What's new

Govt. should enrich uranium to level needed to operate vessels: Iranian MPs

I know you guys have nukes any fool knows it is easy to get that outdated technology. True but if you guys did test it then no one would ever attack and all the rhetoric would go away. Worse sanctions that the one you guys are already hit with? Can they get any worse??

You are right to some extend, but I said already no one has attacked. believe me USA would had attacked Iran long before they attacked Iraq or the afghans. Iran is much more important for the USA. if usa had Iran on their side then that would be very very bad news for China and Russians. as for the sanctions, well Russia although they might smile in Iran's face in open, in reality they hate Iran as much as they hate You guys. if we get their bomb and test it they will start showing their true face and Iran would have an hostile russian on their doorsteps. China does not really give a damn about what Iran does as long as they are friendly with China and we sell them what the need.

You are right to some extend, but I said already no one has attacked. believe me USA would had attacked Iran long before they attacked Iraq or the afghans. Iran is much more important for the USA. if usa had Iran on their side then that would be very very bad news for China and Russians. as for the sanctions, well Russia although they might smile in Iran's face in open, in reality they hate Iran as much as they hate You guys. if we get their bomb and test it they will start showing their true face and Iran would have an hostile russian on their doorsteps. China does not really give a damn about what Iran does as long as they are friendly with China and we sell them what the need.

How does having a nuclear armed Iran cause Russia to become hostile to the country. Russia already have China next door. Its not like Iran is going to attack Russia anyways.

Oldman: Answer honestly,Do you think Iran is making a bomb or not?Forget the media,just your personal opinion.

How does having a nuclear armed Iran cause Russia to become hostile to the country. Russia already have China next door. Its not like Iran is going to attack Russia anyways.

Did you not read what I wrote? they have no love for Iran, they are smiling to Iran face in the open because they want Iran's help to counter Your country and NATO. they are as much anti-Iran as you guys are in reality. some people even said the Russian helped stuxnet virus be planted as someone with full knowledge of that Iranian facility was needed which only Iranian or russian had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you not read what I wrote? they have no love for Iran, they are smiling to Iran face in the open because they want Iran's help to counter Your country and NATO. they are as much anti-Iran as you guys are in reality. some people even said the Russian helped stuxnet virus be planted as someone with full knowledge of that Iranian facility was needed which only Iranian or russian had.

I agree the Russian love no one but perhaps the Indians and they will always put their agenda first. China is the only country that would not stab someone in the back once friendly with them.

It is not like Iran can attack US either so why do we care exactly again? Oh yeah..... Israel.

I agree the Russian love no one but perhaps the Indians and they will always put their agenda first. China is the only country that would not stab someone in the back once friendly with them.

It is not like Iran can attack US either so why do we care exactly again? Oh yeah..... Israel.

This way of thinking is hard to find in America nowadays,Good job.:tup:

The way media (not only U.S media) manipulate the truth is unbelievable.And the sad part is that people actually fall for those lies.

Flawed logic considering we are outrage about North Korea which has not able to reach the U.S. mainland. Oh yeah Israel.

Oldman: Answer honestly,Do you think Iran is making a bomb or not?Forget the media,just your personal opinion.

Yes I believe Iran is making the bomb. Duping the IAEA, which has already said the Iranians want to make a nuclear weapon. Even the Israelis who resort to such extremes as to prevent Iran from making nuclear weapons by killing Iran's physicists. Otherwise Israel would have ignored Iran's intentions.

Flawed logic considering we are outrage about North Korea which has not able to reach the U.S. mainland. Oh yeah Israel.
One should be idiot to think U.S problem with Iran is actually its nuclear program.CIA,Mosad and lots of other NGOs have admitted that Iran is not developing nuclear weapons.U.S is Iran's enemy because of its stance toward Israel and because it is against U.S interests and hegemony in region.because Iran decides 'on its own',not according to U.S interests unlike most other ME states,specially Arabs.

About NK,U.S is opposing it because they are enemies of 2 U.S major allies in that region,South Korea and Japan.

All I read from post 16 is that Russia hates Iran. Thats it. That don't give me an explanation unless thats it. Hate.

One should be idiot to think U.S problem with Iran is actually its nuclear program.CIA,Mosad and lots of other NGOs have admitted that Iran is not developing nuclear weapons.U.S is Iran's enemy because of its stance toward Israel and because it is against U.S interests and hegemony in region.because Iran decides 'on its own',not according to U.S interests unlike most other ME states,specially Arabs.

About NK,U.S is opposing it because they are enemies of 2 U.S major allies in that region,South Korea and Japan.

Sooo what you are saying is that we are against Iran's nuclear program because of our ally Israel similar to the situation as to Japan and South Korea being threaten by NK's nuclear program. That makes sense. All this time we thought North Korea was a threat to Israel. Not to the U.S.

Sooo what you are saying is that we are against Iran's nuclear program because of our ally Israel similar to the situation as to Japan and South Korea being threaten by NK's nuclear program. That makes sense. All this time we thought North Korea was a threat to Israel. Not to the U.S.

And Mossad would not be going around killing people in Iran would they? I mean its not like Iran is a threat to Israel right?

And Mossad would not be going around killing people in Iran would they? I mean its not like Iran is a threat to Israel right?

That comes from terrorist nature of Mosad which is accepted by U.S.No doubt in that.

It is Israel who is threatening Iran for past 2 years.Iran never has threatened Israel to take 'military' action against it or to 'nuke them'.

Yes I believe Iran is making the bomb. Duping the IAEA, which has already said the Iranians want to make a nuclear weapon. Even the Israelis who resort to such extremes as to prevent Iran from making nuclear weapons by killing Iran's physicists. Otherwise Israel would have ignored Iran's intentions.

North Korea is a whole different ball game. Yes even they cannot touch US soil but the presence of our marines in that region is more geared towards China than NK. We act more "worried" about NK than SK actually does.

This way of thinking is hard to find in America nowadays,Good job.:tup:

The way media (not only U.S media) manipulate the truth is unbelievable.And the sad part is that people actually fall for those lies.

It probably has something to do with the fact that I don't believe everything I see on CNN.

Why? So you fulfill your leaders dreams and nuke Israel, Saudia Arabia, and Russia? Sorry but there is a reason people are apprehensive about Iran and nukes. Wiping people off the map has a lot to do with it.

Look up history, Iran has never ever done genocide on any race of human. In fact it was Iran that saved the jews from extinction under Cyrus the great. That "wiping off the map" was deceitfully mistranslated. What he really said was that he wanted the regime to go. Western media twisted his words to make Iran seem really crazy.

Look up history, Iran has never ever done genocide on any race of human. In fact it was Iran that saved the jews from extinction under Cyrus the great. That "wiping off the map" was deceitfully mistranslated. What he really said was that he wanted the regime to go. Western media twisted his words to make Iran seem really crazy.

Then why are you so desperate to get biological, chemical, nuclear weapons. You are in a rather peaceful neighborhood. I mean is Turkey or Armenia threatening you that much that you need a nuclear stockpile to match Russia's?

Then why are you so desperate to get biological, chemical, nuclear weapons. You are in a rather peaceful neighborhood. I mean is Turkey or Armenia threatening you that much that you need a nuclear stockpile to match Russia's?

We are in a peaceful neighbourhood? Where do you think Iran is located? Somewhere near Belgium and Switzerland?

American has attacked 2 of our neighbours. Have military bases in all countries surrounding us and have puppet regimes set up everywhere that will do whatever they like... Not to even mention the daily threats from Israel and Saudi Arabia (Saudi King said cut the head of the snake in reference to Iran).

I really think you where either trying to troll or are very ignorant about the area... If it is indeed the second option I hope you go and read up on it rather then making bad claims.

Back
Top Bottom