What's new

Featured Greek officials say UAE warplanes to arrive for joint drills

I hope they don't trust the Greeks' 12-mile claims. It would be sad if they accidentally violate the border.

I don't know how much UAE aircrafts are equipped with adequate ED systems and pilots have adequate training... But, While the tension in the Islands Seas is high, everybody need to know that any slightest provocation by the UAE will find a response.

Last edited:
I hope they don't trust the Greeks' 12-mile claims. It would be sad if they accidentally violate the border.

I don't know how much UAE aircrafts are equipped with adequate ED systems and pilots have adequate training... But, While the tension in the Islands Seas is high, everybody need to know that any slightest provocation by the UAE will find a response.
Pilots are up to nato standards with many hours of flights and top of the line aircraft. Block 60 for example are much better in all manners than Turkish aircraft.

So who is UAE trying to deal with ? Turkey ? Iran ?
Iran is not the focus, Turkey is. UAE is trying to pay Assad to attack Idlib recently and trying to bring him back to arab league to have a way to pinch Turkey should the need arise.

Iran is not the focus, Turkey is. UAE is trying to pay Assad to attack Idlib recently and trying to bring him back to arab league to have a way to pinch Turkey should the need arise.
The problem for UAE is that Turkish army is too strong and too big even though they are far away.

The problem for UAE is that Turkish army is too strong and too big even though they are far away.
I think focus is on technolgical superiority and I think right now their air force would demolish the Turkish airforce in limited air combat. Their air force is probably the best branch of their armed forces unlike the Saudis they are actually skilled and with much better assets than Turkish.

I think focus is on technolgical superiority and I think right now their air force would demolish the Turkish airforce in limited air combat. Their air force is probably the best branch of their armed forces unlike the Saudis they are actually skilled and with much better assets than Turkish.
Turkey can just take off from Qatari airbases and smash UAE infrastructure and make them capitulate within 2 hours.
UAE is simply too small to take on Turkey.. no matter how many American pilots fly for them their size is too small. And there is Iran too which would literally reduce UAE into rubble with hundreds of BM's and CM's.

How does this have anything to do with Iran? UAE was in Greece before in Iniochos.

Right now tensions between Greece-Turkey are increasing and UAE is just adding fuel to fire. Turkey should do same with Iran to tell UAE they are within range. But I guess Turkey does have access to Qatar which should suffice.

Turkey can just take off from Qatari airbases and smash UAE infrastructure and make them capitulate within 2 hours.
UAE is simply too small to take on Turkey.. no matter how many American pilots fly for them their size is too small. And there is Iran too which would literally reduce UAE into rubble with hundreds of BM's and CM's.
I think you are wishfully thinking my friend, if you want to have a real discussion we can have it but involving Iran, and that one Qatar base is not very realistic.

Right now tensions between Greece-Turkey are increasing and UAE is just adding fuel to fire. Turkey should do same with Iran to tell UAE they are within range.
Turkey and Iran arent as close as you think, UAE has been trying to mend ties recently. They may be close on some views but nowhere near allies.

UAE air force does not have adequate SOJ capability. And the Islands Sea is not an unplumbed deserts. As soon as a jet takes off from Athens, it becomes the data of an AEW-C plane flying over Manisa. I do not know what kind of dream world you have, but things do not work as you think in this region.

Ef99lLhWAAE_UWH

I think you are wishfully thinking my friend, if you want to have a real discussion we can have it but involving Iran, and that one Qatar base is not very realistic.
Well, Iran is not going to hurt UAE unless there is some weird development like an Israeli attack on Iran from UAE. But Turkey has good relations with Qatar and you should expect Turkish jets to take off from Qatari bases to strike UAE.

Turkey and Qatar will be able to use each other’s ports, airports, air space and military facilities, as well as share intelligence. They will also further their counter-terrorism cooperation.
https://english.alarabiya.net/en/pe...-Qatar-military-deal-mean-for-Arab-conflicts-

UAE air force does not have adequate SOJ capability. And the Islands Sea is not an unplumbed deserts. As soon as a jet takes off from Athens, it becomes the data of an AEW-C plane flying over Manisa. I do not know what kind of dream world you have, but things do not work as you think in this region.

Ef99lLhWAAE_UWH
No, they rule over Libya they will not help those Greeks. Let Macron help them if he likes. I am talking about over Libya, assets are much closer to Libya because of proximity to operating bases in Egypt. Turkey cant win over Libya, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom