What's new

Grand gesture: Saudi Arabia gifts 200 tons of dates to Pakistan

US is a shitty country? Please Afia is aTERRORIST and she will rot in hell. Bomb making instruction manual on her, involvement in killing of innocent people, killing of US guard, married willingly an AQ leader?

She can go to hell and IS going to hell for supporting Al Qaeda the same AQ that bombs us, kills our soldiers and kills our civilians, made huge losses in the involvement of attacks on Kamra and Mehran.

You idiots need to open your eyes, Afia can suffer in solitary confinement and she will lose her wits what seculsion does to a human brain. USA baby, top of the world :usflag:. I am just as much American as a Pakistani and i will not tolerate gullible idiots like you who cannot see whats infront of them. No wonder everything over here is Yahuudi sazish or RAW or Mossad or CIA or black water.

At times i am happy this nation suffers and suffers good because of idiots like you who cannot differentiate right from wrong. Afia would support TTP over whatever abomination of politics this country has, so pick your side.

If you choose her as the daughter of the nation then I honestly wish there are more bombings in Pakistan. Tum log seedhi tarah line main nahin aoge.

And Yes.
i am in no way replying to an idiot

i am in no way replying to an idiot

Tabhi to bc bomb phat te hain. Koi kahta hai Amreeca, koi kahta India, koi kahta Afghani, koi kaahta Army. Bc bhardne wala ****.

Do open a thread and i will point out your flaws one by one.

If you dont have the galls to back up your asinine statement then you'd be just as others. Wimp.

Tabhi to bc bomb phat te hain. Koi kahta hai Amreeca, koi kahta India, koi kahta Afghani, koi kaahta Army. Bc bhardne wala ****.

Do open a thread and i will point out your flaws one by one.

If you dont have the galls to back up your asinine statement then you'd be just as others. Wimp.
wow, my little harmless signature got an idiot worked up, nothing you say will change my mind, end of topic, NAD THE ONE WHO WILL ROT IN HELL IS YOU

wow, my little harmless signature got an idiot worked up, nothing you say will change my mind, end of topic, NAD THE ONE WHO WILL ROT IN HELL IS YOU

Im the one who lives like a king, you're the one who's worked up behind a terrorist. You watch hollywood films? You watch their shows? You use this forum thats their technology. This internet came oout from USA.

If you're gonna be a one liner man like the rest of the wusses out there sure, but back your statement up with boycotting everything USA.

Dozakh main to woh to sardhe gi, mera na tujhe pata na tere daddy ko. Feel me?
:usflag:

Im the one who lives like a king, you're the one who's worked up behind a terrorist. You watch hollywood films? You watch their shows? You use this forum thats their technology. This internet came oout from USA.

If you're gonna be a one liner man like the rest of the wusses out there sure, but back your statement up with boycotting everything USA.

Dozakh main to woh to sardhe gi, mera na tujhe pata na tere daddy ko. Feel me?
:usflag:
just like that you dont know weather she will go to heaven or hell, feel me?

just like that you dont know weather she will go to heaven or hell, feel me?

If you honestly believe following AQ leads you to heaven, mercilessly killing kids, men women because they dont follow your strain of fucked up Islam than sure man. You'll get 72 hoes on top of that.

Otherwise it's hell.

I'm feeling you already homie :fie:

A malt drink was spilled due to a chuckle at this. Thank you for the dates, these will be useful for Ramadan and will leave most Pakistani dates rotting as people will prefer the dates from the country that has Mecca and Medina over anything from Bakistan.

So who is going to get this gift? Is the govt going to distribute these dates among common people? Or is it for the elite class in Islamabad? If that's the case then is there any quid pro quo?

So who is going to get this gift? Is the govt going to distribute these dates among common people? Or is it for the elite class in Islamabad? If that's the case then is there any quid pro quo?

KSA is sending crews to distribute the dates themselves.

A malt drink was spilled due to a chuckle at this. Thank you for the dates, these will be useful for Ramadan and will leave most Pakistani dates rotting as people will prefer the dates from the country that has Mecca and Medina over anything from Bakistan.

You're always :welcome: Oscar :bounce:

Now I understand why Saudis love Pakistan, Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia are well bred and devout Muslims. I've had many pleasant occasions with them but the one I would never forget is when a Pakistani taxi driver knocked our door to give my friend his lost purse, but my friend wasn't there. So, he refused to give it to me or anybody else until my friend came back.

wallah habibi ,,, shukran ..... yaar I love Ajwa dates ...

I only have the Madina dates, Makkah date are gooey and soft and ew liquidy. Only Madina dates, last i had were a few years ago when someone brough it back from Umrah. Never can i forget the taste of those dates. All else are meh.

Though I have had date Champagne and date wine though, so that could be something :D It was nice nice.

Non alcoholic :victory1:

Now I understand why Saudis love Pakistan, Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia are well bred and devout Muslims. I've had many pleasant occasions with them but the one I would never forget is when a Pakistani taxi driver knocked our door to give my friend his lost purse, but my friend wasn't there. So, he refused to give it to me or anybody else until my friend came back.

Thank You for your kind words ! :)

Jordanians are nice people too ! :kiss3:

And why does your friend, being a man, as implied from your usage of the pronouns 'he' & 'his', carries a 'purse' ! :o:

I mean its a free world but shouldn't 'he' carry a 'wallet' instead ! :unsure:

Thank You for your kind words ! :)

Jordanians are nice people too ! :kiss3:

And why does your friend, being a man, as implied from your usage of the pronouns 'he' & 'his', carries a 'purse' ! :o:

I mean its a free world but shouldn't 'he' carry a 'wallet' instead ! :unsure:
Oh, this is awkward but 'he' is a shemale.:rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom