What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

Greece never can defend its Islands which 2-30 km away from Turkiye

American-French weapons can not save Greece from the Turkish Armed Forces fire power

All military targets will be destroyed by the Turkish Armed Forces in Greek Islands

-- 250+ UCAVs armed with 15km MAM-L , 30 km MAM-T laser guided munition
-- 93 Attack Helicopters

-- 40 km T-155 Howitzer
-- 40 km TRG-122 guided MLRS
-- 70 km TRLG-230 guided MLRS
-- 120 km TRG-300 guided MLRS
-- 150 km J600T Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 165 ATACMS Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 280 km BORA Tactical Ballistic Missile
-- 280 km KARA-ATMACA ground launched Cruise Missile
-- 200 km SIMSEK kamikaze Drone
-- 500 km HARPY kamikaze Drone
-- 1.000 km KARGI anti-radiation Drone

-- 70 km POPEYE air launched Cruise Missile
-- 110 km KGK guided Bomb
-- 110 km SDB guided Bomb
-- 130 km JSOW glide Bomb
-- 150 km HARM anti-radiation Missile
-- 280 km SLAM-ER air launched Cruise Missile
-- 280 km SOM air launched Cruise Missile

1655022134301.png

@waz @LeGenD This has moved to pure spam. He has posted these lists in the same thread,literally more than a dozen times. It's just spam after a certain point. It's a never ending loop. He keeps posting the exact same stuff like c/p.

@waz @LeGenD This has moved to pure spam. He has posted these lists in the same thread,literally more than a dozen times. It's just spam after a certain point. It's a never ending loop. He keeps posting the exact same stuff like c/p.

reality hurts you

and its my thread which is not violate Forum rules .. stop crying
PDF is not forum for you to cry

I show Tactical and Strategic Advantages
and shut up or say some thing about how to defend Islands ? how ?

Last edited:
reality hurts you

and its my thread which is not violate Forum rules .. stop crying
PDF is not forum for you to cry

I show Tactical and Strategic Advantages
and shut up or say some thing about how to defend Islands ? how
All you do is constantly repeat the exact same lists and insult and mock every time somebody mentions a different weapons system.

That's not a discussion,that's not a debate. You're not here to talk. You're here to showcase your lists,brag about "Turkish superiority" and expect others to say "well done". That's all you're here for,you're not here to discuss.

One can only go through the thread's posts and see how many times you've spammed the same things. Every time you were cornered,you either went back to mentioning alleged Turkish "victories" or repeat the same weapons lists. That's all you do.

That's not a discussion,that's not a debate. You're not here to talk. You're here to showcase your lists,brag about "Turkish superiority" and expect others to say "well done". That's all you're here for,you're not here to discuss.

its your lie

I dont need to brag about Turkish superiority and expect others to say "well done"
everybody knows about Turkish superiority against Greece

I just showing reality to wake Greeks from their dreams

its your lie

I dont need to brag about Turkish superiority and expect others to say "well done"
everybody knows about it

I just showing reality to wake Greeks from their dreams
Here we go again...

Screenshot_2020-05-27 Simon Cowell Best Insults PART 2 SAVAGE - YouTube.png

no military knowledge to discuss ... but only trolling as always
Everybody on this forum have given up trying to discuss seriously with you. Not because they don't have knowledge,but because it always ends up with you acting like a 10 year-old,insisting and refusing to listen to anyone. It's useless.

Everybody on this forum have given up trying to discuss seriously with you. Not because they don't have knowledge,but because it always ends up with you acting like a 10 year-old,insisting and refusing to listen to anyone. It's useless.

its your method as always ... trolling , blah blah and trying to discredit me

my posts hurts all daydreamers and they have no military knowledge to discuss and they acting like a 10 year-old boy

my question .. how to defend Islands ? how ?

USA-UK-France-Germany provoked Ukraine against Russia
RESULT : Ukraine lost Crimea and Don-Bas ... also Ukranian cities were destroyed

now USA-France-Germany provoke tiny Greece against Turkiye
Do you want to lose Islands ?

my question .. how to defend Islands ? how ?
I've answered before,the islands in the Eastern Aegean that do have a military presence,only have small garissons and only basic Air Defence like OSA-AKM,Skyguard Velos(I think)and Stinger manpads. The biggest of those that have some armor presence have M48A5 MOLF tanks and BMP-1 converted to ZSU-23-2 carriers.

Therefore they can only fight a delaying role or try to bleed the invader as much as they can.

That also proves that they are no threat to Turkey,discrediting the Turkish claims that this tiny presence on the islands is a "threat".

now USA-France-Germany provoke tiny Greece against Turkiye
Do you want to lose Islands ?
How exactly does USA-France-Germany provoke Greece against Turkey concerning the islands?

Turkey is the one that started threatening of taking them in the first place.

Therefore they can only fight a delaying role or try to bleed the invader as much as they can.

Do you Greeks think Turkiye will invade Athens or something Greek mainland ?

or you have big dreams to increase territorial waters to 12 nm ?

That also proves that they are no threat to Turkey,discrediting the Turkish claims that this tiny presence on the islands is a "threat".

threat or not

Greece continues to militarize eastern Aegean islands in violation of international agreements

Stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris​

How exactly does USA-France-Germany provoke Greece against Turkey concerning the islands?

Turkey is the one that started threatening of taking them in the first place.

USA-France-Germany used Ukraine as a pawn against Russia
and now USA-France-Germany use Greece as a pawn against Turkiye

Turkiye has decided to make a new military operation against USA-France-Germany backed PKK/YPG Terrorists in Syria

and USA-France-Germany wants to use Greece to fight Turkiye

Greece has no rights to arm Islands
and in 1980s Greece is the one that started threatening of increase territorial water to 12 nm

stop illegally arming Islands and stop threatening of increase territorial water to 12 nm

then no any problem ....just stick to the agreements you signed

Ignorant spammers are worse than trolls. So ignored him, after all he never answers the arguments of others, just makes advertisements of supposed Turkish super weapons.

Do you Greeks think Turkiye will invade Athens or something Greek mainland ?
Do YOU think Greece will invade Turkey?

Greece continues to militarize eastern Aegean islands in violation of international agreements

Stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris​

I showed you and the other Turks here,how Greece violates absolutely no Treaty and is 100% with International Law.

If you had read what I showed you a few days ago,instead of mumbling "lies...lies...Greek lies",you would have seen that everything we do is according to International Law.

And even if we wanted to demilitarize the islands on our own,your government only makes us suspicious,by insisting so much on them having absolutely no military presence.

Greece has no rights to arm Islands
and in 1980s Greece is the one that started threatening of increase territorial water to 12 nm
It shows how ignorant you are. Turkey is the one that started expansionist claims:

map3_page-0001.jpg

map5_page-0001.jpg

Ignorant spammers are worse than trolls. So ignored him, after all he never answers the arguments of others, just makes advertisements of supposed Turkish super weapons.

You ignorant Trolls never answers the our arguments

again just trolling , blah blah ..nothing else

1 -- Greece continues to militarize eastern Aegean islands in violation of international agreements
and stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

2 -- by international law Greece has zero right in the Eastern Mediterranean
Greece is not archipelagic State like Indonesia , Philippines , New Zelland ,etc

therefore Greek EEZ should start from Greek mainland , not from every tiny Greek Island

Last edited:
Turkey would crush Greece like a little bug... Bankrupt Greece should focus on its citizens not buying expensive military equipment.

Back
Top Bottom