What's new

Grand gesture: Saudi Arabia gifts 200 tons of dates to Pakistan

milk-date.jpg

Will have to check if its available in the UK.

If you honestly believe following AQ leads you to heaven, mercilessly killing kids, men women because they dont follow your strain of fucked up Islam than sure man. You'll get 72 hoes on top of that.

Otherwise it's hell.

I'm feeling you already homie :fie:

lets stay on topic. he chose his avatar for a definite purpose, lets not give it another thought for more than its worth.

KSA also sends the meat from the sacrificed animals during Eid a Qabeer. because there is too much of it.

high calorie, high energy drink. best when cold like any other milkshake
dates have to be good and fresh.
its down to how much you love, like or ok with general taste of the dates.

for the first time you might want to peel off the skin (which means you need the very soft and gooey dates). make a small amount first to test it out.

Sounds tasty. I love dates anyway.

This 200 tonnes of dates.

Is it distributed through any governmental organisation as free to public?

Is it given to highest bidder and later goes on sale from the bidder?

Is it eaten all by politicians?

Or converted into something else?

Or is it Exchanged with another country for other capital goods or perishable/non perishable items?

200 tonnes is a big quantity. Thats why asking.

Thanks in advance for the kind replies.

why did you respond to the troll? should have reported him
he wants a reaction from people and he succeeded

it shows the puss in the mind of these people who claim to be Sunnis and think that mocking family of Prophet PBUH makes them better Muslim

those who mocked & hated our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH have been cursed by Allah in Sorah Kaosar..
You're not a mod anymore:o: it means I can troll you :yahoo: damn I was scared of you when u were a mod:p:

You ask too many questions here have a date and no more questions. You are just suppose to praise the Saudis for giving us dates and TTP.

Bro keep your issue with ayatulli vs KSA aside. Blease Habibi.
Keep this to dates. The sweet kinds. I mean the the one with seeds. Oh god damn nothing sounds right.

This 200 tonnes of dates.

Is it distributed through any governmental organisation as free to public?

Is it given to highest bidder and later goes on sale from the bidder?

Is it eaten all by politicians?

Or converted into something else?

Or is it Exchanged with another country for other capital goods or perishable/non perishable items?

200 tonnes is a big quantity. Thats why asking.

Thanks in advance for the kind replies.

Just wait a few months, if Shariff brothers and the cabinet starts to put on huge amount of weight then we can safely assume where all the date will go.

Just wait a few months, if Shariff brothers and the cabinet starts to put on huge amount of weight then we can safely assume where all the date will go.

Till now no proper answer on what happened to the dates?

Are you guys just dating here?

="Informant, post: 5485567, member: 149389"]Asshole. :pissed:

I am a man of perfection next time you wanna call me and Asshole please call me a perfect Asshole :pissed:

I'm a man, just metrosexual :p:

Is that what you preferred to be called know thats fine by me.:victory1:

Back
Top Bottom