What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

As you are so disheartened by all of this, you should stop calling yourself Pakistani (if you are really one) and fully embrace your foreign nationality and stay out of Pakistan's affairs :)

No, no, and no. Anything else? :D

Bhai, I did not come across it today or yesterday. One has to cut through so much obfuscation to get an idea of what is happening. If such a news comes out, one can not be sure whether or not it has been 'floated' by interested parties. As you say journalists are not to be trusted, and I understand. One learns to see the flow of the event and see how things hook up. And after years of doing this, one could still be wrong.

Seeing how IK has strengthened COAS's hand, one can not but reflect upon all the news and leaks and insinuations, and hints etc... and come up with certain unavoidable conclusions. Does it not matter to you that Gen Pasha came from Dubai and met IK on 2 Aug, before Dharna etc...? Does that not lend credence to news about his support to IK while Gen Pasha was a serving officer?

In any case I want do not want to write more about this. I have made my point, and that is enough.
ok lets put an end to this --- you like to stick by what you believe and it is ok - we all have our opinion - and I like have many --- i can understand your point - its a different thing whether I agree with it or not --- and as I have done with Vcheng uncle - we will keep going in circle - with a never ending discussion ---- chalo lets end this :cheers:

No, no, and no. Anything else? :D
mujjhe tou aap ka pta hai - par humray naye bhai ko tangh tou na karo @Verve is a member on another pakistani forum and gun enthusiast --- bhai ko tangh na karo ---

Lets wait and see, is this not what you always say too? You have failed to change your perception, and i dont understand why ---- my main argument is our leaders allowed themselves to be used !--- so dont blame the exploiters --- americans have said it for long that we can buy a pakistanibfor a mere bottle of whisky --- so you cannot blame the americans -----

Military's policy has changed, you were expecting a martial law but that did not happen --- that for once is a change --- lets wait and see......

Sir, I have clearly said all along that there will not be any coup this time with no Martial Law (you can go back and loo it up if you want). This whole circus was done to precisely create the facade of NS being in charge but under total control of the Army.

And you are mistaken about the change in military thinking. It is the same old same old.

(You can bookmark this for later reading if you'd like.)

@Chak Bamu

There is a difference between a 'testimony' & an 'evidence'.

All of the western media has its own vested interests, mostly at the peril of our national interests. Just because something was published in WSJ or NYT doesn't make it a 'fact'.

Did not read the story, but i can guess it from the title of the article-- and i was told that even India is not happy with NS, they wanted him on the table, but he had been busy with his stuff and living a fantasy ---- then ISI and Geo fiasco was the last nail in the coffin -- US can say whatever they want but even they had concerns with how NS was running the Show ---- believe you me, i had been told that if this was to be decided in a political manner --- then Ch.Nisar would have been the man to take the role --- but too much of pressure inside pmln to allow that

Nawaz sharif didn't said a single word in defence of Army when Karzai and his whole team were lambasting our Armed forces in front of COAS and DG ISI in Ankara conference this feb

Last edited:
Sir, I have clearly said all along that there will not be any coup this time with no Martial Law (you can go back and loo it up if you want). This whole circus was done to precisely create the facade of NS being in charge but under total control of the Army.

And you are mistaken about the change in military thinking. It is the same old same old.

(You can bookmark this for later reading if you'd like.)
comment bookmarked --- you have the right to stand by your opinion - but atleast try to back it up with a fact or evidence --- like I am going to do :
Army chief visits ASF headquarters, meets families of martyrs

Army chief visits ASF headquarters, meets families of martyrs

RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif on Wednesday visited headquarters of the Airports Security Force (ASF) and met families of martyrs and appreciated their sacrifices during worst terrorist attack at the Jinnah International Airport in Karachi in May this year.

General Sharif commended the professionalism, commitment and acknowledged the valor of the Airport Security Force in averting the terrorist attack at the Jinnah Airport in May. He emphasized the need for more harmony and coordination among all security forces and intelligence agencies for an integrated response towards defeating terrorists' threat.

The army chief also pledged army's fullest support in enhancing ASF's capacity, and anti-terrorists training of the troops, as being provided to the police forces across Pakistan. During his visit to the Corps Headquarters, General Sharif was given detailed briefing on operational, training and administrative matters of the Karachi Corps.

The army chief was also briefed about overall law and order and security situation in Karachi. On arrival at Karachi, the army chief was received by Corps Commander Lieutenant General Sajjad Ghani.

Hahahaha. Our president's role is ceremonial only. He has no power anymore.

True of all west minister style democracies but technically he is ranks higher and should be counted upon in such circumstances.

LOL. What if the government is by rigging?

Not the job of the army to decide that, that is for the courts alone. As long as a government has been sworn in, the army's job is to do their bidding.

Nawaz sharif didn't said a single word in defence of Army when Karzai and his whole team were lambasting it in front of COAS and DG ISI in Ankara conference this feb
yes _ i read that part --- as I have said - he was living in his own fantasy world - as if hes some King - and all matters will be resolved - all he had to do was lift an eyebrow and his wazirs will take care of the rest

Zardari is corrupt,murderer..... but he is good in politics.

News is coming on Duniya news , If matter is not solved, There will be reelection as per COAS Raheel shareef

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom