What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

No I haven't, what was in it?

1102393372-2.gif

the constitution and assemblies are rendered useless yet are used by every general after he takes over! we celebrate army's powerful role and rate their patriotism above everyone else yet they are government employees and morale vanishes with retirement. this is beyond their job description. overall its a depressing situation and nothing to celebrate in this whosoever are the players. the only point which interests me is that whether Gen Raheel shared Pasha's passion (or script) or not!

Nawaz just kicked all of his diehard pseudojumhoori darbaris in the nose. :omghaha:

@Oscar l Late to the party?

Got any proof of that? How exactly did he back them?

Sure, read newspapers and columns for the last three years. I do not maintain clippings. In any case following par sabar shukar karein:

"
Myra MacDonald @myraemacdonald · Aug 20
During 2010 floods in #Pakistan, I noticed the army was making an extra effort to point out relief supplies from IK. Read it as a warning >

Myra MacDonald @myraemacdonald · Aug 20
> an alarm bell, that you store away, without entirely understanding what it means. After watching closely for 4 years, I understand it now."

"An intelligence report, submitted to the federal government, available with The News reads: meeting between Lt Gen (R) Shuja Pasha and Shafqat Mehmood MNA/PTI at Lahore—On 02 August, Lt Gen (R) Ahmad Shuja Pasha (ex-DG ISI) held an in camera meeting for two hours and twenty minutes at the latter’s residence in DHA, Lahore. In the meeting, issues of mutual interests were discussed. When Ahmad Shuja Pasha (ex-DG ISI) arrived at the residence of Shafqat Mehmood, the already parked two cars ie Toyota Corolla (LEC-09-9849) and Honda Civic (LEC-12-7475) were taken out of the house and General (R) Pasha’s car BMW (QZ-369) was parked in their place. The guest descended from the car inside the house and after the meeting, he boarded on his vehicle from the same place and left. Later, personal vehicles of Shafqat Mehmood were again parked in his house.”
Agencies documented PTI leadership-Shuja meeting - thenews.com.pk

Newspaper 'Nai Baat' also carried a report on 7 Aug., but it has been pulled from the web. Its no longer there.

So, you can see that I am not making stuff up.

LOL Government begging Military to intervene "hamaare nahe sun rahay dono" in short hamare koi okaat nahe hey LOL aap ayeen beech may ham bebas hain LOLZ........ now Government begging Military intervene and now initiate Military - Military way of dialog with TUQ and Imran Khan lol these dharnaaas kneee down Government in front of Military and in front of them as well!

A shame moment for democracy is when so called democratic government begging Army about whom their ministers bash from last 1.5 years to intervene and solve the crisis lol and on the other side today Army proves that they are more defend democracy than our so called democratic government by calling/involving army to save them.

I find it ironic, Noon-league supporters are accusing the army of backing the protests, and the protesters are accusing the army of siding with the government, either because of bribes, or because of some sort of unconfirmed back door negotiations between the army and government.

I'm over here thinking, what if none of this is true, and the simplest answer is that the army is mediating, because it can't afford to have the country fall into chaos, because of the war, and it also doesn't have the will to take over itself, because of a fear of severe backlash.

I think you guys have it all backwards. This whole game was orchestrated by the Military to retain control and make it clear that they are in charge. See below topic i created.

Pakistani Leader Sharif Nears Pact With Military
WSJ, a foreign news agency, one known for being unreliable when citing sources.

@Chak Bamu

Quoting a gori making assuptions published in a media outlet run by a bunch of traitors, makes the argument and you, extremely credible.

This cannot be regarded as an 'evidence'.

Can't blame the americans, they only want Pakistan to be their 52 state which would be ruled by pro-amreeki civilians.
Colony is correct word.

52nd state status would mean that Pakistan have to be developed as per US standards which is a HELL NO from Mr. President or Mighty.

What the Wall Street Journal is reporting is factual, Sir.
You dont have and nor WSJ have aby rvidence to back that up --- they are not the primary source ---- but offcourse to an extent i agree that as we predicted a month ago - NS has been shown his place --- you have no idea, how unhappy Indians were with him and so does Americans ----

Back
Top Bottom