What's new

Grave of India-Pakistan war hero Brig Usman 'Renovated' by Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapper

Reaction score
Country
India
The Indian Army has promptly renovated the grave of India's war hero Brigadier M Usman, LION OF NAUSHERA, which was in a wrecked state inside the Jamia Milia Islamia campus in New Delhi.

1609564828569.png

1609564842194.png

The Indian Army has promptly renovated the grave of India's war hero Brigadier M Usman, LION OF NAUSHERA, which was in a wrecked state inside the Jamia Milia Islamia campus in New Delhi.

View attachment 702517

View attachment 702518
He along with his fellow alive compatriots have been shown their worth.Next time probably this grave would be destroyed.

He along with his fellow alive compatriots have been shown their worth.Next time probably this grave would be destroyed.

The grave is located inside Jamia Milia.

He has been shown his place by devout Muslims.

Cheers, Doc

The grave is located inside Jamia Milia.

He has been shown his place by devout Muslims.

Cheers, Doc
Bharati Muslims give a big flying F about these things,it's the other way around.

Bharati Muslims give a big flying F about these things,it's the other way around.

I know all varieties of Baratiya Muslims better than any Pakistani.

I have been a student of them and lived among them for many years.

Dhatkidih.

You could say I'm an expert ....

The bhola bawa.

Cheers, Doc

I know all varieties of Baratiya Muslims better than any Pakistani.

I have been a student of them and lived among them for many years.

Dhatkidih.

You could say I'm an expert ....

The bhola bawa.

Cheers, Doc
Sarkari Muslims

Sarkari Muslims

Nope.

The Pakistan loving daughter marrying kind.

The Saudia loving daughter marrying kind.

The crotch scratching Pakistan cricket win pataka bursting kind.

The Bhai kind.

The devout Haji shaven head kind from north Bihar nobility.

Cheers, Doc

Saffronization continues unabated in Hindustan.

First the brainwashed tongue wagged Hindu Saffron act...after you learnt it was in Jamia Milia Islamia...it became something else. Facts is upkeep of this 1947 grave was Jamia responsiblity. Due to covid annual maintenance could not happened and it was natural wear and tear. This is emotional issue for Indian Army. This is Regimental Honor and was a disgrace for the Regiment which got the MVC. Issue sorted but you do know someone in Army must have been pulled up too.

2 nation theory proven correct, again!

I'm simply interested in an intellectual conversation. 99.99% of the time I stay out of Pakistan- India internal conversations...

QUESTIONS:

1. 2 state theory applies for Palestine too? since grave vandalism is the benchmark now
  2. Why can't it just be stupid people doing criminal acts and not the entire country being brushed broadly for it?
Did Pakistans sole noble prize winner not get his grave destroyed and his contribution and win rejected by Pakistan for 30 years and only in 2016 honored him?

Was there not just recently (a few days ago)a Hindu temple that got destroyed and burnt down in Pakistan? This was reported in many western media.

I'm simply interested in an intellectual conversation. 99.99% of the time I stay out of Pakistan- India internal conversations...

QUESTIONS:

1. 2 state theory applies for Palestine too? since grave vandalism is the benchmark now
  2. Why can't it just be stupid people doing criminal acts and not the entire country being brushed broadly for it?
Did Pakistans sole noble prize winner not get his grave destroyed and his contribution and win rejected by Pakistan for 30 years and only in 2016 honored him?

Was there not just recently (a few days ago)a Hindu temple that got destroyed and burnt down in Pakistan? This was reported in many western media.

Abdus Salam's grave got destroyed because he was Ahmedi, entirely different issue.

And yes, a hindu temple was burned down. Meanwhile, Pakistan arrested all the criminals/thugs involved and is going to rebuild the temple.

True you can always focus on the individual, but you gotta look at the collective. India is under a lot of internal turmoil (Love you Modiji 😘 ), and what minority has been under the microscope IMMENSELY in the past 5 years...

Stuff like this would go on, and Jinnah predicated it. We would be slaves to the Brahmin elite, if it wasn't for partition.

Abdus Salam's grave got destroyed because he was Ahmedi, entirely different issue.

And yes, a hindu temple was burned down. Meanwhile, Pakistan arrested all the criminals/thugs involved and is going to rebuild the temple.

True you can always focus on the individual, but you gotta look at the collective. India is under a lot of internal turmoil (Love you Modiji 😘 ), and what minority has been under the microscope IMMENSELY in the past 5 years...

Stuff like this would go on, and Jinnah predicated it. We would be slaves to the Brahmin elite, if it wasn't for partition.

My friend, you just confessed to ill-treatment based on the religious designation in Pakistan in the very 1st sentence. Such things happen in every country, but here's what's worse. When the government officially sanctions it, when a constitution has discrimination built into it towards other groups. Stupid, criminal thuggish people will be as such in every country, but when the government puts a stamp of approval legally through its judiciary - that is the worst form.

My friend, you just confessed to ill-treatment based on the religious designation in Pakistan in the very 1st sentence. Such things happen in every country, but here's what's worse. When the government officially sanctions it, when a constitution has discrimination built into it towards other groups. Stupid, criminal thuggish people will be as such in every country, but when the government puts a stamp of approval legally through its judiciary - that is the worst form.

Ahmedis are free to practice their religion in Pakistan, the controversy arises when they try to identify as Muslim.

Thats what is India is doing right now, they got rapists and criminals in their government LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom