What's new

Featured Greek officials say UAE warplanes to arrive for joint drills

Greece and UAE aren't that close too. That's why drills such as this one would increase cooperation between Turkey-Iran.

Let these UAE rats continue to play their games. UAE is just another India. Isolated and hated by the immediate vicinity. Sucking white man's balls to pleasure Zionists.

Eventually UAE will fall like little slave house. Disgusting rats.

yeah let him troll further...

he believe uea can defeat Turkey...

LOL Turkey will defeat UAE 100 times and still UAE won't be able to defeat Turkey once. That is what UAE represents. A Yahuda outcast. Just a tiny strip of desert that thinks it belongs somewhere.

UAE represents nothing on a scale. It is lighter than cotton.

All these Zionist cheerleaders celebrating after they found one Yahuda in the Muslim world. That is what UAE represents. A Yahuda outcast. A little untrustworthy Judas. Scolded and hated by the rest. Thrown out and humiliated by the majority.

Erdogan is going to be opening the doors of harem to collect many beduins virgins for his turkish soldiers to breed new generation of ottomans.

Sounds like some weird **** scenes you have been watching. I thought this was haram in muslim society?

I wish I did on modern tv but nope seen it for real throughout the ages as I lived for 1000 years and still going.
haram? no brother its halal now under secular law under kemal.
But if join the Ottomans as janissary you can have many ahem virgins under Your bed cover and that is just one of the perks of being part of Ottoman military.
want to sign up?

I wish I did on modern tv but nope seen it for real throughout the ages as I lived for 1000 years and still going.
haram? no brother its halal now under secular law under kemal.
But if join the Ottomans as janissary you can have many ahem virgins under Your bed cover and that is just one of the perks of being part of Ottoman military.
want to sign up?
Ottoman will never come back, us and russia will destroy turkey before this.

Ottoman will never come back, us and russia will destroy turkey before this.

Ottoman is back but you have to look carefully to see it, through the Turkish society.
Erdoğan is the sultan and when his moustache twitches it means war.

Back
Top Bottom