What's new

Greece vs Turkiye Military Power : Tactical and Strategic Advantages

You're the biggest flamer on the forum. A 15 year-old kid with no knowledge,spamming bullshit all the time and when you get cornered,you go back to insults.

View attachment 853459

keep crying ....... my posts hurts losers including you

PDF is not USA or The EU for Greeks to cry

My thread is not violate forum rules

you can not answer my questions .... because you have no any military and political knowledge to discuss

Last edited:
what about s 500 ?

in 2019 Erdogan said S-400 deal done, S-500 on agenda
maybe 2nd batch of S400s will be purchased from Russia

because USA doesnt sell even F-16V to Turkiye
on the other hand USA-France arming Greece ( F-16V - Rafale )

Last edited:
in 2019 Erdogan said S-400 deal done, S-500 on agenda
but not S500 ..... maybe 2nd batch of S400s will be purchased from Russia

because USA doesnt sell even F-16V to Turkiye
you dont need you will have your fighter

Yes? Is that why you have -32 Reaction score and you got banned like 10 times already?

because you and your troll team provoked me in 2021
and I took -32 reaction score within 4 months .... including Chinese MOD from Germany DEINO

so I dont care about you anymore ... you and your troll team can not provoke me

Yes? Is that why you have -32 Reaction score and you got banned like 10 times already?

Hey dumbfuck YOU'RE the one who's not answering my questions.

I ASKED YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS SERIOUSLY! And all you did was refuse to read what I showed you and hastily rejected it to post trash Turkish technology from the garbadge can.

you can not provoke me

I answered your question .... but you have started crying as always

I am saying again

in 1972 there was not EEZ

An exclusive economic zone (EEZ), as prescribed in 1982 which a sovereign state has special rights regarding the exploration and use of marine resources, including energy production from water and wind

now you answer my question

expansionist Greece violates international agreements

expansionist Greece violated 1923 Treaty of Lausanne
and in 1936 Greece illegally increased territorial water to 6nm from 3 nm

and since 1990s expansionist Greece is trying to increase territorial water to 12nm from 6 nm

also Greece hiding behind USA-The EU and dreaming about Seville map which is not valid

Do you want a war ?

because Turks have no JOKE as like 1974

Last edited:
I answered your question .... but you have started crying as always
First you asked about the islands,when I replied about the islands,you went to the EEZ. You're avoiding the subject when you can't handle it and then you repeat the same stuff again and again.

You want to talk about the demilitirasation or not?

First you asked about the islands,when I replied about the islands,you went to the EEZ.

because your map shows Turkish EEZ
and in 1972 there was not any EZZ , An exclusive economic zone (EEZ), as prescribed in 1982
and Turkish MAVI VATAN doctrine from 2006

You have no any knodledge to discuss

expansionist Greece violated 1923 Treaty of Lausanne
and in 1936 Greece illegally increased territorial water to 6nm from 3 nm
Cry baby,cry:

Greece’s right to militarise Limnos and Samothrace was recognized by Turkey, in accordance with the letter sent to the Greek Prime Minister on 6 May 1936 by the Turkish Ambassador in Athens at the time, Roussen Esref, upon instructions from his Government. The Turkish government reiterated this position when the then Turkish Minister for Foreign Affairs, Rustu Aras, in his address to the Turkish National Assembly on the occasion of the ratification of the Montreux Treaty, unreservedly recognized Greece’s legal right to deploy troops on Limnos and Samothrace, with the following statement : “The provisions pertaining to the islands of Limnos and Samothrace, which belong to our neighbor and friendly country Greece and were demilitarized in application of the 1923 Lausanne Treaty, were also abolished by the new Montreux Treaty, which gives us great pleasure” (Gazette of the Minutes of the Turkish National Assembly, volume 12, July 31/1936, page 309). During the same period, Turkey gave similar assurances on this subject to the governments of interested third countries.

The status of Mytilene, Chios, Samos and Ikaria

The Lausanne Treaty makes no mention of these islands having been granted demilitarized status.

The Greek government simply commits to not establishing naval bases or fortifications there in accordance with Article 13 of the Treaty. More specifically, this article specifies that :

“With a view to ensuring the maintenance of peace, the Greek Government undertakes to observe the following restrictions in the islands of Mytilene, Chios, Samos and Nikaria:

• No naval base and no fortification will be established in the said islands.

• Greek military aircraft will be forbidden to fly over the territory of the Anatolian coast. Reciprocally, the Turkish Government will forbid their military aircraft to fly over the said islands.

• The Greek military forces in the said islands will be limited to the normal contingent called up for military service, which can be trained on the spot, as well as to a force of gendarmerie and police in proportion to the force of gendarmerie and police existing in the whole of the Greek territory”.

The Status of the Islands of the South-Eastern Aegean (the Dodecanese)

The Dodecanese islands were ceded to Greece in full sovereignty by the Paris Peace Treaty between Italy and the Allies in April 1947. The provisions of this Treaty provided for the demilitarization of these islands: “The above islands shall be demilitarized and shall remain so”. There is a National Guard presence on the Dodecanese islands, which has been declared in accordance with CFE provisions.

With regard to Turkish claims on the demilitarization of the Dodecanese islands, it should be noted that:

Turkey is not a signatory state to this Treaty, which therefore constitutes a "res inter alios acta" for Turkey; i.e., an issue pertaining to others. According to Article 34 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, a treaty does not create obligations or rights for third countries.

• The demilitarized status of the Dodecanese islands was imposed after the decisive intervention of the Soviet Union and echoes Moscow’s political intentions at that point in time. It should, however, be noted that demilitarized status lost its raison d’être with the creation of NATO and the Warsaw Pact, as incompatible with countries’ participation in military alliances. Against this backdrop, demilitarized status ceased to apply to the Italian islands of Pantelaria, Lampedusa, Lampione and Linosa, as well as to West Germany on the one hand and Bulgaria, Romania, East Germany, Hungary and Finland on the other.

It should be stressed that Greece, just like any other country in the world, has never ceded its natural right of defense in the event of a threat to its islands or any other part of its territory, especially since there has been sufficient proof over the past decades that Turkey is acting in an inconsistent manner and in violation of the United Nations Charter.

Cry baby,cry:

Violation by Greece of the rules on the disarmament of the eastern Aegean islands may give Turkiye the right to terminate the articles of the Lausanne Peace Treaty 1923 regulating sovereignty over the islands.

also Paragraph 1 of Article 14 of the Treaty of Paris 1947, under the title of "Twelve Islands", counts 14 islands, including Kastellerizo Island which were transferred from Italy to Greece, will be demilitarized and will remain so

stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

now Turkiye has right to take Islands

dont worry we Turks again will kick bandit Greeks as like in 1974

and loser Greeks are crying since 1974

Last edited:
Violation by Greece of the rules on the disarmament of the eastern Aegean islands may give Turkiye the right to terminate the articles of the Lausanne Peace Treaty 1923 regulating sovereignty over the islands.

also Paragraph 1 of Article 14 of the Treaty of Paris 1947, under the title of "Twelve Islands", counts 14 islands, including Kastellerizo Island which were transferred from Italy to Greece, will be demilitarized and will remain so

stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

now Turkiye has right to take Islands

dont worry we Turks again will kick bandit Greeks as like in 1974

and loser Greeks are crying since 1974
Did you read anything from what I posted? 🤦‍♂️

1 -- Greece continues to militarize eastern Aegean islands in violation of international agreements
and stationing troops on islands violates 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris
I have already answered, but as usual you did not read it, so I repeat:
as long as there is the Turkish Aegean Army, a big landing fleet, the two Turkish naval bases and two helicopter brigades in the wider region of Asia Minor, there is no case to demilitarize a Greek island, instead the equipment with new modern weapons systems will continue.

With "Mavi Vatan-type dogmas" and "Mîsâk-ı Millî national borders", as are constantly repeated by Turkish politicians, there is no case for normalization, let alone demilitarization of Greek territories that threatened by the Turkish armed forces.

The Turkish military threat is real, what is threatened is not demilitarized.

2 -- by international law Greece has zero right in the Eastern Mediterranean
Greece is not archipelagic State like Indonesia , Philippines , New Zelland ,etc

therefore Greek EEZ should start from Greek mainland , not from every tiny Greek Island
First of all, when you talk about "international law" be clear. Of course you have never been, like the politicians of your country.
Greece has rights as they derive from UNCLOS.
The following diagram explains them in detail, which I doubt you will ever read.

1655058145230.png

Therefore every island (with economic life), according to UNCLOS has an Exclusive Economic Zone.

1655058235173.jpeg

We read only international agreements 1923 Treaty of Lausanne, 1947 Treaty of Paris

We dont care about Greek crying
Ah I understand. You read it and you didn't like what it says and you pretend you don't care.

I see now. You just pretend you didn't read it.

Greece has SCALP Cruise Missiles

Turkiye has developed HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems which are already in service to intercept Cruise Missiles

HISAR-A

HISAR-O

I have already answered, but as usual you did not read it, so I repeat:
as long as there is the Turkish Aegean Army, a big landing fleet, the two Turkish naval bases and two helicopter brigades in the wider region of Asia Minor, there is no case to demilitarize a Greek island, instead the equipment with new modern weapons systems will continue.

Turkiye doesnt violate international agreements
but Greek continues to militarize islands in the eastern Aegean, in violation of both the 1923 Treaty of Lausanne and the Paris Treaty of 1947

even American military bases in Greece can not save you

sooner or later bandit Greeks will get a new lesson as like in 1974

Greece has rights as they derive from UNCLOS.

even UNCLOS doesnt give right to Greek Islands to generate its own EEZ

1-- Greek Islands which only 2-30 km away from Turkiye can not block Turkish mainland

2 - Greece is not archipelagic State like Indonesia , Philippines , New Zelland ,etc

therefore Greek EEZ should start from Greek mainland , not from every tiny Greek Island

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom