What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

Not about ghairat. Its about survival. You do not seem to understand the rules of the game. Its either Takht or Takhta. If NS had ghairat, he would have refused to leave Pakistan in 2000 and would have been hung by Mushy. I hope it is a little clearer now.
I Agree

Check my posts from the beginning of this all scenario, I PM'ed a certain member the whole story as well, everybody who has enough people in high up places know this.

Why else was NS and SS and Ch Nisar emeting with COAS every other day? Why was a Corps Commanders conference called just at the start of this mess?

@balixd, yar banday ki thori si help kar do. Thora background day do.
Pehel mujhe bhi story pm karo :p

A message to all the military bashers here, Ch Nisar himself asked the COAS to come in as mediator!

In your face gentlemen.

lol ....

Soon Noora fans will start saying what Nawaja always said about Ch Nisar that "he's an army man" ...

I wonder what some of the corrupt SC Judges must be thinking right now .....
Possibly this:

Pakistan sei zinda bhaag :lol:

Inshallah he will be overthrown when ballot papers are opened and thumb verifications carried out. Someone will launch an FIR against 'Mian' Iftikhar and other judges so they will be produced in the court and grilled, and pay for their crimes. PA has a score to settle with Iftikhar!!!
Check this interview: Pervez Musharraf in Khara Sach With Mubashir Lucman - 26th August 2014

Have you read Javed Ch. column today in express ?
Did not read the story, but i can guess it from the title of the article-- and i was told that even India is not happy with NS, they wanted him on the table, but he had been busy with his stuff and living a fantasy ---- then ISI and Geo fiasco was the last nail in the coffin -- US can say whatever they want but even they had concerns with how NS was running the Show ---- believe you me, i had been told that if this was to be decided in a political manner --- then Ch.Nisar would have been the man to take the role --- but too much of pressure inside pmln to allow that

Asking PM resignation was unconstitutional ... But asking COAS to solve political issue is pure constitutional.
PMLN logic :p:

Once Nawaz is sent packing ultimately, let's hope that we have a system that is in total sync with PA.

But it was civilian government own doing. How they created the show ?

The civilian government was forced into a corner by the "angels" for trying to claim back the power that rightfully belongs to the elected representatives, not the usurpers. It has now been put into its subjugated place again to the detriment of the country, once again.

Nothing of what you have said has come true so far. ;)

@Syed.Ali.Haider

Naam change karly yaar, likhty likhty 12 baj jaty hin :(

Just give it a few more days, all will be evident. :D

10547641_10152342965062963_8051596614381149918_n.jpg

Once Nawaz is sent packing ultimately, let's hope that we have a system that is in total sync with PA.
Lets ensure that we keep them to a limit --- otherwise there wont be a difference between Martial law and democracy --- we need to build institutions now and that is what Military has understoid bow, for reference read Pasha sb's statement to abottabad commission ----that is a major policy shift

Back
Top Bottom