What's new

Featured Greek officials say UAE warplanes to arrive for joint drills

Ada class corvette uses European radars, guns, engines, missiles and are sanctioned since Turkey attacked SDF. No more Ada class corvettes can be built anyway.

There is no any saction for Naval platforms .... only for land platforms

and Turkiye produced 4 ADA class Corvettes as like planed for 4 units for the Turkish Navy

now Turkiye build 4 ISTIF class Frigates with Aselsan SMART-S MK-II Radar ( under license production )
1598374329785.png

also Turkiye has developed indigenous systems for Frigates - Destroyers

-- Roketsan ATMACA anti ship Missile
-- Aselsan GOKDENIZ 35mm CIWS
-- Aselsan STOP 25mm Remote Controlled Stabilized Cannon System
-- Havelsan Network Enabled Data Integrated (GENESIS ADVENT) Combat Management System
-- Aselsan TAKS Fire Control System
-- Aselsan MAR-D 3B AESA Radar
-- Aselsan ARES-2N Electronic Warfare System
-- Aselsan PIRI Panoramic Infrared Imaging
-- Aselsan KATS Infrared Search and Track system
-- Aselsan FERSAH Carina Mounted Sonar System
-- Aselsan HIZIR Torpedo counter measure System

also Turkiye develops MDAS VLS , 76mm gun , HISAR , G-40 and SIPER air defense Missiles , GEZGIN land attack Cruise Missile , high energy LASER , hypersonic electromagnetic Railgun and 450km CAFRAD AESA Radar

and Turkiye develops diesel Engines up to 5.000 hp for Naval platforms

Turkiye create national defense industry that will be in top 10 in the World ( the US,the UK,France,Russia,China,Japan,S.Korea,Turkiye,India and Italy )

RIP Greece-Egypt-The Uae who develop nothing

Last edited:
whole post is all about who has the bigger cock. the real problem is erdogan must rethink his actions and behaviours, he has no ally in the region. I doubt if Turkey has any allies in the world, at all right now. which is really sad.
I am hoping he will be kicked out from the palace in the next election and normalizing will start again. Secular modern Turkey is the only option for Turkey. these wet dreams of ottoman empire is just pathetic to read. it will never ever come back ever again. about the case,I hope both sides will act logically and we will skip this mess behind.

whole post is all about who has the bigger cock. the real problem is erdogan must rethink his actions and behaviours, he has no ally in the region. I doubt if Turkey has any allies in the world, at all right now. which is really sad.
I am hoping he will be kicked out from the palace in the next election and normalizing will start again. Secular modern Turkey is the only option for Turkey. these wet dreams of ottoman empire is just pathetic to read. it will never ever come back ever again. about the case,I hope both sides will act logically and we will skip this mess behind.

so-called Secular modern Turkey = poor , weak , undeveloped country who was slave to the US/Israel

and nobody dream about the Ottoman Empire
but we Turks never will allow bandit countries and their terrorist organizations / puppet Arab Dictators to destroy future of Turkish People in Iraq,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

sooner or later Turkiye will be global power again .. thanks to ERDOGAN who has started developing national defense industry and high technology for modern , developed Turkiye

and We dont care about American/Israeli puppets ......
Turkiye has good relationship with
Azerbaijan,Georgia,Ukraine,Bulgaria,Albania,Macedonia,Bosnia,Qatar,Libya in the region

Last edited:
so-called Secular modern Turkey = poor , weak , undeveloped country who was slave to the US/Israel

and nobody dream about the Ottoman Empire
but we Turks never will allow bandit countries and their terrorist organizations / puppet Arab Dictators to destroy future of Turkish People in Iraq,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

sooner or later Turkiye will be global power again .. thanks to ERDOGAN who has started developing national defense industry and high technology for modern , developed Turkiye

and We dont care about American/Israeli puppets ......
Turkiye has good relationship with
Azerbaijan,Georgia,Ukraine,Bulgaria,Albania,Macedonia,Bosnia,Qatar,Libya in the region

These wet dreams put turkish economy in this pathetic situation and pan ottoman dreams stuck millions of syrians in Turkey and god knows if ever they will leave Turkey ever again.
this so called leader erdoğan for you is the biggest puppet of whoever has the power. last 20 years we saw what he did. and so called friend over there for you has not enough power to support you in such situation right now. sorry my friend time to wake up. Turkey is not that strong. and need to know this so they can prepare to be good.
crying all round with '' everyone is jealous of us'' is totall childish manner.
sorry.

These wet dreams put turkish economy in this pathetic situation and pan ottoman dreams stuck millions of syrians in Turkey and god knows if ever they will leave Turkey ever again.
this so called leader erdoğan for you is the biggest puppet of whoever has the power. last 20 years we saw what he did. and so called friend over there for you has not enough power to support you in such situation right now. sorry my friend time to wake up. Turkey is not that strong. and need to know this so they can prepare to be good.
crying all round with '' everyone is jealous of us'' is totall childish manner.
sorry.

keep crying losers with your wet dreams

ERDOGAN kicked traitor PKK/YPG , FETO Terror organizations

1) Turks dont attack any country .. Turks just protect their own country and their rights
in the Eastern Mediterranean from bandit countries

bandit countries the US , Israel , France use their slave country Greece and puppet Arab Dictators to steal oil/gas reserves - MAVI VATAN ( Blue homeland ) from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turks never will allow bandit countries and their proxies terrorist organizations / puppet Arab Dictators to steal oil/gas reserves - MAVI VATAN ( Blue homeland ) from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

2) bandit countries the US , Israel , France , etc support PKK terror organization since 1990s to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity

and 3 Turkish military operations kicked your wet dreams in Syria .... ROJOVA is dead

3) Turkish Army blocked N.Iraq against the US/Israli plan

4) Turkiye is in Libya to protect Blue home land in the Eastern Mediterranean ..
( bandit HAFTAR , France , Russia , Egypt and The Uae attack the UN recognized legal Libyan government to destroy alliance between Turkiye and Libya ) Turkiye and GNA won in Libya and HAFTAR,France,Egypt,The Uae lost in Libya

now Turkish Armed Forces in Iraq,Syria, Northen Cyprus, Azerbaijan ,Qatar , Somalia , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

keep crying losers with your wet dreams

ERDOGAN kicked traitor PKK/YPG , FETO Terror organizations

1) Turks dont attack any country .. Turks just protect their own country and their rights
in the Eastern Mediterranean from bandit countries

bandit countries the US , Israel , France use their slave country Greece and puppet Arab Dictators to steal oil/gas reserves - MAVI VATAN ( Blue homeland ) from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turks never will allow bandit countries and their proxies terrorist organizations / puppet Arab Dictators to steal oil/gas reserves - MAVI VATAN ( Blue homeland ) from the Turks in the Eastern Mediterranean

2) bandit countries the US , Israel , France , etc support PKK terror organization since 1990s to destroy Turkiye's territorial integrity

and 3 Turkish military operations kicked your wet dreams in Syria .... ROJOVA is dead

3) Turkish Army blocked N.Iraq against the US/Israli plan

4) Turkiye is in Libya to protect Blue home land in the Eastern Mediterranean ..
( bandit HAFTAR , France , Russia , Egypt and The Uae attack the UN recognized legal Libyan government to destroy alliance between Turkiye and Libya ) Turkiye and GNA won in Libya and HAFTAR,France,Egypt,The Uae lost in Libya

now Turkish Armed Forces in Iraq,Syria, Northen Cyprus, Azerbaijan ,Qatar , Somalia , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

you are pathetic. I wouldnt even wanna waste my time to prove you a point because you will also bark like your leader erdogan did like ''megri megri''

you are pathetic. I wouldnt even wanna waste my time to prove you a point because you will also bark like your leader erdogan did like ''megri megri''

1) after 2015 over 15.000 PKK/YPG terrorists were killed by the Turkish Armed Forces in Turkiye , Iraq and Syria

2) between 2016 and 2020 , 3 Turkish military operations kicked your wet dreams in Syria .... ROJOVA is dead

3) after 2016 , total of 19.583 FETO terror organization linked traitor soldiers were kicked out of the Turkish Armed Forces

keep crying you pathetic losers

1) after 2015 over 15.000 PKK/YPG terrorists were killed by the Turkish Armed Forces in Turkiye , Iraq and Syria

2) between 2016 and 2020 , 3 Turkish military operations kicked your wet dreams in Syria .... ROJOVA is dead

3) after 2016 , total of 19.583 FETO terror organization linked traitor soldiers were kicked out of the Turkish Armed Forces

keep crying you pathetic losers
it is easy to bark from Germany about Turkey, I am %100 sure one day if Germany will ask need to choose one passport only, all of you will beg for Germany to accept you sincerely.
go play your nationalism somewhere else. Because in real world, they will teach you bad bad lessons. like they did in the past to this erdogan with many many cases.

so Bite me.

it is easy to bark from Germany about Turkey, I am %100 sure one day if Germany will ask need to choose one passport only, all of you will beg for Germany to accept you sincerely.
go play your nationalism somewhere else. Because in real world, they will teach you bad bad lessons. like they did in the past to this erdogan with many many cases.

so Bite me.

ERDOGAN kicked all of you therefore all enemies of the Turks attack Erdogan
keep barking like many dogs

and its not nationalism , its reality since 209 BC

btw I have no German passport .... and I dont care about Germany ... I live in 3 countries where I want

Back
Top Bottom