What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

yes _ i read that part --- as I have said - he was living in his own fantasy world - as if hes some King - and all matters will be resolved - all he had to do was lift an eyebrow and his wazirs will take care of the rest

I think his wazirs are his biggest enemies :D specially saad rafique.

Ham jamhooriat kay champion hain, Parliament hamari taqat hai, Achakzai kay saray jamhooriat kay bayan, those repeated sh!t statements by Khwaja Asif, Khwaja Saad etc...

Kashif Abbasi, Moeed Pirzada and Fawad Chaudhary (I hate this guy), all tearing up PML a new hole. And being absolutely right.

hasnay wali kiya baat hai -- are you denying that what Chakbamu have said about the role of Military is wrong ?? :confused:
Well. military role in politics is not justified in any case but unfortunately we r living in a country where our politicians are incapable and corrupt. it is their incompetence which always invite military intervention. Army has learnt their lesson but our politicians are still the same. On current situation, I don't think that army is behind all this Tamasha. Army has serious concerns regarding security situation and economy, so it was all inevitable.

News is coming on Duniya news , If matter is not solved, There will be reelection as per COAS Raheel shareef

I can definitely see that happening.

SS resigning for TuQ, and election investigation for IK, if rigging proved, then govt goes home.

I definitely see mid-term elections and resignations coming and that FIR turning onto it's head.

mujjhe tou aap ka pta hai - par humray naye bhai ko tangh tou na karo @Verve is a member on another pakistani forum and gun enthusiast --- bhai ko tangh na karo ---

lol ... well spotted bro :)

He's not tang'ufiying me ... I used to think like him for some years but then eyes opened and I decided to return to be part of naya Pakistan.

SS resigning for TuQ, and election investigation for IK, if rigging proved, then govt goes home.

I definitely see mid-term elections and resignations coming and that FIR turning onto it's head.

Most likely next year we might see the election coming.

Nawaz just kicked all of his diehard pseudojumhoori darbaris in the nose. :omghaha:

@Oscar l Late to the party?

Not really. The party was never with Nehari Sharif aur Tabdeeli Khan. The real party happened while we all looked stupid.
Still, cant complain.. Im actually hoping the real party just comes in and ends this mess again.. if anything.. Ima gonna make a lotta money because of it.:bunny:

On one side we have NS who is friend of our enemies and on other side Pak army is fighting on many grounds. (Feel the difference)

Lets put it this way that it would make sense only if alleged rigging is proved --- and PMLN is the culprit otherwise midterm is a bad idea ----let the govt complete its term ----
I believe it was you who said this and i had recieved a text froma friend that - military will help the govt to clean up the mess and will let them live until rigging allegations are proven --- but in the mean time, they must go for electoral reforms - because end of the day, this was what we were fighting for

Army intervention in this mess was well expected .
Isi walay tou baat na karein yar --- humaisha panga kiya hai :angry:

Lets put it this way that it would make sense only if alleged rigging is proved --- and PMLN is the culprit otherwise midterm is a bad idea ----let the govt complete its term ----
I believe it was you who said this and i had recieved a text froma friend that - military will help the govt to clean up the mess and will let them live until rigging allegations are proven --- but in the mean time, they must go for electoral reforms - because end of the day, this was what we were fighting for

Isi walay tou baat na karein yar --- humaisha panga kiya hai :angry:
Bhai Jaan. Hamarey bina koi party, party nahi hoti:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom