What's new

Govt seeks Army's help in negotiations!

My only contention is, you and Vcheng both absolving Civilian government from their sins. You need a starting point, a moral standing, Non state actors only played along. If government hadn't provided those morals standings, would whole awam had to watch this drama unfolding in front of Parliament ?
Nops we are concerned about somebody else weaving the story and then becoming the judges too...But it seems people are not willing to see beyond their noses.

Ab yeh halat hogye hay....I mean seriously! find a better excuse for face saving...

Check my posts from the beginning of this all scenario, I PM'ed a certain member the whole story as well, everybody who has enough people in high up places know this.

Why else was NS and SS and Ch Nisar emeting with COAS every other day? Why was a Corps Commanders conference called just at the start of this mess?

@balixd, yar banday ki thori si help kar do. Thora background day do.

Sharam magar in siasat dano ko nahi ati! It's a pity that politicos of this country can't sort out their differences mutually.

Check my posts from the beginning of this all scenario, I PM'ed a certain member the whole story as well, everybody who has enough people in high up places know this.

Why else was NS and SS and Ch Nisar emeting with COAS every other day? Why was a Corps Commanders conference called just at the start of this mess?

@balixd, yar banday ki thori si help kar do. Thora background day do.
Well as they say seeing is believing. Thanks God I don't use PMs so that I don't have to clarify myself.

Is this a joke?? army is subordinate to civilian govt, how does it go about giving guarantees for its boss?

GEO and JANG Group is going to die a horrible death in coming weeks ...

Seriously, it is being discussed for a month now that the current termoil was tailored by the scriptwriters to ensure a smooth exit of Musharraf. Even the dispute between Ch Nisar and NS was because CH Nisar has assured army that Mushi will be given a free way while Nawaz refused to allow him go. There is a whole lot story behind the #Azadi and #Inqilab.

Yar agr baat karni hai to puri tarah karo na...adhi baat kha gaye ho beech main say.

Either you are being dishonest or are not privy to some things.

Seriously, it is being discussed for a month now that the current termoil was tailored by the scriptwriters to ensure a smooth exit of Musharraf. Even the dispute between Ch Nisar and NS was because CH Nisar has assured army that Mushi will be given a free way while Nawaz refused to allow him go. There is a whole lot story behind the #Azadi and #Inqilab.

Yar agr baat karni hai to puri tarah karo na...adhi baat kha gaye ho beech main say.

Nops we are concerned about somebody else weaving the story and then becoming the judges too...But it seems people are not willing to see beyond their noses.

Why Nawaz sharif in all his wisdom and foresightedness didn't had the balls to counter-act the story that was being woven? Why did he played right in the hands of so called "third force" ?

Isn't this the ineptness and short sightedness of Nawaz government? If you are not smart enough to play the game of thrones, then why you choose to become ruler of nation ?

@Fulcrum15 Have you read Javed Ch. column today in express ?

Shahbaz will be gone by the morning ...

Terrorism will be included in the FIR ...

Nawaz will remain as PM for now, until full ballot counts occur with thumb verifications and results will determine what will happen to him ...

Last edited:
Bohat sari batain puri nahi kee jati hain...

@Bratva

Army can't escape cheng's deathtrap mentality.

He is blaming them now
He'll blame them, had they intervened
He wont blame NS for dragging military into politics, instead in cheng's mind, military is the evil that needs to be blamed for being dragged into the political fray. Impenetrable logic! :lol:

Can't blame the americans, they only want Pakistan to be their 52 state which would be ruled by pro-amreeki civilians.

Back
Top Bottom