What's new

Greater India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate is an overused word. And harsh.
I don't hate. I don't hate you, I don't hate India (I study Buddhism, an Indian culture and philosophy), I don't hate Indians per se. I just have preferences.

And why so much hate for India/Indian.........any personal reason.

I don't hate. I don't hate you, I don't hate India (I study Buddhism, an Indian culture and philosophy), I don't hate Indians per se. I just have preferences.

Thanks , It was nice talking to you.

Thank you.
Exchanging a few

Let me try to explain it with some basic mathematical principals.

+ add + = +
+ minus - = + or -
+ multiply + = +
+ multiply - = -
+ divide - = -

- add - = -
- minus - = + or -
- multiply - = +
- divide - = +

See only the negatives (disagreements, opposing views) make changes.

Changes are natural.

If everybody and all bodies agree with you all the time, it will be very dull.

@Jaanbaz :rofl:

In which century did they find it? Coz Prophet Abraham destroyed anything before his time and Prophet Muhammad destroyed anything after that till 6 century
@Jaanbaz :rofl:

In which century did they find it? Coz Prophet Abraham destroyed anything before his time and Prophet Muhammad destroyed anything after that till 6 century
I doubt that the Kaaba was a Hindu Temple. But medieval Arab scholars were impressed by the Indian civilization and several Arab scholars admitted that the Indian civilization was superior to the Arab civilization.

The Arab scholar Yaquibi (895 CE) stated:" The Hindus are superior to all other nations in
intelligence and thoughtfulness. They are more exact in astronomy and astrology than any
other people. The Brahma Siddhanta is a good proof of their intellectual powers.; by this
book the Greeks and the Persians have also profited"

The Muslim scholar Al-Idrisi (1154 A.D.) wrote: "The Hindus are by nature inclined to justice and
never depart from it in their actions. Their good faith, honesty and faithfulness to their promises
are well known and they are so famous for these qualities that people flock to their country from
every side."

The Muslim scholar Said Al-Andalusi who lived in the 11th century stated:
"The Indians have acquired immense information and reached the zenith in their knowledge of the movements
of the stars (astronomy) and the secrets of the skies (astrology) as well as other mathematical studies.
After all that, they have surpassed all other people in their knowledge of medical science and the strengths of various
drugs, the characteristics of compounds, and the peculiarities of substances"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom