What's new

Greece will be getting F-16Vs in 2022

The news, which existed only as a government leak, was confirmed.
The confirmation concerns the supply of AGM-84L Harpoon II air-to-air anti-ship missiles from the USA, for the equipment not only the F-16V but also the upgraded P-3H and the F-16 block 50M.
The specific missile has range 150 n.m.

The next weapons will be the AGM-158 JASSM and AGM-88E Advanced Antiradiation Guided Missile (AARGM)

1656148351433.png

reference:https://www.defence-point.gr/news/p...he-agm-84l-harpoon-kai-gia-ta-afns-p-3h-orion

Those AGM-88E must be great!
Confirm, Hellenic Air Force,acquires also advanced AGM-88E AARGM anti-radar missiles not only for the F-16V but and the old ones F-16 block 50.
As the article says the quantity will be as impressive as the delivery time(my intel);)
Next goal for the Greek F-16V fleet, will be the Sniper and Legion Pod and the AGM-158 JASSM.

Confirm, Hellenic Air Force,acquires also advanced AGM-88E AARGM anti-radar missiles not only for the F-16V but and the old ones F-16 block 50.
As the article says the quantity will be as impressive as the delivery time(my intel);)
Next goal for the Greek F-16V fleet, will be the Sniper and Legion Pod and the AGM-158 JASSM.

I was banned for a week. Did you tell them about the 38 F-16 Block 50 upgrade?

No, I leave that up to you.
Better tell them yourself,because I don't know all the details yet. I was reading a bit of Ptisi and other websites,but I still don't know exactly what this upgrade will be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom