What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

I usually don't quote SOHR,but when you have guys saying Leopard 2A4 losses were just a few and denying there were any civilians dead,well then you have to show him something,even from SOHR. Because these weirdos might be Anti-Assad,but they didn't lie about this. Of course,in MMM-E's mind,it was a great operation,no casualties,all rainbows and fun.

Yeah BECAUSE they are anti-Assad they only have reason to put the amount of civs killed by Turks lower. That was why I wrote it. :D
After the motto, "MMM-E, Foinikas IS using a more or less PRO turkish source and still there they are admitting dead civilians..." :D
And Leopard losses were "low", 8-10 or so?
There was a very interesting analysis about that, from a neutral source I read back then.
Conclusion.
Pathetic FSA support and turkish "tactics". :D

A thousand people will tell you something,you will still call them "pathetic" and "ignorant".

only your ignorant and liar Troll team who has mental problems against Turkiye and Erdogan

keep crying loser Greece,FETO,PKK-YPG,HAFTAR,Armenia,SAA,IRGC,Hezbolah

10% of Turkish Armed Forces power kicked all of you in İraq,Syria,Libya,Eastern Mediterranean

you cried as always .. nothing else
Excuse me,are you retarded? Where exactly did I cry?

I posted you facts,information and you simply discarded it,mumbling your usual insults and nonsense.

Don't you realize that you're the one coming out as the loser here?

only your ignorant and liar Troll team who has mental problems against Turkiye and Erdogan

keep crying loser Greece,FETO,PKK-YPG,HAFTAR,Armenia,SAA,IRGC,Hezbolah

10% of Turkish Armed Forces power kicked all of you in İraq,Syria,Libya,Eastern Mediterranean
There you go again. No evidence,when you get cornered all you do is return to the exact same phrases,like a child that has nothing else to say.

Excuse me,are you retarded? Where exactly did I cry?

I posted you facts,information and you simply discarded it,mumbling your usual insults and nonsense.

You always cried here with lies and stupid posts

You compare 6.000 Turkish soldiers without airforce for 3 months with 150.000+ soldiers and American+French Airforces for 18 months and 10.000+ civilian loses

except Turkish Army , no any Army can do it in the world

Super upper Israeli Army sucked against 1.000 HEZBOL militia in guerrilla warfare by 2006
only Israeli Airforce bombed Lebanon ... nothing else

you are so ignorant and pathetic with inferiority complex
keep crying losers

There you go again. No evidence,when you get cornered all you do is return to the exact same phrases,like a child that has nothing else to say.

keep crying like a child

reality is even 10% of Turkish Armed Forces power kicked all of you Greece,FETO,PKK-YPG,ISIS,HAFTAR,IRGC,SAA,HEZBOL in İraq,Syria,Libya,Eastern Mediterranean

Last edited:
You compare 6.000 Turkish soldiers without airforce for 3 months with 150.000+ soldiers and American+French Airforces for 18 months and 10.000+ civilian loses
And you compare a town the size of Al Bab to the second biggest city in Iraq.

you are so ignorant and pathetic with inferiority complex
keep crying losers
Oh I believe we all know who has the inferiority complex here...

Just lol. Seriously....lol.

sun-wp-test1.jpg

Liar and Criminal savage Greeks

The British newspaper deciphered the black propaganda of the Greeks: The woman in the photograph is a Turkish woman whose husband was murdered by the Greeks.

1654791545628.png

1654791486540.png

And you compare a town the size of Al Bab to the second biggest city in Iraq.

if we use 150.000 soldiers and airforce instead of 6.000 soldiers without airforce

and if 18 months instead of 3 months

you brainless pathetic guy

Last edited:

The British newspaper deciphered the black propaganda of the Greeks: The woman in the photograph is a Turkish woman whose husband was murdered by the Greeks.

View attachment 852696
View attachment 852695

if we use 150.000 soldiers and airforce instead of 6.000 soldiers without airforce

and if 18 months instead of 3 months

you brainless pathetic guy
When it comes to military matters,you know as much as a monkey knows about nuclear science.

Everybody is a liar except great Turkish nation,huh? Especially for you. Chinese, Pakistanis,Persians,Arabs,Europeans, Israelis,Americans,Armenians,Kurds...
Everybody...

When it comes to military matters,you know as much as a monkey knows about nuclear science.

its you , not me
You have no any worldwide military knowledge

Everybody is a liar except great Turkish nation,huh?

read again about liar Greeks

1654852302536.png

Turkiye has bigger Attack Helicopter fleet than Greece+İsrael combined

Turkiye : 93
Greece : 29 + Israel : 47 = 76

1654852575114.jpeg

also 250+ UCAVs to hunt enemy Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,Air Defense Systems
1654852707651.jpeg

1654852754504.jpeg

40 km KUZGUN-KY Missile to hit even moving targets
1654852845622.jpeg

The best fire power in Europe

even only 350 Attack Helicopters - UCAVs are enough to destroy all Greek Military targets in Greek Islands

Mental capacity of a teenager...you should have been banned from the forum a long time ago. But they probably find you amusing.

Mental capacity of a teenager...you should have been banned from the forum a long time ago. But they probably find you amusing.

as always trash post from you
You have no any worldwide military knowledge to be on PDF

stop trolling and discuss like a real man

tiny-weak Greece with 29 Attack Helicopters dreaming about fighting against regional power Turkiye 350 Attack Helicopters - UCAVs

stop trolling and discuss like a real man
You want to discuss like a real man? Do you even know what that's like?
Get out of here and go back to telemarketing in Germany. Pathetic spambot.

My posts hurts liar and pathetic daydreamers like you

read again about liar Greeks

View attachment 852898

The fact that you posted this 3 times already,shows your inability to properly debate and your insecurities.

I refrained from posting photo replies to it,because we'll turn this thread into chaos. But if you insist,I assure you,you will be cornered and you will run back to your long lists of Turkish superweapons,because there's way more newspaper articles and evidence of Turkish crimes. So either delete your provocative posts and get back on topic or you'll end up crying again.

There are only 2 regional superpowers in the world and that is China and US who dominates their region. How can Turkey even be a regional power when Israel, Egypt and Iran is more powerful and Greece/Saudi equal? Its like calling Cambodia and Botswana regional superpowers. Sound delusional at best and retarded most likely

Back
Top Bottom