What's new

Featured Greek officials say UAE warplanes to arrive for joint drills

Veerey, sasta chars na piyo.

A serious reply, jokes aside: sasta chars? puttera mara here in UK if I want I can get the best, including all the way from California I think it called snowflake.
But I don't smoke weed I will never touch it fcuks your mind up.
samaj ai america beta bara bulna thera catcha lai ura

Turkey is anti UAE, i have seen comments on Youtube calling them bedouins and other racial terms. Even in Germany they think they are better than Syrians and Iraqis.
Truth of the matter is UAE and turkey are same nation, only their rulers seek different ways and different objectives.

If you ask me uae pakistan iran turkey saudi arabia egypt libya syria makaysia indonesia is one same nation.

I am a muslim neither do i believe in turk turk nationalism, nor persian, nor baloch nor afghan nor arab nor malay nor indonesian nor Pakistani.

Truth of the matter is nationalism is the death of islam and all i see is dead muslims no Alive Muslims.

As for the tiny state of UAE alone you fall together you are strong they should keep in mind.

No matter how you look at it, tribes nations continents islam is a single nation or rather was a single nation and humanity divided it into arabs turks pakistaniz indians malay etc.

Before world war 1 it was a single empire without borders and then arabs started arab nationalism by the grace of western powers . Arab states and israeli state was born.

Nationalism rose we lost a nation into tiny tribes.

Pathetic human beings pathetic muslims divided scum and yet they think why are we muslims weak?

Allah's wrath is upon you instead of your enemies. It is Allah's way he destroys what is weak thru what is strong and replaces wrong with right.

Turks vs arabs
Afghans vs pakistan
Iran vs pakistan
Pakistan vs UAE
Iran vs saudi
Kuwait vs syria
Syria vs jordan
Egypt vs libya

This is what a pathetic point in time nation of Mohammad PBUH has reached. :welcome:

We don't need america to kill us
We don't need israel to fight us

We will end each other and ourselves faster.

Allah hu Akbar!

Truth of the matter is UAE and turkey are same nation, only their rulers seek different ways and different objectives.

If you ask me uae pakistan iran turkey saudi arabia egypt libya syria makaysia indonesia is one same nation.

I am a muslim neither do i believe in turk turk nationalism, nor persian, nor baloch nor afghan nor arab nor malay nor indonesian nor Pakistani.

Truth of the matter is nationalism is the death of islam and all i see is dead muslims no Alive Muslims.

As for the tiny state of UAE alone you fall together you are strong they should keep in mind.

No matter how you look at it, tribes nations continents islam is a single nation or rather was a single nation and humanity divided it into arabs turks pakistaniz indians malay etc.

Before world war 1 it was a single empire without borders and then arabs started arab nationalism by the grace of western powers . Arab states and israeli state was born.

Nationalism rose we lost a nation into tiny tribes.

Pathetic human beings pathetic muslims divided scum and yet they think why are we muslims weak?

Allah's wrath is upon you instead of your enemies. It is Allah's way he destroys what is weak thru what is strong and replaces wrong with right.

Turks vs arabs
Afghans vs pakistan
Iran vs pakistan
Pakistan vs UAE
Iran vs saudi
Kuwait vs syria
Syria vs jordan
Egypt vs libya

This is what a pathetic point in time nation of Mohammad PBUH has reached. :welcome:

We don't need america to kill us
We don't need israel to fight us

We will end each other and ourselves faster.

Allah hu Akbar!
So your are pan Islamist nice to know.

I think focus is on technolgical superiority and I think right now their air force would demolish the Turkish airforce in limited air combat. Their air force is probably the best branch of their armed forces unlike the Saudis they are actually skilled and with much better assets than Turkish.

Turkish F-16s+Boeing E-7T AEWCs easly can kick noob The Uae's F-16s in the Eastern Mediterranean
the Eastern Mediterranean is Turkiye's play zone

Turkiye spent $3,9 billion to modernize 163 F-16s with most modern systems including SPEWS-II electronic warfare system and link-16 datalink and 120km AIM-120C7 networked air to air missiles for network centric warfare

Turkish Airforce has hundreds of POPEYE , SLAM-ER and SOM air launched Cruise Missiles and 110km KGK guided Bombs to destroy air base and jet hangars also the Uae's F-16s in Crete

even if needed , Turkish BORA Tactical Ballistic Missiles easly can destroy air base and jet hangars also the Uae's F-16s in Crete ..... and GAME OVER !
uODlBU.jpg

Last edited:
Still turks didn't do excercises with iran against uae did they?

Even we in Pakistan call UAE people Bedouin and arrogant human beings they are our brothers but arrogant fucks. Still we dont do excercises with iran or anti uae forces against UAE.

Looks like UAE's end has come near.

since 2000s MBZ is working for Telaviv ( Israel ) ... so Israel attack Turkiye via the Uae

UAE is challenging clearly Turkey and history shows that these Arabs will be in difficult waters .Lets hope sanity prevails between two Sunni states

Back
Top Bottom