What's new

Grand gesture: Saudi Arabia gifts 200 tons of dates to Pakistan

Meray to abhee 20 - 30 saal hain....... maggar apnee baat karro...... Pakistani women age horribly...... 16 - 20 gorgeous.... 20 - 22 aunty...... 22 - 26 Mausi........ 26 - 32 Nani.......... :D

I iz awesome. Shall always remain the same. Inshallah! :P

I is awesome shall always remain the remain :pop:

If you honestly believe following AQ leads you to heaven, mercilessly killing kids, men women because they dont follow your strain of fucked up Islam than sure man. You'll get 72 hoes on top of that.

Otherwise it's hell.

I'm feeling you already homie :fie:
i dont know if i am going to hell or whatever, but my prayers are with Dr Aafia

The Arabs should have distributed the dates entirely themselves. Knowing desi politicians and big honchos, little will reach the aam admi. :( The pics are nice :tup:

I hope that those dates will be given to the poor and needy and not the corrupt politicians and their families.

The dates of Madinah are among the best dates in KSA and arguably the world.

It tastes very good. But dear we have plenty of mangos and oranges in the country but Pakistani mangos are really tasty so you might send some. You know what. No. You should give it to your poor first.:)

Brother where are you now a days, didn't see you much in PDF?

Date milkshake? is it any good? i will have to make it at home and try it some times.

FYI Pakistan is third largest exporter of dates.The annual production of dates in Pakistan is estimated at around 535,000 tonnes of which only 86,000 tonnes are exported and the rest are either consumed locally or perish.

It's a good will gesture, and we Pakistani appreciate that. Now anything other than usual pointless posts please.

Pakistan becomes third largest exporter of dates

As per Wiki:

Top twenty date producers — 2011
(1000 metric tonnes)
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egypt 1,373.57
23px-Flag_of_Saudi_Arabia.svg.png
Saudi Arabia 1,122.82
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran 1,016.61
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates.svg.png
United Arab Emirates 900.00
23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algeria 690.00
23px-Flag_of_Iraq.svg.png
Iraq 619.18
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan 557.28

Either by your source or Wiki, still nothing to be proud of. Compare the area of UAE to Pakistan.

I was thinking, aren't we among top 10 countries producing dates ? What happens to that ?

You ask too many questions here have a date and no more questions. You are just suppose to praise the Saudis for giving us dates and TTP.

Date milkshake? is it any good? i will have to make it at home and try it some times.

high calorie, high energy drink. best when cold like any other milkshake
dates have to be good and fresh.
its down to how much you love, like or ok with general taste of the dates.

for the first time you might want to peel off the skin (which means you need the very soft and gooey dates). make a small amount first to test it out.

Yara, ever tried figs with walnuts?

very nice also if you add almonds inside them very good during iftar or just as a desert. adding almond inside the date replacing its seed really feels pleasant and both really work best together

khalas-dates-with-almonds-250x250.jpg

You ask too many questions here have a date and no more questions. You are just suppose to praise the Saudis for giving us dates and TTP.
I am okey with the dates, TTP are our own "angry brothers" who are now being sent to Syria hope they have a short life there.

Back
Top Bottom