hehehe no one is an enemy when it comes to real life, its just behind screens ;)

Yup ;)

That's right, bro, there are no enemies in economic development , we're all partners. Great song thanks for the share !

We can't forget the South Indians, specially the Tamils. Here's a great Tamil song...tum ta dee tum ta dee... :)

Grow up key kiyaa baat haiii ? I just think that men are supposed to be reserved, rugged and dignified - Dancing is a big No for us ! :undecided:
That's what I am saying. You think. And your thinking is weird.

hehehe no one is an enemy when it comes to real life, its just behind screens ;)

Sssshhhh....don't tell that to @Nihonjin1051 ! :argh:

I am hoping to emotionally blackmail him into giving Pakistan some military hardware to kick your Indian butt ! :D

I'm even going to pull the 'Puppy Eyed' look over Nihonjin and then say to him 'Bara Bhai nahin hai tu meraa ? Are you not my Big Brother ?' ! :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom