What's new

Grand gesture: Saudi Arabia gifts 200 tons of dates to Pakistan

Thank You Saudi Arabia.

Only if you could send dates and form relationships with the legitimate governments of Arab World specially the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Arabs--Gulf Arabs to be more precise---and Persians need to "free" Islam from the history's baggage. Karbala was a war between Arabs. Shia-Sunni divide has nothing to do with Islam.

Leaders of both nations should come together and bridge this gap forever.

I'm running out of patience now. If Arabs and Persians don't do it, then I'll have to take over Persia and Arabia with the help of my allies such as Pakistan, Central Asian Turks, and possibly Malaysia too.

Don't take me to the point where I have to give an Ottoman Slap to all those people who harm Islam for their own agenda.

Third in the last queue or this:

tamr-agwah.jpg

wow...yummy & mouth watering.

Thank you Saudi Arabia.

They want all of us die of sugar. I like Saudi dates. Just like my beloved sheeps of Najd. :(

Arsewipes, will make us fat and diabetic. :D

Meray to abhee 20 - 30 saal hain....... maggar apnee baat karro...... Pakistani women age horribly...... 16 - 20 gorgeous.... 20 - 22 aunty...... 22 - 26 Mausi........ 26 - 32 Nani.......... :D

I iz awesome. Shall always remain the same. Inshallah! :P

Do char saal may tou wese hi hone wali hai . . . :coffee:

i love the date milk shake its full of energy and very refreshing
anyone tried it?

dates-milkshake_medium.jpg

Dates-Milkshake-Recipe.jpg

A gift is a gift and must be apppricaited. its time that Nwaz gifts some nice mangos and oranges to KSA
its only fair to give something back although its against his business philosophy

Never tried it. Is it really good? :o:

anyone tried it?

A gift is a gift and must be apppricaited. its time that Nwaz gifts some nice mangos and oranges to KSA
its only fair to give something back although its against his business philosophy

"Hot date" jokes coming soon

anyone tried it?

That looks awful, mango lassi ftw!

dont "dish" it until you try it
looks can be deceiving a good quality succulent date makes a very nice milkshake
mango definitely sits on top of best lassi/ shake drink there is no other opinion about it

but we are talking "dates" here
my girl friend introduced it to me and i loved it... and her

So who is going to get this gift? Is the govt going to distribute these dates among common people? Or is it for the elite class in Islamabad? If that's the case then is there any quid pro quo?

They will end up being sold at high prices by Sharif mafia and his friends to make huge profits.

Never tried it. Is it really good? :o:
trust me you will love it if you love good quality gooey and soft dates

then again it all depends on personal choice and taste buds
very high energy drink specially if you exercise or exercise with an s as well then you will know has some aphrodisiac qualities too

They will end up being sold at high prices by Sharif mafia and his friends to make huge profits.
and then they will go to perform umrahs from all the profits made from hoarding during Ramadan
both money and Hoors banked for job well done

anyone tried it?

I have tried it , it tastes good.

I have tried it , it tastes good.
very nice also if you add almonds inside them very good during iftar or just as a desert. adding almond inside the date replacing its seed really feels pleasant and both really work best together

khalas-dates-with-almonds-250x250.jpg

I hope that those dates will be given to the poor and needy and not the corrupt politicians and their families.

The dates of Madinah are among the best dates in KSA and arguably the world.

anyone tried it?

It tastes very good. But dear we have plenty of mangos and oranges in the country but Pakistani mangos are really tasty so you might send some. You know what. No. You should give it to your poor first.:)

I love dates, I would like all of them :)

For the last many years, I don't think I ever slept without eating 7 with hot milk. Date provides 70% of nutrients our body needs. Dates and goat milk were the major (sometimes only) part of our holy prophet's diet.

Which kind of dates would you like?

3.png

Back
Top Bottom