What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

I drived passed garrison roundabout, about an hour ago --- everything was so calm - as if a storm is coming :D

Haha..

I don't expect anything big to have been happening.

Raat ko route ki zaroorat nhn, waisay bhi police convoy tha. Police walon ko fauj bahir khara karay gi aur VIP's andar!

Nawaz truly showed desperation here which is very surprising as for the past few weeks he has not been acting as a person who has been in power three times. Constantly going to raheel sharif everyday and now asking him to solve this issue. In normal countries its the govt who solve it without asking any interference from their armed forces. We have finally made our army non-political and now he is forcing them to be political by trying to convince both qadri and imran khan. Truly astonishing as the one person who needs a non-political army is nawaz.
His desperation truly surprises me.

After these one on one meetings, COAS, IK, TuQ and Ch NIsar all are going to sit together.

We trust our army too but we don't let them do politics. Everybody knows their place.

Pakistan has no real political party which could solve the mess we're in. PPP and PML-N? Terrible. PTI? Meh. MQM? You've got to be kidding. The army will bring some stability into these talks.

I would honestly be surprised if the army goes back to the barracks after all of this and i would stand up and salute raheel sharif for his non-political mind if he was given such an opportunity and showed such weakness by the gov and the army still wanted to continue democracy. You cant raise fingers on them. Nawaz has made sure to use every trick in the book to involve a non-political army in a political issue. They are busy trying to fight on our borders and trying to make sure we have many many safe EIDs like last time yet he is forcing them to come here and solve his issues. LET THEM DO THEIR JOB!!!

Pakistan has no real political party which could solve the mess we're in. PPP and PML-N? Terrible. PTI? Meh. MQM? You've got to be kidding. The army will bring some stability into these talks.

Then why pretend to bother with things like rigging of elections etc....pointless, isn't it?

It was on the lighter side uncle ---rightly said there is not much traffic these days on the road --- half of the probs will be solved if they help us vuild Election Commission, if it is on the cards ---
Haha..

I don't expect anything big to have been happening.

Raat ko route ki zaroorat nhn, waisay bhi police convoy tha. Police walon ko fauj bahir khara karay gi aur VIP's andar!

It was on the lighter side uncle ---rightly said there is not much traffic these days on the road --- half of the probs will be solved if they help us vuild Election Commission, if it is on the cards ---

Yar ab uncle bana diahai?

So Here is a clear message for all Pakistanis that there is no one to think about Pakistan but it is the only Pak Army takes every step for the sake of Pakistan and they proved so many times and also today.........LOVE FOR PAK ARMY.......

Bamu bhai, you are putting too much weight behind these jurnos, dont forget these guys are sellouts --- you need to look at the holistic view , what you are claiming is not possible, especially with pasha sab in retirement ---

Bhai, I did not come across it today or yesterday. One has to cut through so much obfuscation to get an idea of what is happening. If such a news comes out, one can not be sure whether or not it has been 'floated' by interested parties. As you say journalists are not to be trusted, and I understand. One learns to see the flow of the event and see how things hook up. And after years of doing this, one could still be wrong.

Seeing how IK has strengthened COAS's hand, one can not but reflect upon all the news and leaks and insinuations, and hints etc... and come up with certain unavoidable conclusions. Does it not matter to you that Gen Pasha came from Dubai and met IK on 2 Aug, before Dharna etc...? Does that not lend credence to news about his support to IK while Gen Pasha was a serving officer?

In any case I do not want to write more about this. I have made my point, and that is enough.

Last edited:
Now meeting between TUQ and COAS has started
oye tussi te baat na kare --- your father did all this --- derailed the democratic process --- humaray bhole bhaley leaders ko naacha ke rakh dia :angry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom