What's new

Featured Greece getting 18 Rafales, 8 are free from France

@MMM-E

When you are responding, please be mindful of forum rules and control your temper. I removed one post due to being "flamebaiting."

Your 'marketing advertisements' are not worth responding to actually. This is like throwing a ball towards a brick wall; it will continue to bounce back.

Thanks, and do not respond to this post.

It is very doubtful that Turkey would be allowed to buy Gripen, due to its would be dictator Erdogan.

We dont need any weapon from bandit , thieves and terrorrist supporter European Countries including France , Sweden

even Pakistan made JF-17 block-III is better option for Turkiye instead of GRIPEN

Trolling
@MMM-E

When you are responding, please be mindful of forum rules and control your temper. I removed one post due to being "flamebaiting."

Your 'marketing advertisements' are not worth responding to actually. This is like throwing a ball towards a brick wall; it will continue to bounce back.

Thanks, and do not respond to this post.

PDF is not your anti Turkish propaganda page and dont remove my post which is not violate forum rules

I am saying again better you stop anti Turkish propaganda with liar Arab media including the UAE based FETO terror organiation linked Ahwalnews

French navy is focused on developing Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC):

and Turkish Navy lives in dark age ? We were super power Ottoman Empire and We are coming back

Turkish Navy also is focused on developing Cooperative Engagement Capability
Turkiye will be 3rd NATO Country that use this capability its own platforms ADA class Corvette , ISTIF class Frigate and TF-2000 Class Destroyer with indigenous Radar and Systems with the US and France

Thanks to Turkish HAVELSAN for this capability on upcoming ISTIF class Frigate and TF-2000 class Destroyer / Genesis ADVENT Combat System / 450km CAFRAD AESA Naval Radar / Boeing E7-T AEWC/ HISAR and SIPER long range air defense missile and KEMENT tactical data link also link-16 , link-11 and link-22 capabilities

also ASELSAN IFF Mod5/S long range (friend or foe) Identification System ( only 4 countries in NATO and 7 countries in the World )

-- Long range operability ( 250 nm / 463 km )
-- Lethal interrogation capability

The next generation Network Enabled Data Integrated (GENESIS ADVENT) Combat Management System developed by HAVELSAN

Last edited:
Qatar already has its hands on Rafales and I will be extremely surprised if TuAF does not take advantage of that...

In any case this means Turks will spend effort in determining how they can counter it. This can help the PAF indirectly with Indian rafales
You really think Qatar is going to allow foreign nationals to peek at Rafales

and Turkish Navy lives in dark age ? We were super power Ottoman Empire and We are coming back

Turkish Navy also is focused on developing Cooperative Engagement Capability
Turkiye will be 3rd NATO Country that use this capability its own platforms ADA class Corvette , ISTIF class Frigate and TF-2000 Class Destroyer with indigenous Radar and Systems with the US and France

Thanks to Turkish HAVELSAN for this capability on upcoming ISTIF class Frigate and TF-2000 class Destroyer / Genesis ADVENT Combat System / 450km CAFRAD AESA Naval Radar / Boeing E7-T AEWC/ HISAR and SIPER long range air defense missile and KEMENT tactical data link also link-16 , link-11 and link-22 capabilities

also ASELSAN IFF Mod5/S long range (friend or foe) Identification System ( only 4 countries in NATO and 7 countries in the World )

-- Long range operability ( 250 nm / 463 km )
-- Lethal interrogation capability

The next generation Network Enabled Data Integrated (GENESIS ADVENT) Combat Management System developed by HAVELSAN
From my limited understanding.
OTTOMAN EMPIRE was started by the REAL TURKS, who were East Asians.

Back
Top Bottom