What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

Do YOU think Greece will invade Turkey?

Greece and PKK/YPG Terrorists will be used as pawns by USA-France to fight Turkiye

I showed you and the other Turks here,how Greece violates absolutely no Treaty and is 100% with International Law.

Stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

It shows how ignorant you are. Turkey is the one that started expansionist claims:

expansionist Greece has grown its territory 3 times in the last 200 years

even Greeks tried to take whole Cyprus between 1964 and 1974
but Turkish Armed Forces kicked expansionist Greeks in 1974

expansionist Greece violated 1923 Treaty of Lausanne and in 1936 Greece increased territorial water to 6nm from 3 nm

and since 1990s expansionist Greece is trying to increase territorial water to 12nm from 6 nm

only stupid and expansionist Greece can claim this

a tiny Greek Island which is just 10 km2 and 580 km away from Greek Mainland and just 2 km away from Turkish Mainland to generate EEZ of 200 nm ....

what a stupid dream by expansionist Greece
1655039409718.png

Last edited:
Stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris
Understand two things,because even if I show you the text again,you will ignore it:

1.The Turkish government refrained from any demilitarisation of the islands
2. The Treaty of Paris was between Greece and Italy. Turkey had absolutely no part in it and therefore no say.

Now,if you want to read the sources and see how all that is legal,I can show you again.

If you are willing to read it of course.

expansionist Greece has grown its territory 3 times in the last 200 years
Are you retarded? It was a war of liberation. Do you realize that Ottomans conquered all of our lands in Asia Minor,mainland Greece and the Balkans? Your people expanded first and took over our lands,we just liberated them in subsequent wars.

and expansionist Greece is trying to increase territorial water to 12nm from 6 nm

only stupid and expansionist Greece can claim this

a tiny Greek Island which is just 10 km2 and 580 km away from Greek Mainland and just 2 km away from Turkish Mainland to generate EEZ of 200 nm ....

what a stupid dream by expansionist Greece
What happened? Are you out of arguements again? You're back nagging about Kastellorizo,when I show you that Turkey is the one that started the expansionist claims after 50 years of not complaining?

map16_page-0001.jpg

Understand two things,because even if I show you the text again,you will ignore it:

1.The Turkish government refrained from any demilitarisation of the islands
2. The Treaty of Paris was between Greece and Italy. Turkey had absolutely no part in it and therefore no say.

Turkiye always warned Greece not to militarize Islands
and stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

nahhhhhh

Violation by Greece of the rules on the disarmament of the eastern Aegean islands may give Turkiye the right to terminate the articles of the Lausanne Peace Treaty 1923 regulating sovereignty over the islands.

even Paragraph 1 of Article 14 of the Treaty of Paris 1947, under the title of "Twelve Islands", counts 14 islands, including Kastellerizo Island which were transferred from Italy to Greece, will be demilitarized and will remain so

now Turkiye has right to take Islands

even Italy had no right transfer our 12 Islands to Greece without Turkish permission

Turkiye always warned Greece not to militarize Islands
and stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

nahhhhhh

Violation by Greece of the rules on the disarmament of the eastern Aegean islands may give Turkiye the right to terminate the articles of the Lausanne Peace Treaty 1923 regulating sovereignty over the islands.

even Paragraph 1 of Article 14 of the Treaty of Paris 1947, under the title of "Twelve Islands", counts 14 islands, including Meis Island which were transferred from Italy to Greece, will be demilitarized and will remain so

now Turkiye has right to take Islands
Ok,the question is this:

Do you want to read how that is annuled or not? Do you want to learn something or do you want to just say your things?

Answer seriously.

Ok,the question is this:

Do you want to read how that is annuled or not? Do you want to learn something or do you want to just say your things?

Answer seriously.

expansionist Greece violates international agreements

expansionist Greece violated 1923 Treaty of Lausanne
and in 1936 Greece illegally increased territorial water to 6nm from 3 nm

and since 1990s expansionist Greece is trying to increase territorial water to 12nm from 6 nm

also Greece hiding behind USA-The EU and dreaming about Seville map which is not valid

Do you want a war ?

Answer seriously.

because Turks have no JOKE as like 1974

What happened? Are you out of arguements again? You're back nagging about Kastellorizo,when I show you that Turkey is the one that started the expansionist claims after 50 years of not complaining?

its your fake propaganda and your stupid map

in 1972 there was not EEZ

An exclusive economic zone (EEZ), as prescribed in 1982 which a sovereign state has special rights regarding the exploration and use of marine resources, including energy production from water and wind

Last edited:
Greece buys 24 RAFALE Fighter Jets

War in the Neighbor's Sky

In this scenario, Rafale with Meteor air-to-air missiles (150-200 km)
and the S-400 - 40N6E Missiles (250-380 km)
1655047073658.png

Turkiye bought 36 S400 Air Defense Systems with 144+48 Missiles
1655047522613.jpeg

NO Fly zone over the Aegean
1655047485845.jpeg

Last edited:
its your fake propaganda and your stupid map

An exclusive economic zone (EEZ), as prescribed in 1982 which a sovereign state has special rights regarding the exploration and use of marine resources, including energy production from water and wind
Eh,you don't want to talk,you don't want to understand.

First you complain about me trolling you. I talk to you in a serious manner,because you pretend you want to dicuss seriously and with arguements. I try to explain to you the arguements,you change the subject.

Like I've said,you don't want to discuss anything here. All you want is to say your thing,present Turkey as a superpower and then leave.

And when people question the validity of your statements,you just insult them and talk like a 10 year-old brat.

In this scenario, Rafale with Meteor air-to-air missiles (150-200 km)
and the S-400 - 40N6E Missiles (250-380 km)
And if you're S-400 don't work against the Rafale or you're not allowed to activate them,you'll get a nice slap in the face.

Do you want an answer or not?

You want to prove that you're a serious person,here's your chance. Do you want or not? Or will you cry like a baby and continue being the joke of the forum?

Eh,you don't want to talk,you don't want to understand.

First you complain about me trolling you. I talk to you in a serious manner,because you pretend you want to dicuss seriously and with arguements. I try to explain to you the arguements,you change the subject.

Like I've said,you don't want to discuss anything here. All you want is to say your thing,present Turkey as a superpower and then leave.

And when people question the validity of your statements,you just insult them and talk like a 10 year-old brat.

no discuss , but just trolling and crying as always

I am saying again

so Greece's cheap propaganda wont work

Do you want an answer or not?

You want to prove that you're a serious person,here's your chance. Do you want or not? Or will you cry like a baby and continue being the joke of the forum?

as always you have started crying like little girls

Greeks can not give answer to questions

also Greece hiding behind USA-The EU and dreaming about Seville map which is not valid

Do you want a war ?

Answer seriously.

Last edited:
And if you're S-400 don't work against the Rafale or you're not allowed to activate them,you'll get a nice slap in the face.

if what , if so

-- S400 to work against Fighter Jets including old technology Rafale
-- S400s are belong to Turkiye and only 30 minutes to activate

in 2020 Turkiye activated and tested S400s in Sinop

even 120-150 km Turkish SIPER Air Defense System to work against Fighter Jets ...( you'll get a nice slap in the face )

600 km AESA Radar for SIPER Air Defense System
1655051231990.jpeg

1655051255464.jpeg

1655051266599.jpeg

1655051281949.jpeg

also HISAR-RF Air Defense System to intercept Cruise Missiles - Fighter Jets
1655051392977.jpeg

Last edited:
no discuss , but just trolling and crying as always

I am saying again

so Greece's cheap propaganda wont work

as always you have started crying like little girls

Greeks can not give answer to questions

Do you want a war ?

Answer seriously.

@WebMaster @LeGenD @waz @RescueRanger @Deino @Irfan Baloch @Jango @Kambojaric @Foxtrot Alpha

I'm right about to tear this joke of a member,a new one. He's been constantly spamming,then pretends he wants to discuss,I'm trying to discuss and he goes back to mocking and retarded comments without even wanting to actually discuss anything.

He's been pissing everyone off the last week with his endless spam of the same things. I'm right about to go ballistic on this buffoon,he's only here to say his things,spam the same long lists of Turkish weapons in an endless loop and insult our intelligence and patience.

Back
Top Bottom