What's new

Greater India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed numerous countries are influenced by India and it's culture. Vande Mataram!!

Greater India was the historical extent of the culture of India beyond the Indian Subcontinent. This particularly concerns the spread of Hinduism and Buddhism by the travelers and traders of the 5th to 15th centuries, but may also refer to the spread of Hinduism and Buddhism from India to Central Asia and China by the Silk Road during the early centuries of the Common Era. Particularly Southeast Asia was heavily influenced by the east Indian Gupta Empire and south Indian Pallava Dynasty during ancient and medieval period which led to the establishment of Indianised kingdoms in Southeast Asia.

940px-Indian_cultural_zone.svg.png
That's Cool man, i didn't know that! Thanks Mate! :enjoy:

Last edited:
Greater India was the historical extent of the culture of India beyond the Indian Subcontinent. This particularly concerns the spread of Hinduism and Buddhism by the travelers and traders of the 5th to 15th centuries, but may also refer to the spread of Hinduism and Buddhism from India to Central Asia and China by the Silk Road during the early centuries of the Common Era. Particularly Southeast Asia was heavily influenced by the east Indian Gupta Empire and south Indian Pallava Dynasty during ancient and medieval period which led to the establishment of Indianised kingdoms in Southeast Asia.

940px-Indian_cultural_zone.svg.png

it should include Xinjiang, Qinghai, and eastern Iran, Tajikistan, kyrgyztan and half of Turkmenistan/Uzbekistan

Indian said Mexican were Indian long lost cousin from Indian half, sister, brother in law on their mother side and closely related to their father 1st cousin. The whole world is the greater part of India empire expand from the Eastern to the Western hemisphere.

Indian even claim Japan were generic related to Indian.

No border stays FIXED for 2500 years, but a centralized Chinese empire under one emperor never changed since 221 BC. Coming from a country that is only 67 years ago, I can understand your butt hurt and denial. :laughcry:

If we are only 67 year old nation and have potential to challenge a country as old as China, we are doing far better.

Brother, seems your forefathers were not good.

I understand the buddhist regions but the muslim regions? Most of Indians don't like the "muzzies", as they call them, in their country. I doubt they want more.

What made you think they are interested or care for in Muslims? The greed of land my dude the greed of land.

it should include Xinjiang, Qinghai, and eastern Iran, Tajikistan, kyrgyztan and half of Turkmenistan/Uzbekistan
Central Asia was barely under Indian influence.
Central Asia was at first influenced by the Persian civilization after the Persian conquest of Central Asia.
After the Arab conquest of Persia and Central Asia the Arab culture and religion started to influence Central Asia.
The Mongol conquest of Central Asia led to the decline of Persian culture.
And in the 19th century Central Asia came under Russian influence after the Russian invasion of Central Asia.

Constipation.
I am running out of Preparation H. Do you have any ancient Indian shit formula?

You can always try this.......

images

Shove this to your silencer and you will be fine.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom