What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

The whole charade was orchestrated by the "angels" from start to finish. They get to hold on to real power illegally, once again, predictably so.

The details will come out slowly and as I have mentioned. One of the first steps will be to defuse IBD and fly General Musharraf out. Please keep watching. :D
he can't accept the reality....

many potians cant infact

The importance lies not in the mistakes, but in the way those mistakes will be kept in reserve to hold them in line.
Oh bhai, then why blame the other party who is going to exploit tobtheir adcmvantage --- modi sab made a mistake, he got dirt, but did he allow anyone tobexploit that???

Well guys my 2 cents

As per my assessment army intervened herself without any invitation and the government was asked to make it look like as if it was nz decision.
Pmln has lost it in a big way its just a matter of time before the clothes are removed to reveal the weak skeleton of pmln that's not even going to context the next election with the same fervour as well considering the fractures within over the lack of any leadership qualities in shareef brothers.

And IK stands up to COAS, that judicial commission and all is good but unless NS resigns, no game.

Ab sab lollypop chooso (that's the best and most decently I can put it in).

PTI still stands up to the resignation demand. Kudos to Imran Khan. Respect for him.

BTW, woh sab log kdhr hain jo keh rahay thay keh fauj yeh kara rahi hai?

Oh bhai, then why blame the other party who is going to exploit tobtheir adcmvantage --- modi sab made a mistake, he got dirt, but did he allow anyone tobexploit that???

I am admiring the ruthlessly brilliant strategy of our "angels", nothing else. Modi in India has a proper Army, he does not have "angels", for better or for worse, that would exploit his mistakes like we do here.

IK just adressed to the protestors -- he said Chief gauranteed the independent investigations of rigging

Imran Khan doesn't lose a dime in this, Nawaz Sharif has destroyed himself.

He hoped that IK would bow down before COAS, but he didn't.

Achakzai ab apni jamhuriat ki taqreerain hi karta rahay.

Nawaz Sharif ruins himself and democracy and parliament.

Imran Khan has come out a hero in this.

Lakh di lanat ganjay.

Co-ordination? Of what? With what?
Did you not read the article???

General Sharif commended the professionalism, commitment and acknowledged the valor of the Airport Security Force in averting the terrorist attack at the Jinnah Airport in May. He emphasized the need for more harmony and coordination among all security forces and intelligence agencies for an integrated response towards defeating terrorists' threat.

Source: Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations! | Page 15

IK press meeting after meeting with army:
10520840_10152464655925528_1310204555289378250_n.jpg

Imran Khan doesn't lose a dime in this, Nawaz Sharif has destroyed himself.

He hoped that IK would bow down before COAS, but he didn't.

Achakzai ab apni jamhuriat ki taqreerain hi karta rahay.

Nawaz Sharif ruins himself and democracy and parliament.

Imran Khan has come out a hero in this.

Lakh di lanat ganjay.
hero how? Nawaz still in his office.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom