What's new

How did the Hindu rulers become so powerful in the 15th century in India?

I bet you didn't even read Babur Han's memoir. Guess what? It was written in ancient Turkic. I read it in English of course but you have no legitimacy in this topic. You didn't do your homework and can't answer my questions. I can't dismantle every misinformation in your post.
Oh really?First you quote some sinan guy who is in no way involved in taj mahal.Then you claim mughals are turkic when their official language of use and entire culture was persian.And that memoir was persianised and also written in many languages.

It was written by Pakistani ancestors in Pakistan. you accept this fact or not doesnt matter.
Proof?

Buddha was born in Nepal, so how it can come from India? And 2nd Buddha who actually spread bhudism to East Asia was born in Pakistan. Pakistan existed since good 4 billion years, we Pakistanis still exis to this day. Our ancestors civilized your kind, gave you hinduism.
2nd Buddha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buddha was born in nepal to indian parents .Its just like jinnah born to gujarati parents in sindh doesn't make him a sindhi . but buddhism originated in India. Buddha got enlightenment under the bodhi tree in gaya ,bihar and spread buddhism in north india after that.

2nd Buddha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Buddha was born in nepal to indian parents .Its just like jinnah born to gujarati parents in sindh doesn't make him a sindhi . but buddhism originated in India. Buddha got enlightenment under the bodhi tree in gaya ,bihar and spread buddhism in north india after that.

Ignorant delusional hindu, 2nd Buddha played even more important role. And born in Nepal mean born in Nepal, didnt have Indian origin. And bhudism was dead in India, only in Pakistan it was adopted.

Ignorant delusional hindu, 2nd Buddha played even more important role. And born in Nepal mean born in Nepal, didnt have Indian origin. And bhudism was dead in India, only in Pakistan it was adopted.
How was it dead.Back then nepal was part of aryavarta.Until Guptas Buddhism was the main religion of India.What the hell is sevond buddha.And when did Pakistanis adopt it.You only got invaded and conquered by our mauryan emperors and it was patronized by ashoka and imposed on you.

How was it dead.Back then nepal was part of aryavarta.Until Guptas Buddhism was the main religion of India.What the hell is sevond buddha.And when did Pakistanis adopt it.You only got invaded and conquered by our mauryan emperors and it was patronized by ashoka and imposed on you.

It was main religion of Pakistan not India delusonal hindu. Guys your history is fucked up. Gupta empire invaded Pakistan and killed peacefull bhudists.

Hahaha convert....... buddha was indian , jinnah was indian and buddhism originated in bihar , india .

Still can't stop laughing at 2nd buddha :lol:. There was only one buddha.

we indians invaded pakistan and imposed buddhism on your kind

Hahaha convert....... buddha was indian , jinnah was indian and buddhism originated in bihar , india .

Still can't stop laughing at 2nd buddha :lol:. There was only one buddha.

Ignorant fool can only laugn, google 2nd Bhuddha. And hahaha you are also converted hindu by superior Pakistani ancestors.

It was main religion of Pakistan not India delusonal hindu. Guys your history is fucked up. Gupta empire invaded Pakistan and killed peacefull bhudists.
Lol mauryans had imposed it on you in the first place before mauryans Pakistan was hindu.And it was main religion of India for some time.And guptas killed no one on religious basis quit talking complete nonsense.

Oh really?First you quote some sinan guy who is in no way involved in taj mahal.Then you claim mughals are turkic when their official language of use and entire culture was persian.And that memoir was persianised and also written in many languages.
You are really a dumb guy. It was written by him in Turki but it was translated by others in other languages. How hard is that to understand? You might have autism or something. You can't understand basic things and you still didn't understand what I said about Mimar Sinan.

You are really a dumb guy. It was written by him in Turki but it was translated by others in other languages. How hard is that to understand? You might have autism or something. You can't understand basic things and you still didn't understand what I said about Mimar Sinan.
You think that Turks from turkey can claim mughal empire as one of their own?I am gonna claim all Persian empires on that basis cause we are also aryans.

Haha, you think Indians are Aryans? Put an Indian next to a German and tell me which one looks descent.
We are the true aryans...not those Germans they are fake wannabe aryans...those clowns only thought themselves to be aryans...when infact Indians and persians are true aryans.India is still called aryavarta as it was known in ancient times and Iran was aryanam.Go read about it.

Back
Top Bottom