What's new

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams

Mumbai Metro

1e520037c3f782a47736d20a40829308_XL.jpg

mumbai-metro-630-01-jpg_0901411.jpg

@Nihonjin1051 bro please do update us about the new cities being developed in Japan after floods :( which wiped out most. I heard about a lot of plans.

Excellent development! How are the metros in Mumbai, buddy?

Sssshhhh....don't tell that to @Nihonjin1051 ! :argh:

I am hoping to emotionally blackmail him into giving Pakistan some military hardware to kick your Indian butt ! :D

I'm even going to pull the 'Puppy Eyed' look over Nihonjin and then say to him 'Bara Bhai nahin hai tu meraa ? Are you not my Big Brother ?' ! :azn:
hehe Damn you Armstrong :p

Sssshhhh....don't tell that to @Nihonjin1051 ! :argh:

I am hoping to emotionally blackmail him into giving Pakistan some military hardware to kick your Indian butt ! :D

I'm even going to pull the 'Puppy Eyed' look over Nihonjin and then say to him 'Bara Bhai nahin hai tu meraa ? Are you not my Big Brother ?' ! :azn:

OT: Where is Sven? I haven't seen him in a while !

Mumbai Monorail

M_Id_400000_Mumbai.jpg
925361d1336573761-pics-mumbai-metro-monorail-img_5132.jpg

Looks really good!! More , please !

Excellent development! How are the metros in Mumbai, buddy?
They are developing 2 systems Metro and Monorail, which both have just started both are quite good, though Metro suffered some backs in starting now its running well, just been to Bombay a month ago and its quite well not as fast as delhi right now but runs well :) Monorail is for conjugated areas where metro will take a lot of space.

To each his own ! :cheers:

Meriii taraafff seh tu ja kar Ballet classes bhiii join kar leiii ! :cheesy:
Teri taraf se aur kaun kaunse classes join Karun Bata de.

Nach na jaane aangan tedha. Dance na Jane dance kharab cheez?

Bhai tu dance seekh le. Fir dance ko kharab Nahi bolega.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom